X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Norman Bernstein
    Liberaltarian
    • Nov 2004

Hopes for 2017

Not MY hopes.... these are the hopes of Carl Paladino, who fell short of his bid for the governorship of NY.

Failed New York gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino spoke to Artvoice, an alternative weekly in Buffalo:

ARTVOICE: What would you most like to happen in 2017?

PALADINO: Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

ARTVOICE: What would you most like to see go in 2017?

PALADINO: Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.

Paladino verified to The Buffalo News that he did make the comments, while at the same time slamming News editors for inquiring.
    Just another vignette from our post-racial society.
    "Reason and facts are sacrificed to opinion and myth. Demonstrable falsehoods are circulated and recycled as fact. Narrow minded opinion refuses to be subjected to thought and analysis. Too many now subject events to a prefabricated set of interpretations, usually provided by a biased media source. The myth is more comfortable than the often difficult search for truth."

• skuthorp
    • Jan 2002

Re: Hopes for 2017

As I said in another thread, boy has America ...... up big time.

Personally I'll be glad just to make 2018.

Comment

• Paul Pless
      pinko commie tree hugger
      • Oct 2003

That's deplorable.
      Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Comment

• Sky Blue
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

Very rude

Comment

• Gerarddm
          #RESIST
          • Feb 2010

I hope he dies.
          Gerard>
          Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Comment

• Sky Blue
            Banned
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Gerarddm
            I hope he dies.
            Don't worry. He probably will.

Comment

• ron ll
              Seattle WA USA (Ballard)
              • Oct 2005

I'm so sickened by this guy and people like him, including some on this forum who would defend him, that I've started to lose all hope. I thought the species was making progress, I no longer believe that. I'm even finding "Merry Christmas" wishes ringing hollow. Don't you people know what is happening in the world with this monster to whom you've given credibility?!

Comment

Working...