PDA

View Full Version : Pssst. Something is wrong with that Emperor For Life guy...

amish rob
02-13-2017, 02:33 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/kitchenfiddle/IMG_1643_zpsprhxe59w.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/kitchenfiddle/media/IMG_1643_zpsprhxe59w.jpg.html)
Oh, right.
Like you'd be here if you KNEW it was just more scribbling. :)

Peace,
The Emperor For Life

TomF
02-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Helicopter sunflowers. Dude... ;)

David G
02-13-2017, 02:40 PM
Boy Howdy... is there ever!!?!!?!! <G> Keep the scribbling coming. You're building up your catalog. Next thing you know... it'll be signed, limited edition prints. Remember us little people!!!

amish rob
02-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Ha. Nobody in their right mind would pay money for this tripe.

But, it is fun to just "freestyle", and much more fun to share them.

Normally it's only my family what has to suffer through them. :)

Peace,
And Carrots

amish rob
02-13-2017, 02:48 PM
Helicopter sunflowers. Dude... ;)
The idea came from the Whirling Blades of Grass Death Episode from this am, I believe.

Peace,
Sensitive Even To Grass ;)

oznabrag
02-13-2017, 02:48 PM

Peace,
And Carrots

Nobody in his right mind would vote for Trump, either.

Looks like you have a market.

isla
02-13-2017, 03:21 PM

Peace,
And Carrots

You think? I'm printing them off and framing them just as fast as they appear. I can get 100 quid each down the yacht club :rolleyes:

Only kidding, I do love the work though, keep it up. How much are you charging for carrots? :d

David G
02-13-2017, 03:24 PM
As garbonzo says (you like garbonzos... right? <G>) there may well be an audience. With money. And the art market is well-known to be fickle, flighty, and unpredictable.

So... a bit of advice, if I might be so bold. When it comes to marketing... I truly believe that it's a task that calls for shelving humility for a bit, and instead donning the Cape & Cap of Audacity. Esp. in today's fractured market, with the internet continuing to come into more prominence, it might just work.

oznabrag
02-13-2017, 03:28 PM
As garbonzo says (you like garbonzos... right? <G>) there may well be an audience. With money. And the art market is well-known to be fickle, flighty, and unpredictable.

So... a bit of advice, if I might be so bold. When it comes to marketing... I truly believe that it's a task that calls for shelving humility for a bit, and instead donning the Cape & Cap of Audacity. Esp. in today's fractured market, with the internet continuing to come into more prominence, it might just work.

Ahem.

That's garbanzo.

Or, more properly, oznabrag.

That is all.

amish rob
02-13-2017, 03:40 PM

Man. Maybe.

I am the original straight faced artisan.

Really, though, these silly doodles began as gags for my kids, and one of my buddies. I embellish everything, always, so it's not anything. They are very mind freeing because there are no possible mistakes.

But. I have really been thinking about those dumb plastic bike trailers, and building a fleet to home the homeless. Maybe if I sold my crazy doodles on the webernetter, I could raise some money.

I know from my attempts to give away free bikes that people with lots of money have lots of money because they don't give it away, and I'm not a people with lots of money. Maybe because I always give it all away...

Anywho. These are my gifts to the Rats of The Bilge, who have shown me such support and kindness.
And, really, if anybody wants one, I will be happy to fire one off.

Peace,
Le Artiste

Jimmy W
02-13-2017, 08:33 PM
That looks like spring springing. I have a number of plants in bloom here also.

David G
02-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Ahem.

That's garbanzo.

Or, more properly, oznabrag.

That is all.

Oops... sorry... lemmeee tri again -- graybongo! Hmmm.... no. I'll work on it. <G>

bobbys
02-13-2017, 09:16 PM
These artists, all I ask was for tanks, infantry, dive bombers, battleships and Kangaroos....

Nothing but abstract stuff.......

amish rob
02-13-2017, 10:02 PM
These artists, all I ask was for tanks, infantry, dive bombers, battleships and Kangaroos....

Nothing but abstract stuff.......
The world is abstract.

Imperial Declaration.

Peace,
Emperor Abstract

amish rob
02-13-2017, 10:03 PM
That looks like spring springing. I have a number of plants in bloom here also.
I'll get a picture of our little almond tree tomorrow, Jimmy. A bloom thread?

Peace,
Robert

LeeG
02-13-2017, 10:12 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/kitchenfiddle/IMG_1643_zpsprhxe59w.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/kitchenfiddle/media/IMG_1643_zpsprhxe59w.jpg.html)
Oh, right.
Like you'd be here if you KNEW it was just more scribbling. :)

Peace,
The Emperor For Life

Winter sunflowers for Bilge life, thx !

epoxyboy
02-14-2017, 01:24 AM

Peace,
And Carrots
Pssssst! You're living in the same country as all those people who voted for Trump. That is loads of potential wrong minded, tripe buying clients. And actually, it is quite clever.

Pete

amish rob
02-14-2017, 01:31 AM
Winter sunflowers for Bilge life, thx !
Thank YOU. :)

I've decided to make some purely goofy doodles. Some happy jive. More smiles to come.

Peace,
Robert

amish rob
02-14-2017, 01:33 AM
Pssssst! You're living in the same country as all those people who voted for Trump. That is loads of potential wrong minded, tripe buying clients. And actually, it is quite clever.

Pete
Cheers, Pete!

Wait. You guys cheers, too, right?
Thank you for the kind words. About the drawing.:)

Peace,
Robert

David G
02-14-2017, 02:23 AM
Say, Robert... just a minor quibble. Shouldn't that thread title be plural? :D;):D