X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • James McMullen
    老板
    • Apr 2007

Pictures Don't Lie--Obama's Are Bigger

Cripes! Even Michelle Obama's are bigger. And maybe even Melania's, though with the gloves on I'm not prepared to make as definitive of a statement on this evidence. No wonder poor Donald Trump has never been able to get over that desperate inferiority complex despite some legitimate accomplishments. They're just tiny.

• TomF
    Recalcitrant Heretic
    • Jun 2003

Re: Pictures Don't Lie--Obama's Are Bigger

The XXX long tie is supposed to reassure you that his ... feet ... aren't undersized.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

• Jim Mahan
      me 𑀩 thinking
      • Mar 2006

Maybe the OJ case should be re-opened on the strength of new evidence, with a new, orange, suspect. The glove would fit

Comment

• James McMullen
        老板
        • Apr 2007

Do you think Melania's monochromatic gloves-and-dress outfit is an attempt to optically camouflage the way in which she out-fingers her husband?

Comment

• David G
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by James McMullen
          Do you think Melania's monochromatic gloves-and-dress outfit is an attempt to optically camouflage the way in which she out-fingers her husband?
          No... just a happy accident. But effective nonetheless.
          David G
          Harbor Woodworks
          https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Comment

• TomF
            Recalcitrant Heretic
            • Jun 2003

My Facebook friends (and perhaps yours) wondered if she was subtly signalling that she'd competed at the TriWizard Tournament for Beauxbatons.

If only.
            If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...