PDA

View Full Version : President SLEAZE

Norman Bernstein
02-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Honor and integrity have left the building.

Politico (http://politi.co/2l7zoN9): “Hours after a federal judge ordered customs officers to provide lawyers to travelers detained at Dulles airport last Saturday, senior Trump administration officials instructed the guards to give the travelers phone numbers of legal services organizations, ignoring a mass of lawyers who had gathered at the airport. Most of the legal services offices were closed for the weekend, effectively preventing travelers with green cards from obtaining legal advice. The move was part of what lawyers contend was a series of foot-dragging actions by the administration that appeared to violate court orders against the Trump’s controversial travel ban.”

Chris Smith porter maine
02-04-2017, 01:33 PM
This was not sleaze it was part of trump's cost reduction ideas why pay overtime to government employees when you can make those unfortunate travelers just wait.

Kelly Ann will be along to tell you this shortly.

oznabrag
02-04-2017, 01:55 PM
I wish we would stop making such a big deal about it.

Just lock him up.

CWSmith
02-04-2017, 04:42 PM
I think you can chalk this one up to not giving a damn rather than a deliberate attempt to outfox. They just don't care.

bobbys
02-04-2017, 04:51 PM
This is highly offensive, Where are the libs that were outraged over barry instead of Barack?

oznabrag
02-04-2017, 06:07 PM
I think you can chalk this one up to not giving a damn rather than a deliberate attempt to outfox. They just don't care.
This was a deliberate 'punishment'.

Challenge The Moron King, get more problems.

No pretense to lawful conduct.