PDA

View Full Version : American carnage

Jim Bow
01-21-2017, 09:53 AM
I thought it was gonna stop "right here, right now".

Man shoots wife through closed front door.
http://www.wral.com/goldsboro-man-accidentally-shoots-kills-wife-who-came-home-from-work-early/16452001/

elf
01-21-2017, 10:00 AM
No quite. The front door was open.

And, like a good gun owner, the gun was in a safe.

CWSmith
01-21-2017, 10:02 AM
Guns don't kill people. Deranged and frightened little men of no significant worth who can't live without their guns kill people.

Peerie Maa
01-21-2017, 11:40 AM
Guns don't kill people. Deranged and frightened little men of no significant worth who can't live without their guns kill people.

Yes, and if you did not let them have guns, hardly any of them would have the bottle to do kill close up and personal with a different weapon.
Of course, accidents would stop completely.

Boater14
01-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Something killed that 8 yo in Stratford nj the other day when her cop dad left his .357 off duty pistol unattended. I just clicked on that link. Look at that big lug. He's either a sissy or a murderer.

Ian McColgin
01-21-2017, 11:47 AM
The OP somehow read the story wrongly and has thus far not corrected himself.

That aside, this was inexcusable. I am not sure that such a horrible tragedy should be punished as any level of deliberate homicide. However, at the bare minimum, this man should never be allowed to own or handle any sort of firearm again, ever, for life.

CWSmith
01-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Yes, and if you did not let them have guns, hardly any of them would have the bottle to do kill close up and personal with a different weapon.
Of course, accidents would stop completely.

No doubt about that.

elf
01-21-2017, 03:17 PM
The moral of the story is: leave your porch light on until everyone is home.

Peter K
01-21-2017, 04:56 PM
No charges have been laid - WTF ?
Manslaughter minimum if murder won't fly.

Brian Palmer
01-21-2017, 08:17 PM
No charges have been laid - WTF ?
Manslaughter minimum if murder won't fly.

This is 'murica. The price of second amendment freedoms. Accidental shootings often carry no charges. Especially when it involves family.

Jim Bow
01-21-2017, 08:34 PM
The OP somehow read the story wrongly and has thus far not corrected himself.

That aside, this was inexcusable. I am not sure that such a horrible tragedy should be punished as any level of deliberate homicide. However, at the bare minimum, this man should never be allowed to own or handle any sort of firearm again, ever, for life.
I stand corrected, he removed his gun from a safe and killed his wife with it.

Peter K
01-22-2017, 04:34 AM
How was it accidental ?
The stupid prick pulled the trigger didn't he ?

skuthorp
01-22-2017, 06:02 AM
No charges? He was going to shoot someone, or attempt to without checking. Now if it had been the police at the door................