PDA

View Full Version : What STUPID thing does he say or do today?

jack grebe
03-22-2017, 07:59 AM
Inquiring minds want to know.

SKIP KILPATRICK
03-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Is this about me or one of the other loudmouth bilgerats?

Garret
03-22-2017, 08:15 AM
Since I work on the confuser every day, I fire it up in the AM & ever since the inauguration, I check to see what insane/stupid thing he did overnight. It used to be that I rarely checked the news first thing - but with the cretin in chief, I have to do it first thing.

So - it's bad enough seeing what he's done - trying to guess what he will do is way over the top.

That being said, I'm sure we'll see/hear more of his "I'll come after you if you don't vote for AsIfICare" behavior. Gotta love a president who's into threats.

Jim Mahan
03-22-2017, 08:55 AM
I used to say that I only wanted to watch the evening news on tv to make sure there isn't a mushroom cloud over San Francisco. I used to be only kidding. Now 'mushroom cloud' may stand as a symbol for the melting down of some important aspect of our country.

oznabrag
03-22-2017, 09:48 AM
One of these days, that gooberhead is gonna blurt out critically incriminating info.

I CAN NOT WAIT!

:d

willmarsh3
03-22-2017, 09:56 AM
Let's see - banning of carry on laptops on airplanes. I can understand guarding against the acts of bad people but my gosh.

jack grebe
03-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Is this about me or one of the other loudmouth bilgerats?

I didn't think about that, I guess the title could seem like it could go

either way, and a lot of BR's could fit the bill, but no, I am not calling out

any fellow rats. I lose too many posts that way.:rolleyes:

Greg Nolan
03-22-2017, 11:22 AM
see this post here in the Bilge for something truly stupid:

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?221176-Skin-Too-Thin-Gotta-Go-After-the-Kids

Gerarddm
03-22-2017, 11:24 AM
Better ask, what stupid thing DIDN'T he say or do today?