ron ll
02-19-2017, 08:58 PM
http://youtu.be/HSiBhtuCWxA

Phillip Allen
02-19-2017, 09:12 PM
I'll bear that in mind :)

amish rob
02-19-2017, 09:28 PM
As a father of a softball girl, no way. I won't even step in the batters box with some of these girls. No WAY am I letting them throw a dodge ball at me. :)

My daughter plays catcher and center field, by the by. She loves it when people say "throw like a girl".

Peace,
Robert

CWSmith
02-19-2017, 09:32 PM
I have a niece who pitches. That video is right on the money. The ball is a weapon.

JayInOz
02-19-2017, 10:21 PM
We were playing softball at school and it was the shy fat kids turn to try to pitch. The batter sent the ball back like a rocket and hit the fat pitcher right in the guts. He slowly curled up and rolled over, mouth hanging open, all the while making a weird noise like he was constipated and freezing to death. The teacher eventually got him back on his feet, wiped his eyes and his nose and told him what a brave little soldier he was, and to try again. Second pitch, second ball zips back and straight into his guts again. This time he refused to get up until he had been assured that for him the game was over. Of course all us other kids offered lots of advice and moral support:) JayInOz

ron ll
02-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Half the fun of the video is the cameraman laughing. I wonder if the assassin is his daughter.

TomF
02-20-2017, 12:27 PM
Brilliant. Terrifying, but brilliant.