PDA

View Full Version : Car bomb devastates evacuee convoy in Syria

skuthorp
04-15-2017, 04:23 PM
And the killing continues.......

"BEIRUT, Lebanon Syrian rescue workers who operate in opposition areas say at least 100 people were killed in a blast that ripped through a bus depot where evacuees waited to be transferred to government areas."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/syria-car-bombing-targets-evacuation-convoy-kills-at-least-24/

Phil Y
04-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Thanks Jeff. Always bringing us that extra little bit of joy. I tend to avoid watching the news to avoid their constant stream of misery and here you go posting their sludge here. Enjoy your long weekend my friend. We've had a lovely time with close friends and family, kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, uncles aunts and grandparents. It's a wonderful world we live in.

skaraborgcraft
04-16-2017, 02:50 AM
Reality is harsh, bought to you by someone with a political or religious belief different from others. Rather odd that an "alleged" sarin attack gets Western leaders frothing at the bit when blame can be used to suit an agenda, but this atrocity passed most of them by like a fart in the wind, and deemed unworthy of response.....the silence speaks volumes.....

Foster Price
04-16-2017, 03:10 AM
I have watched several reports on this and I cannot figure the motive - what am I missing?? What was to be gained bombing civilians leaving, and by whom?

LeeG
04-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Reality is harsh, bought to you by someone with a political or religious belief different from others. Rather odd that an "alleged" sarin attack gets Western leaders frothing at the bit when blame can be used to suit an agenda, but this atrocity passed most of them by like a fart in the wind, and deemed unworthy of response.....the silence speaks volumes.....

Just as Al Qaeda gave Cheney and the neocons the excuse for a gross over reaction that substantially expanded conflicted regions for Salafi militants to flourish a few militants in Syria can get Trump and "his" military to jump for the dreaded WMD attack.

The idea of CW/WMD is so charged that Trump "has to do something presidential" , poof, there goes $90 million. boy do we have wealth to waste.