PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Lewd Comments about Women

Pages : [1] 2

Bobcat
10-07-2016, 05:03 PM
No comment, except that he is not denying he said these things:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Shrug. One more piece of flaming toxic waste in a giant dumpster fire.

I am not fluent in "disgusting B reality star" so I'm offended, those who aren't will arrive soon to say boys will be boys.

SMARTINSEN
10-07-2016, 05:33 PM
He is advocating sexual assault.

And "I am sorry if I offended anyone." is not an apology.

StevenBauer
10-07-2016, 05:38 PM
If?

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 05:40 PM
He is advocating sexual assault.

"if you're a star, you can do anything you want."

In the first presidential debate he said this: "Rosie O’Donnell, I said very tough things to her and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it, and nobody feels sorry for her,"

What kind of man finds it so easy to say "she deserved it "and "nobody feels sorry for her"? A man accustomed to being a predator.

I cannot express how much I despise this piece of human trash.

Donn
10-07-2016, 05:41 PM
No comment, except that he is not denying he said these things:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

What do you mean "no comment?" He apologized.

“I apologize if anyone was offended.”

How many times do you recall him apologizing for anything?

Bobcat
10-07-2016, 05:43 PM
What do you mean "no comment?" He apologized.

How many times do you recall him apologizing for anything?

That's not an apology.

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 05:47 PM
He regrets getting caught.

I guess an apology makes everything right. Now we can get back to admiring the temperament he boasted of in the first debate

leikec
10-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Has Trump's campaign manager made a statement?

Jeff C

Paul Pless
10-07-2016, 05:48 PM
"if you're a star, you can do anything you want."

In the first presidential debate he said this: "Rosie O’Donnell, I said very tough things to her and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it, and nobody feels sorry for her,"

What kind of man finds it so easy to say "she deserved it "and "nobody feels sorry for her"? A man accustomed to being a predator.

I cannot express how much I despise this piece of human trash.trump doesn't bother me too much anylonger
he's not gonna win, i didn't pay much attention to him before and will give him even less attention in the future

what is bothersome is that somewhere around 40% of the u.s. electorate is in love with the guy
my fellow americans. . .

Tom Montgomery
10-07-2016, 05:50 PM
"I apologize if anyone was offended." -- Donald J. Trump

ROTFLMAO!!!

"Bill Clinton has said worse to me on the golf course. Far worse." -- Donald J. Trump

Oh yeah? Prove it. Otherwise I do not believe your lying a$$. :rolleyes:

What a freaking creep.

Norman Bernstein
10-07-2016, 05:52 PM
One more nail in Trump's coffin. This won't even remotely bother the hard core Trumpistas.....

..but the good news is that there's not enough of them for him to win.

Donn
10-07-2016, 05:53 PM
That's not an apology.

Would you prefer 20 Hail Marys or

http://petearmetta.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/self-flagellation.gif?w=378

Bobcat
10-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Think he'll still attack Bill Clinton for being a sexual predator?

Wonder what his wife thinks of these comments--they had only been married for about a year when he made the comments.

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Would you prefer 20 Hail Marys or

http://petearmetta.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/self-flagellation.gif?w=378

I would prefer he do nothing at all. I think an apology is not necessary, and an insincere one is insulting.

I think we should see Mr. Trump clearly for exactly what he is.

Tom Montgomery
10-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Self-flagellate?

Naw... I think The Donald should double down. Isn't that his tendency?

I doubt this behavior will be any surprise to Melania.

Norman Bernstein
10-07-2016, 06:06 PM
I just thought of this:

What is Mike Pence going to say? The ultimate christian conservative... how is he going to spin this?

CWSmith
10-07-2016, 06:09 PM
I saw it on the news tonight. It won't change a thing. My disgust grows deeper. His followers will ignore. Pence will deny.

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 06:22 PM
What got me was I've kinda followed Billy Bush as he's risen from Access Hollywood to his sort of failing upwards on the NBC Today show ( I don't think he's ready for prime time ) What I've noticed is he started out sort of rah rah Trump support, as the campaign has progressed and he was obviously being groomed for the NBC spot he has jumped off the Trump train.

What got me in the clip was how Billy was almost a team player in this, kinda creepy for a guy who come across as a family guy and a nice guy. He almost pimped Donald out. It was kind gross all around. I think I need to take a shower after watching this.

Canoez
10-07-2016, 06:22 PM
I would prefer he do nothing at all. I think an apology is not necessary, and an insincere one is insulting.

I think we should see Mr. Trump clearly for exactly what he is.

This. You can speak the words of an "apology", but the character of the individual - or utter lack there of - has repeatedly been laid bare for the world to see.

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 06:28 PM
It's Started .........

