PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect President Trump to accomplish?

Osborne Russell
12-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Obviously some of his supporters, or shall we say, those who voted for him, were as surprised as anyone at his victory. Protest vote, don't you know. But now the barking dog has caught the car. What, particularly, do you hope he will he do with it?

1. Build the Great Wall between Mexico and the US?
2. Peace in the middle east?
3. End tax breaks for real estate developers?
4. Stop the destruction of wildlife habitat?

Sooner or later you need to formulate expectations so you can forward them to him and he can act on them. You're "the people", that's how it works. Before you voted would have been better, but hey. Anyway, now what?

David G
12-19-2016, 02:47 PM
I expect him to be the president who accrues the most net worth between entering and leaving office.

I expect him to do damage to the Republic - ranging from minor to YUUUGE to existential.

Reynard38
12-19-2016, 06:31 PM
https://youtu.be/noY-Sd0DZqM

Canoeyawl
12-19-2016, 06:38 PM
I think he will get a good war going on.
That's the standard way to be "great again" Making money by killing people rather than swindling them, 'Bomb the sh!t out of them' so to speak.

Nicholas Scheuer
12-19-2016, 06:38 PM
Nothing constructive. What'd'ya think? The jerk is gon'na grow good sense overnight?

George Jung
12-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Much of my family voted for Rump, ostensibly based on 'pro-life', though other reasons , poorly thought out, as well. I don't expect he'll reverse roe v wade; but his election signals a green light to Putin that they can cleanse Syria without fear of reprisal. Ah well... they're not American babies, so I imagine they're alright with that.