The "fine-tuned machine" is perhaps more finely tuned since the FBI escouted - - -

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nicholas Scheuer
    • Aug 2006

The "fine-tuned machine" is perhaps more finely tuned since the FBI escouted - - -

six new employees out of the building today for failure to pass security procedures. LInk? Hey, WAY too easy; go find it yourself.
  • Nicholas Scheuer
    • Aug 2006

Re: The "fine-tuned machine" is perhaps more finely tuned since the FBI escouted - -

No, they did not pass go. No, they did not collect $200.

Comment

• CWSmith
      New Hampshire
      • Nov 2008

Re: The "fine-tuned machine" is perhaps more finely tuned since the FBI escouted - -

Sorry. I am enjoying this story too much.
      "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Comment

• David G
        • Dec 2003

David G
        Harbor Woodworks
        https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Comment

Working...