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14494892_1264230040336714_5921256042512969739_n.jp g?oh=d31ea988babb2fb3a2d9ab86fd5cfd0e&oe=58715D55

Norman Bernstein
10-07-2016, 06:29 PM
What got me in the clip was how Billy was almost a team player in this, kinda creepy for a guy who come across as a family guy and a nice guy. He almost pimped Donald out. It was kind gross all around. I think I need to take a shower after watching this.

I wouldn't be too hard on Billy Bush... his role, at the moment, was indeed to pander to the star.

My office landlord (I sublet from him) is a Trump-supporting troglodyte who speaks of women in a manner worse than Trump did. I have a good relationship with him, despite his prejudices, and our relationship doesn't have to be centered on his misogyny, since it's not an issue. It's called 'tolerance', and sometimes, tolerance can be VERY difficult. Sure, I'd love to call this guy out on the way he speaks about women... but it doesn't have to be an issue in casual conversation.

Norman Bernstein
10-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Mark Kirk, republican senator from illinois, just tweeted:

"DJT is a malignant clown - unprepared and unfit to be president of the United States."

Bobcat
10-07-2016, 07:07 PM
And these people are on his side:

"No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever,” said Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee.

Corey Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager turned CNN commentator, struggled to defend his former boss's comments. "Clearly this is not how women should be spoken about," Lewandowski said during a phone interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Is this defensible? I don't think so."

Equally unforgiving were two of Trump's most prominent foes in the GOP primary who have since refused to endorse him. Ohio Governor John Kasich called Trump's comments "indefensible." Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor and cousin of Billy Bush, invoked his family. "As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women," he wrote on Twitter.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-07/tape-of-trump-speaking-crudely-about-a-woman-emerges

Canoeyawl
10-07-2016, 07:14 PM
http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign-2016/trump-loser-iowa.jpg

Yeadon
10-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Conservatives aren't concerned with anything until it happens to them.

Daniel Noyes
10-07-2016, 07:26 PM
He regrets getting caught.

I guess an apology makes everything right. Now we can get back to admiring the temperament he boasted of in the first debate

At the end of the day Trump and Hillary are disgusting individuals... just got to ask "is it worse for a president to Lie about Mishandling Classified info... or tell the truth about how they feel about Rosie Odonel?"

Hillary Regrets getting caught looking directly into the camera and Lying to the American people about Classified info on her personal server... Bill regrets getting caught doing the same thing "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Lying to the American people seems to run in the family.

ever get the feeling that Hillary's attacks on Trumpy for disrespecting women are very personal, intensely so? wonder who else close to her has a huge issue "disrespecting women" how good of a president did that individual make???

Bobcat
10-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Amazing, someone here is trying to defend Trump's behavior

SMARTINSEN
10-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Just yesterday, Sen. Ayotte said that Donald Trump was a role model to aspire to. She is toast, collateral damage. To be fair, Sen. Kirk did the right thing, but it is already too late for him. The Senate just flipped blue.

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 07:35 PM
At the end of the day Trump and Hillary are disgusting individuals... just got to ask "is it worse for a president to Lie about Mishandling Classified info... or tell the truth about how they feel about Rosie Odonel?"

Hillary Regrets getting caught looking directly into the camera and Lying to the American people about Classified info on her personal server... Bill regrets getting caught doing the same thing "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Lying to the American people seems to run in the family.

ever get the feeling that Hillary's attacks on Trumpy for disrespecting women are very personal, intensely so? wonder who else close to her has a huge issue "disrespecting women" how good of a president did that individual make???

Yes but Clinton and Trump are not equally bad candidates. One is a conventional politician who has a long record of public service full of pros and cons. The other is a demagogic bigot with a puddle-deep understanding of national and international issues, who openly courts white nationalism, is hostile to women.

Bobcat
10-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Trump may be a role model, but of what type of person?

George Jung
10-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Noise is despiccable! Trying to spin this one.... man, may have sounded a new low.

Gerarddm
10-07-2016, 07:52 PM
The Deplorables won't care one whit. It will be interesting, if not amusing, to see what other prominent Republicans say... Cruz? Giuliani? Christie? Et al.

Certain undecided women voters, however, may care greatly... especially millennial women who won't stand for that kind of pap and crap. And Drumpf saying 'if' he offended anybody, which makes it all the worse. IF?

See my signature. Cathargo delenda est.

Paul Pless
10-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Noise is despiccable! Trying to spin this one.... man, may have sounded a new low.

Despicable? Surely you meant deplorable. . .

Daniel Noyes
10-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Amazing, someone here is trying to defend Trump's behavior

I called him a disgusting individual... the sad thing is many people see how bad Trumpy is but after carefull consideration realize Hillary is worse. Thats the choice we have this cycle... the lesser of two wevils

if Trumpy were squeaky clean all American goody goody respectfull Christian who holds the door for every women, Dems would be ridiculing him for that...

George Jung
10-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Despicable? Surely you meant deplorable. . .

https://youtu.be/7Xrw0gbnNuU

.... and don't call me Shirley!

