PDA

View Full Version : Trump jokes

isla
02-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Donald Trump: a man so obnoxious that karma may see him reincarnated as himself.

Of course, presidents always enter office with something to prove, itís just rarely their sanity.

You kind of wish heíd get therapy, but at this stage itís like hiring a window cleaner for a burning building.

Itís still difficult to classify him exactly: heís not a classic Nazi, but would burn books if he knew what one looked like.

Melania Trump has a look that Iíve never seen before, the eyes of someone waiting with increasing impatience for Stockholm syndrome to set in. The look of a woman frantically trying to unlearn English, appalled to find that this only makes her understand her husband more clearly.

Iím baffled that Democrats are concerned by his incompetence and instability. Competent, focused Nazis are absolutely the worst kind.

During the campaign, Trump said he wanted to stop America from making foreign military interventions, possibly because he realised he would need the army for suppressing the domestic population.

Rum_Pirate
02-09-2017, 01:46 PM
'Trump'.

CWSmith
02-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Donald Trump: a man so obnoxious that karma may see him reincarnated as himself.

That one is especially good!

Peerie Maa
02-09-2017, 03:24 PM
The therapy line is the best.

Followed closely by the book burning.

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
02-17-2017, 04:09 AM
http://www.cartoonmovement.com/depot/cartoons/2016/12/16/russian_dolls__sousa___machado.jpeg

PeterSibley
02-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Q: If Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are in a boat and it capsizes, who survives?

A. America.

PeterSibley
02-17-2017, 04:35 AM
The Pentagon is changing the nuclear codes to over 140 characters…So Trump can’t tweet them.

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
02-17-2017, 06:17 AM
Many many more..
http://www.the-postillon.com/search/label/Politics

And the best Cookie warning ever

The Postillon uses cookies (Boo!) to collect information for all sorts of things (ads, Facebook, NSA). By using this website, you consent to our use of cookies.
MORE INFORMATION I DON'T CARE