PDA

View Full Version : We're making rapid progress

Norman Bernstein
02-02-2017, 04:34 PM
It might not be long now :)

A new Public Policy Polling survey (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/02/after-2-weeks-voters-yearn-for-obama.html) shows 40% of American voters already want to impeach President Trump.

Thatís up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trumpís impeachment.

ron ll
02-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Would it be quicker if we could remove him on grounds of being mentally incompetent before he starts a nuke war?

(BTW, the known side affects of the hair loss drug he is taking are mental confusion and total impotency.)

McMike
02-02-2017, 06:23 PM
How unprecedented is this? What is the reliability of this poll. See, here's the thing; I've more than lost faith in Trump, his administration, and the Republicans in congress. Thing is, I'm not so hopeful of the Democrats either. See, they let the Clinton fiasco happen, they were so out of touch and blind that they chose her and lost it all. And the Media . . . The media has let Trump and his stooges set the pace for the past year and a half, and they continue to get powned, even in the face of Thrump squad's complete and total bullsh17.
Sky is right about one thing, although he only says it to pi55 off the liberals here; Democrats, progressives, liberals, we all need to get our sh17 together, and fast. For instance; what really pi55e5 me off is the "fake news" perpetuated by the left, we can't stand on principal when we practice hypocrisy. Another thing; leadership. We need someone to rally behind, where is this person?

David G
02-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Would it be quicker if we could remove him on grounds of being mentally incompetent before he starts a nuke war?

(BTW, the known side affects of the hair loss drug he is taking are mental confusion and total impotency.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg

Gerarddm
02-02-2017, 06:31 PM
^ Well, it ain't Schumer. Bernie is still out there as pater familias. There are some progressives out there, but they are all low profile except for Elizabeth Warren. Gavin Newsome from CA will be a comer in the next several years. So might Corey Booker. Frankly the Castro brothers are smelling Clintonesque to me. Andrew Cuomo of NY does NOTHING for me, although I though quite highly of his father. Senator Chris Smith ( ? ) of Connecticut has been making some good noises.

I think the days of triangulation are done, and the Clintons are not king makers any more.

I need a combination of Teddy Roosevelt progressivism and idealistic ruthlessness a la' Bobby Kennedy.

McMike
02-02-2017, 06:38 PM
CT Sen. Chris Murphy is showing some steel but no one is outstanding, even Warren has been quieter than before the election.

As for Sanders; his ship has sailed, he's best positioned as an attack dog from here on out.

George Jung
02-03-2017, 05:39 PM
How unprecedented is this? What is the reliability of this poll. See, here's the thing; I've more than lost faith in Trump, his administration, and the Republicans in congress. Thing is, I'm not so hopeful of the Democrats either. See, they let the Clinton fiasco happen, they were so out of touch and blind that they chose her and lost it all. And the Media . . . The media has let Trump and his stooges set the pace for the past year and a half, and they continue to get powned, even in the face of Thrump squad's complete and total bullsh17.
Sky is right about one thing, although he only says it to pi55 off the liberals here; Democrats, progressives, liberals, we all need to get our sh17 together, and fast. For instance; what really pi55e5 me off is the "fake news" perpetuated by the left, we can't stand on principal when we practice hypocrisy. Another thing; leadership. We need someone to rally behind, where is this person?

Clarification, please; what 'fake news' is the left perpetuating?

leikec
02-03-2017, 05:41 PM
We're lost, but we're making good time...

Jeff C

McMike
02-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Clarification, please; what 'fake news' is the left perpetuating?

Have you seen facebook? Reality, the left is going nuts and that's no way to float an opposition in this climate.

Daniel Noyes
02-03-2017, 05:46 PM
We're lost, but we're making good time...

Jeff C

Federal Judge just refused Massachusetts ACLU malicious attempts to extend the temporary restraining order issued against Trumpys travel Ban.

delecta
02-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Wow, only 40%. as usual the democrats can't get it done.

skuthorp
02-03-2017, 05:50 PM

Doesn't matter, Bannon tells him what to do as it is. Makes Cheney seem mild except that pres. Bannon hasn't started a war yet. But he is obsessed by war evidently so take your pick, candadtes at present being Iran, Iraq (to steal the oil this time) and China. China might just be too big a mouthful.
Of course the endgame is still the problem. So you 'defeat' Iraq and Iran and then what? Continuous occupation? But China is a different kettle of fish and anyhow, they already own you debt wise.
I do not like our chances in the next few years.