Brian Palmer
10-07-2016, 08:02 PM
if Trumpy were squeaky clean all American goody goody respectfull Christian who holds the door for every women, Dems would be ridiculing him for that...

But clearly he is not. So your hypothetical is moot.

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 08:04 PM
At the end of the day Trump and Hillary are disgusting individuals...

And I'm not voting for either of them.

But if I had to cast the deciding vote? Even though I disagree with Ms. Clinton on a wide range of issues there's no question. Trump is completely unacceptable. Stupid. Bigoted. Incompetent. Dangerous.

The allegations against Clinton? I think she's arrogant and sometimes blinded by her own hubris.

Benghazi and emails and Clinton Foundation misdeeds? Pure fantasy and political rubbish, generated by guys unable to beat her on the merits.

Bring back real Republicans who know how to crush liberals on the merits. That I can get behind. Trump crap? Loserville.

RonW
10-07-2016, 08:11 PM
C.Ross -
Bring back real Republicans who know how to crush liberals on the merits. That I can get behind. Trump crap? Loserville.

You might want to stop and rethink the bit about who is out of step, the republican party startred with 17, a variety to pick from, and the jed bush and johnnny kasichs of the world were soundly rejected by the voters.

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 08:13 PM

But if I had to cast the deciding vote? Even though I disagree with Ms. Clinton on a wide range of issues there's no question. Trump is completely unacceptable. Stupid. Bigoted. Incompetent. Dangerous.

The allegations against Clinton? I think she's arrogant and sometimes blinded by her own hubris.

Benghazi and emails and Clinton Foundation misdeeds? Pure fantasy and political rubbish, generated by guys unable to beat her on the merits.

If the clown car of Republicans had produced one single admirable, intelligent, moderate republican I might have found myself voting {gasp} republican.

Now that you have chosen this clown, he's gonna take down the whole republican party and the mid term elections are going to be a joke. Cue Trump speak: "Your side is going to lose Big Time, It's going to be a Yhuuuuge failure." Not to mention the SCJ nomination, I say have President Hillary Rodham Clinton wait until the midterm elections and then Nominate Obama SCJ with a full House and Senate Liberal Dems then sit back and watch heads explode :D :D :D .

Daniel Noyes
10-07-2016, 08:17 PM

I may not vote for either of them either... I did hear a interesting story about a family watching the 1st pres debate together, they were talking it over afterward and the 16 yr old said,

"Mom Trump has said some bad words, he has a foul mouth, and made mistakes in his life, but it seems like deep down he loves America and wants to help us... I think Hillary is just saying what ever she thinks will get her elected."

Kids say the darndest things. :)

George Jung
10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Mr. Ross is to be commended - it's damned tough to repudiate one's 'party' (been there), even more difficult to vote for 'the other side'. Until you step back and recognize, there really are no sides - a notion in it's failure making progress and cooperation nearly impossible.

I understand the marked reluctance (I'm being kind) in even considering HRC (been there, too) - but the very prospect of any of these other crooks getting in..... *shudder*...must take all necessary steps!

I'd be curious exactly what positions HRC holds you find unacceptable.

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 08:19 PM
16 year old Kids don't vote :D
People like ME vote (Glad you've chosen NOT to :D )
And she WILL be elected

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Now that you have chosen this clown...

My witty and amusing posts must have escaped your attention.

I pray for a Trump collapse, and the cratering of the TeaPublican Occupied Party. The last Republican candidate I could support was McCain pre-Palin. Until we get back to sane grown-ups with ideas I have no time for the pretenders and stooges running the party.

PeterSibley
10-07-2016, 08:22 PM
I may not vote for either of them either... I did hear a interesting story about a family watching the 1st pres debate together, they were talking it over afterward and the 16 yr old said,

"Mom Trump has said some bad words, he has a foul mouth, and made mistakes in his life, but it seems like deep down he loves America and wants to help us... I think Hillary is just saying what ever she thinks will get her elected."

Yep, Trump has been brilliant at appealing to those like him, it's amazing that America has so many though.:(

Daniel Noyes
10-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Yep, Trump has been brilliant at appealing to those like him, it's amazing that America has so many though.:(

how do you think we got to be the greatest country on earth?... people like that. Just because the Looney Left and over educated, Wealthiest 1 percent, Washington Establishment Elites dismiss them as "conservatives" or a "basket of deploreables" around here we call them "salt of the earth" they are the people who get things done and make America better.

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M1e7bf03d919d46ef0ac31809bc2c5324o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=271&h=170

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 08:31 PM
My witty and amusing posts must have escaped your attention.

I pray for a Trump collapse, and the cratering of the TeaPublican Occupied Party. The last Republican candidate I could support was McCain pre-Palin. Until we get back to sane grown-ups with ideas I have no time for the pretenders and stooges running the party.

I agree with you 100%

Gerarddm
10-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Rachel Maddow is reporting rumblings from the RNC as to what they would do if Drumpf drops out.

