X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimD
    Senior Mumbler
    • Feb 2002

Trump's Hectic Pace

"I worry that at the current pace the Trump administration is going to run out of failure."

-
    David Brooks, New York Times

Anyone else concerned? Or might it be a good thing? If he doesn't pace himself he might have to accomplish something before his term is over. Does that mean he might actually build a wall, etc?

There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.
  • oznabrag
    Historical Illiterate
    • Nov 2008

Re: Trump's Hectic Pace

No, it means that he's lining his pockets just as fast as he can.

All that money ain't worth a dime in Leavenworth, though.
    Rattling the teacups.

Comment

• PatCassidy
      • Oct 1999

If and when he has a complete failure he will blame it on the conservative wing of the Republican Party. And then we might actually see the centrist views that he and his immediate family actually have. Or maybe he will try to start World War III is a diversion.

Comment

• Gerarddm
        #RESIST
        • Feb 2010

He has no centrist views, they are all over the map and subject to the whims of his erratic personality. One could say that Jared and Ivanka have centrist views and be more on the mark.
        Gerard>
        Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Comment

• skuthorp
          • Jan 2002

Ivanka, as the de-facto VP, may well save his bacon if allowed.
          I presume that she is still a 'volunteer'?

Comment

Working...