The videotape is really appalling.

PeterSibley
10-07-2016, 09:11 PM
how do you think we got to be the greatest country on earth?... people like that. Just because the Looney Left and over educated, Wealthiest 1 percent, Washington Establishment Elites dismiss them as "conservatives" or a "basket of deploreables" around here we call them "salt of the earth" they are the people who get things done and make America better.

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M1e7bf03d919d46ef0ac31809bc2c5324o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=271&h=170

I'm a carpenter, a tradie and would walk away from any prat who sounded like Trump. Just because a man works with his hands doesn't mean he has to put his brain in a box and nail the lid closed.

Daniel Noyes
10-07-2016, 09:16 PM
I'm a carpenter, a tradie and would walk away from any prat who sounded like Trump. Just because a man works with his hands doesn't mean he has to put his brain in a box and nail the lid closed.

have you ever heard Trump? listened to a few of his speaches all the way through? I mean, more than a 5 second sound bite, cleverly edited from a hour long speech? most Dems I know who rave up and down about what a deplorable he is... have not, they are just regurgitateing the 5 second sound bites the media, and Democrat propaganda machines have fed them.

C. Ross
10-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Donald Trump. Billionaire 1% or salt of the earth?

Puhleeze. Daniel I'm glad you think he's despicable. He's King Rat who thinks he can fool the rubes. What a jerk.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
10-07-2016, 09:19 PM
There must be some serious conservatives in the Republican party that are on the verge on suicide by now. Donald Trump has a good chance of damaging the Republican brand for a decade at least..... though probably not with the hard core republicans that support Trump, they agree with his statements.

I liken this to a series of fires.... your candidate puts their foot in their mouth, and you put the fire out... it's like a grease fire in the BBQ.. no biggy. By now the whole house is on fire, and the Republican party senior management is trying to decide what to save from this. It's incredible to watch Trump go.... he is like a caveman running for President... not a clue what he is doing, and a great big mouth to go along with the incredible stupidity he has demonstrated. Amazing.

Gerarddm
10-07-2016, 09:24 PM
James Carville just opined on Bill Maher's show that he would not be surprised if Drumpf dropped out.

PeterSibley
10-07-2016, 09:25 PM
We get far too much of him on our news services and have similar pollies here.... all the same, deplorable and simplistic.

Rich Jones
10-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Was watching Chris Matthews interview Michelle Bachman tonight. She wouldn't condemn Trump's comments. Just called it "bad boy talk" and then started ranting about Hillary. I believe a lot of the deplorables don't find Trump's comments offensive because behavior like that is still accepted in their view of life: Women should stay in the kitchen, shut up and submit to their men.

bobbys
10-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Liberals here slapped each other on the back when liberal 2 forum members gloated over 100 conquests..

What hypocrites .

Gerarddm
10-07-2016, 09:58 PM
" And do respect the women of the world, remember you all had mothers. "

LeeG
10-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Yes but Clinton and Trump are not equally bad candidates. One is a conventional politician who has a long record of public service full of pros and cons. The other is a demagogic bigot with a puddle-deep understanding of national and international issues, who openly courts white nationalism, is hostile to women.

To a T, exactly.

skuthorp
10-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Trump reminds me of an adolescent boy on his first few visits to the pub with his mates in this matter. Fitted my contemporaries to a T and likely still does with some of them. He doesn't seem to have grown up either.

Gerarddm
10-07-2016, 11:18 PM
My sister's succinct comment to me just now: " He's SUCH a pig. "

John Smith
10-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Has Trump's campaign manager made a statement?

Jeff C

How might she spin this? They should take it as a compliment? If she had any integrity, she'd quit.

David G
10-07-2016, 11:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TspiMnxrLSA

leikec
10-07-2016, 11:31 PM
How might she spin this? They should take it as a compliment? If she had any integrity, she'd quit.

I'm expecting she will quit.

Jeff C

Gerarddm
10-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Drumpf just released an apology video ( looking angry, like he was forced into it against his will ) but then blew it up by saying Bill Clinton was worse. The guy just has this pathological need to make stupid noises with his mouth. Lawrence O'Donnell just had three Republican operatives on his show, all women, who physically recoiled when Drumpf mentioned Bubba. The morning news shows, and then the debate tomorrow, are going to be mudfests. Ugh.

Joe (SoCal)
10-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Liberals here slapped each other on the back when liberal 2 forum members gloated over 100 conquests..

What hypocrites .

What a West Coast Whiner

Chip-skiff
10-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I've heard worse. But no one was wearing a body mic. Sheesh!

Yeadon
10-08-2016, 12:39 AM
hrc --> #45

Gerarddm
10-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Isn't it telling that while this story is breaking over all media, Fox is studiously ignoring it by doing hurricane coverage.

Lew Barrett
10-08-2016, 12:49 AM
I resent Trump being Lewd.

C. Ross
10-08-2016, 01:39 AM
A helpful guide from The Telegraph, London.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

When I heard the tape I thought, "Well, yeah. And?"

I've been waiting for the moment when America would see this wanna-be Emperor had no clothes. Time after time we were shown his naked lewdness and bigotry in all its inglorious form. Nothing seemed to matter. His early firebreak saying that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and no one would care was tested over and over. Half the country seemed unable to see what was right before their eyes.

There's nothing in the tapes that surprised me given his decades-long track record of misogyny.

If this tape is what finally does the trick, well hallelujah. Well done America. Not a moment too soon.

BETTY-B
10-08-2016, 03:12 AM
NYT decided to publish this earlier than their original plan for a Sunday release:

"Donald Trump, Groper in Chief"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

AndyG
10-08-2016, 03:58 AM
how do you think we got to be the greatest country on earth? Just because the Looney Left and over educated...

Stop right there. You see having an education as a bad thing?

Care to explain that to me?

Andy

PeterSibley
10-08-2016, 04:05 AM
It goes with the territory .

Clarkey
10-08-2016, 05:48 AM
He'll be complaining that he 'only got 20 minutes of action' next.

Kevin T
10-08-2016, 05:55 AM
Hillary 335
Trump the rest.
Trump Loses.
January 2017, "Good morning Madame President"

Rich Jones
10-08-2016, 06:38 AM
Drumpf just released an apology video ( looking angry, like he was forced into it against his will ) but then blew it up by saying Bill Clinton was worse. The guy just has this pathological need to make stupid noises with his mouth. Lawrence O'Donnell just had three Republican operatives on his show, all women, who physically recoiled when Drumpf mentioned Bubba. The morning news shows, and then the debate tomorrow, are going to be mudfests. Ugh. That was the most insincere apology I've ever seen! Reading off a tele-prompter with no conviction in his voice. Then he turned it into a campaign speech. What a loser! Welcome Madame President Hillary Clinton!

Top Republicans are now jumping ship as fast as they can. Too late! They made their bed by allowing this guy to take over the GOP, now they can sleep in it!

skuthorp
10-08-2016, 06:54 AM
He does do the demagog thing well I admit Daniel, but if I use my grandma's very non PC but accurate term I'll be banned for sure.

(I actually typed it and then looked….oops)

RonW
10-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Well the Donald has apologized for his 10 year old comments made in private, and there is nothing more to see here........so let's move on

https://youtu.be/ycfARBsz6_Y?t=5

C. Ross
10-08-2016, 07:59 AM
...nothing more to see here........so let's move on

Some things can't be unseen Ron.

http://www.cultjer.com/img/video/captainamerica_meetredskull_hd.jpg

RonW
10-08-2016, 08:18 AM
C.Ross -
Some things can't be unseen Ron.

What ? Are you saying we shouldn't accept his apology ?

It seems that accepting politicians apologies is all we have done for the last 24 years and 3 administrations, now you don't want to accept the Donald's apology for something he said in private over 10 years ago, and he isn't even a politician, at least as of yet.

What happened to the christian view of forgiveness ? Are thee without sin ? Will thou cast the first stone ?

Paul Pless
10-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Will thou cast the first stone ?i will, happily. . .

RonW
10-08-2016, 08:26 AM
i will, happily. . .

As for me, I have not been privileged,to be able to live such a sheltered life.

TomF
10-08-2016, 08:44 AM
You crack me up, Ron.

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 08:48 AM
I just watched the apology. It makes things worse for Trump. IF he had stopped with apologizing, it would have been okay, but bringing the Clintons into it, just blew the whole thing up.

"These words don't reflect who I am..." Yes, they do. No one is surprised by the words on the video.

Paul Pless
10-08-2016, 08:49 AM
You crack me up, Ron.

There are few other 'legitimate' responses. . .

C. Ross
10-08-2016, 08:53 AM
C.Ross -

It seems that accepting politicians apologies is all we have done for the last 24 years and 3 administrations, now you don't want to accept the Donald's apology for something he said in private over 10 years ago, and he isn't even a politician, at least as of yet.

What happened to the christian view of forgiveness ? Are thee without sin ? Will thou cast the first stone ?

He's never done anything to me, so I have nothing to forgive.

God can forgive his sins. His wife can forgive his sins. Women he's groped and abused and shamed can forgive his sins. My daughters who feel debased and unsafe because of Mr. Trump's words can forgive him.

As a Christian I love all people. I can love Donald the person and despise the words and actions of Mr. Trump the candidate. And unless he actually changes his ways, this will continue to be so.

Joe (SoCal)
10-08-2016, 08:59 AM
C.Ross -

That has to be the worst teleprompter apology I've ever heard. It made my skin crawl.

C Ross is a better Christian than me.

RonW
10-08-2016, 09:04 AM
C.Ross -
As a Christian I love all people. I can love Donald the person and despise the words and actions of Mr. Trump the candidate. And unless he actually changes his ways, this will continue to be so.

Good, it seems upon careful reflection your heart has now softened to the point of forgiveness..That is the christian way.

Now we can move on.........

And moving on, it now seems that we have the wiki leaks and the podesta files to deal with..

David G
10-08-2016, 09:08 AM
MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report (http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report))—Scientists have discovered a powerful new strain of fact-resistant humans who are threatening the ability of Earth to sustain life, a sobering new study reports.

The research, conducted by the University of Minnesota, identifies a virulent strain of humans who are virtually immune to any form of verifiable knowledge, leaving scientists at a loss as to how to combat them.

“These humans appear to have all the faculties necessary to receive and process information,” Davis Logsdon, one of the scientists who contributed to the study, said. “And yet, somehow, they have developed defenses that, for all intents and purposes, have rendered those faculties totally inactive.”
More worryingly, Logsdon said, “As facts have multiplied, their defenses against those facts have only grown more powerful.”

While scientists have no clear understanding of the mechanisms that prevent the fact-resistant humans from absorbing data, they theorize that the strain may have developed the ability to intercept and discard information en route from the auditory nerve to the brain. “The normal functions of human consciousness have been completely nullified,” Logsdon said.

While reaffirming the gloomy assessments of the study, Logsdon held out hope that the threat of fact-resistant humans could be mitigated in the future. “Our research is very preliminary, but it’s possible that they will become more receptive to facts once they are in an environment without food, water, or oxygen,” he said.

kelso
10-08-2016, 09:08 AM
There's no separation between candidate and person. That some think there is...is a great part of why we hate politicians.

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 09:09 AM
There will be no moving on

Trump's campaign is over.

Gerarddm
10-08-2016, 09:10 AM
This is beyond parody: Hannity's indignant response to the firestorm is 'King David had 500 concubines, give me a break! '

I would laugh like hell but I am too busy throwing up.

Dave Lesser
10-08-2016, 09:20 AM
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5732/29561642673_4c78a74b1c_o.png

Nightmare Scenario:

Trump is out
Pence is elected president and appoints 3 Supreme Court justices

RonW
10-08-2016, 09:21 AM

Don't be silly, or naive...His campaign isn't over, and neither is hillary's......It is just very unfortunate the real national issues are being pushed aside for mudslinging at a personal level.

This trend was established at the first republican debate with megyn kelly from fox starting right off with diverting the conversation from issues to personal slander towards trump..

Now that it is down to trump and hillary, the hillary camp is in panic mode because it is far too close..

C. Ross
10-08-2016, 09:21 AM
C.Ross -

Good, it seems upon careful reflection your heart has now softened to the point of forgiveness..That is the christian way.

Now we can move on.........

And moving on, it now seems that we have the wiki leaks and the podesta files to deal with..

You're a rascal Ron. And there's no escaping Mr. Trump's long slime trail.

Wikileaks? Sure. I've been reading them widely and posted on your other thread. What a dud of a bombshell! I'm ready to accept a narrative that says Secretary Clinton is compromised and unethical. I haven't read anything that advances that story.

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 09:31 AM
The head of the Washington State Republicans has it figured out:

Trump was a pig toward women because he was a Democrat at the time....

http://komonews.com/news/local/he-was-channeling-bill-clinton-state-gop-chair-blames-democrats-for-trumps-comments

leikec
10-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Anna Navarro rocks!! There are still decent people in the GOP.

Jeff C

David G
10-08-2016, 09:35 AM
The head of the Washington State Republicans has it figured out:\\

http://komonews.com/news/local/he-was-channeling-bill-clinton-state-gop-chair-blames-democrats-for-trumps-comments

Remarkable. Deplorable. Pathetic.

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 09:35 AM
I'm thinking trump has enlisted Rodger Ailes for advice here. The decision to bring in Rodger Ailes now makes perfect sense.
The apology trump read last night was appropriate for someone who has not apologized in his entire life.
About 70 years ago, I was forced to apologize to my 5 year old sister for pulling her ponytail and a quick "I Apologize" simply wasn't good enough. I had to sit in the corner long enough to come up with an appropriate apology, showing real remorse.
In light of the fact that this is his first apology in 70 years I can forgive trump for not knowing any remorse.
I'm still not voting for him though...

RonW
10-08-2016, 09:45 AM
The head of the Washington State Republicans has it figured out:\\

Well there you have.......and the truth shall set you free.....

Jeff C

Not many, they mostly have been labeled as rinos and pushed out, what's left is mostly deplorables, and tea party radical right wing gun toting nut jobs.....oh almost forgot, strict constitutionalists.

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Trump's done. Just a question of how much worse he makes things for himself on Sunday night.

CWSmith
10-08-2016, 09:49 AM

I wish you were right, but I doubt it. His behavior at the next debate will be worse. His minions will applaud. They will say that Clinton is worse. It isn't over.

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Oh wow... so those horrific statments about Women were made by a Democrat??? !!! figures, didn't sound like any Republicans I know :D

peb
10-08-2016, 09:50 AM
have you ever heard Trump? listened to a few of his speaches all the way through? I mean, more than a 5 second sound bite, cleverly edited from a hour long speech? most Dems I know who rave up and down about what a deplorable he is... have not, they are just regurgitateing the 5 second sound bites the media, and Democrat propaganda machines have fed them.

I am not a democrat, have never voted for a democrat. I am a life-long conservative. I can honestly say I have not listened to one of Trump's speeches all the way through. Can't take it. But I heard enough of him in the primary debates to know right away that the man should not be the GOP's nomination, and he will never be president. You can say now that the man is a disgusting individual, but that doesn't help much. All of the GOP primary voters who either supported Trump or did not strongly reject him have themselves to thank for Hillary's presidency, no one else.

RonW
10-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Oh wow... so those horrific statments about Women were made by a Democrat??? !!! figures, didn't sound like any Republicans I know :D

Yea I don't get it, after all he did say he was sorry, it's not like he did anything really bad like jeopardize national security, blow up a country or arm Isis. So why all the fuss ?

Norman Bernstein
10-08-2016, 09:53 AM
You can say now that the man is a disgusting individual, but that doesn't help much.

It helps enough to insure that he will lose the election, for which I'm eternally grateful.

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 09:53 AM
The GOP primary voters had 17 candidate before them. They choose Trump. No one else is to blame for putting this disgusting person forth the Republican nominee for president.

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 09:54 AM
I never heard "I'm sorry"

LeeG
10-08-2016, 09:55 AM

They were made by Trump. Your argument may feel cute and fun but it is requires a child's reasoning or adult denial to make sense. You entertain yourself well.

leikec
10-08-2016, 09:57 AM

Jeff C

Well there you have.......and the truth shall set you free.....

Not many, they mostly have been labeled as rinos and pushed out, what's left is mostly deplorables, and tea party radical right wing gun toting nut jobs.....oh almost forgot, strict constitutionalists.

Don't worry, Ron...I'm well acquainted with what you believe and who you are.

http://rs303.pbsrc.com/albums/nn148/leikec/Mobile%20Uploads/image_4.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Jeff C

Keith Wilson
10-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Keep digging. The reason this resonates is that it's one more brick on the pile, one more piece of evidence confirming what we already knew or at least suspected, that Mr Trump is a narcissistic *sshole with no self-control, no morals, no respect for anyone but himself. His "apology" was another example.

One more time (details here (https://www.bpdcentral.com/narcissistic-disorder/hallmarks-of-npd/))

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
- Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
- Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
- Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
- Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
- Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
- Requires excessive admiration
- Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
- Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
- Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 09:58 AM
I am not a democrat, have never voted for a democrat. I am a life-long conservative. I can honestly say I have not listened to one of Trump's speeches all the way through. Can't take it. But I heard enough of him in the primary debates to know right away that the man should not be the GOP's nomination, and he will never be president. You can say now that the man is a disgusting individual, but that doesn't help much. All of the GOP primary voters who either supported Trump or did not strongly reject him have themselves to thank for Hillary's presidency, no one else.

I'm not surprised that a typical life long Republican, Conservative, Free Market, Wealthiest 1 Percent sort can't stand Trump... all the Good O'l Boys like the Bushes are supporting Clinton...

the thought of bringing Manufacturing jobs back to the us, Re negotiating NAFTA or securing our intentionally broken borders (Jobs that major Service industry corporations cant ship over seas are out sourced to cheap, controllable, exploitable, illegal imigrant labor) is apparently more than "Free market" conservatives "can take"

Joe (SoCal)
10-08-2016, 09:59 AM
This needs to be on every page of this thread

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14494892_1264230040336714_5921256042512969739_n.jp g?oh=d31ea988babb2fb3a2d9ab86fd5cfd0e&oe=58715D55

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Someone said Trump's "apology" tape looked like a hostage video

I suspect that women will be coming forth stating that Trump kissed or groped them against their will

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Drumpf just released an apology video ( looking angry, like he was forced into it against his will ) but then blew it up by saying Bill Clinton was worse. The guy just has this pathological need to make stupid noises with his mouth. Lawrence O'Donnell just had three Republican operatives on his show, all women, who physically recoiled when Drumpf mentioned Bubba. The morning news shows, and then the debate tomorrow, are going to be mudfests. Ugh.

Actully it was worse, BC was a Romeo in the White House , Libs winked and smirked and said, that's my boy it's his private life, Now libs are the morality police..

They are SHOCKed I tell Ya SHOCked!

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Yea I don't get it, after all he did say he was sorry, it's not like he did anything really bad like jeopardize national security, blow up a country or arm Isis. So why all the fuss ?

Very Good Questions... Questions the Wealthiest 1 Percent, Washington Establishment Elites are trying (very successfully) to distract the American Voters from asking.

If Clinton wins the election it will be because the majority of the electorate has shifted to people as distractable as a cat going after a laser pointer... Ohhh shiny!!!

RonW
10-08-2016, 10:05 AM

Actully it was worse, BC was a Romeo in the White House , Libs winked and smirked and said, that's my boy it's his private life, Now libs are the morality police..

They are SHOCKed I tell Ya SHOCked!

Naaa....they aren't shocked, they are scared to death that the supreme court will have appointments such as scalia instead of ginsburg, and that's what it is all about.....

Now think about it........after all they are the party of gay marriage and government run health care, not to mention the federalization of, well just about everything..

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Real conservatives are no longer identifying with Republicans.
The Republican party has become a collection of radical, religious, money grubbing whack-jobs, and anyone wanting to continue with a political career as a conservative is rapidly distancing themselves from the republican party.

LeeG
10-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Very Good Questions... Questions the Wealthiest 1 Percent, Washington Establishment Elites are trying (very successfully) to distract the American Voters from asking.

If Clinton wins the election it will be because the majority of the electorate has shifted to people as distractable as a cat going after a laser pointer... Ohhh shiny!!!

And some of the electorate let their inner Deplorable take over.

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 10:07 AM

Case in point... this poor little dude (SoCal) is (SoEasily) distracted :D

(SoEasily) distracted... from horrific, disgusting, Failures of Democrat, Obama-Clinton leadership like this...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M4848956b9cbb7bc533b6bcf940fe4bcco0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=357&h=179 https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Madfeda4430714d80fd252155cf96cdfao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=184 https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M46f0c7662066ad4fb6b10101085bc3bfo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=318&h=180

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:08 AM

What a hypocrite, Not one lib objected when the Post ran pics of his wife.

Now libs are going to preach morality.

LOL..

If you run the numbers some here are real love and leave em guys..

They get applauded

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Real conservatives are no longer identifying with Republicans.
The Republican party has become a collection of radical, religious, money grubbing whack-jobs, and anyone wanting to continue with a political career as a conservative is rapidly distancing themselves from the republican party..

A liberal can take any Quote and identify a whole party..

However muslims cannot be idenified by the bad ones.

Hypocrites.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:13 AM
"
Keep digging. The reason this resonates is that it's one more brick on the pile, one more piece of evidence confirming what we already knew or at least suspected, that Mr Trump is a narcissistic *sshole with no self-control, no morals, no respect for anyone but himself. His "apology" was another example.

One more time (details here (https://www.bpdcentral.com/narcissistic-disorder/hallmarks-of-npd/)).

No sense even bothering to apologize to liberals, As shown here they will never accept one from a conservative yet one HAS to accept one from a liberal...

In fact the only morality a liberal has is when they play a " gotcha " game.

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 10:15 AM
It is quite telling who among us is trying to defend Trump.

And no one is defending his statement that it's okay to grab women in the privates...

The usual suspects are telling us that the Democrats are as bad and our perennial scold is wagging his finger and chirping "hypocrites."

Keith Wilson
10-08-2016, 10:17 AM
You're flailing, boys. Trump stepped in it big time, he bragged about getting away with low-grade sexual assault. This will seriously hurt his chances, which weren't looking too good even before this happened. He appears to be incapable of self-control, and you can bet the Clinton campaign has worked out many ingenious ways to make him lose it and show his true personality at the debate on Sunday; they're nothing if not systematic and careful. The more people see of him, the less they like. He's toast.

The only unfortunate thing here is that the Republican party will decide that Trump was the whole problem - but we can deal with that later.

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 10:19 AM
We need a new thread "In Defense of Lewd Comments and Repulsive Behavior"

Bobcat
10-08-2016, 10:20 AM
I am thinking that Trump explode at the debate

https://youtu.be/HJZPzQESq_0

RonW
10-08-2016, 10:23 AM
I am thinking that Trump explode at the debate

He very well may and it may get real ugly instead of a debate concerning national interests and need's of the country..He might even bring up articles such as this one which was just updated october 8 2016 by none other then gennifer flowers. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html

LeeG
10-08-2016, 10:24 AM

Case in point... this poor little dude (SoCal) is (SoEasily) distracted :D

(SoEasily) distracted... from horrific, disgusting, Failures of Democrat, Obama-Clinton leadership like this...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M4848956b9cbb7bc533b6bcf940fe4bcco0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=357&h=179 https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Madfeda4430714d80fd252155cf96cdfao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=184 https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M46f0c7662066ad4fb6b10101085bc3bfo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=318&h=180

The POTUS doesn't rule the world. The forces leading to the Syrian civil war are multiple, senior of which is the growth of jihadi fighting forces that came out of the Iraq invasion debacle, drought that brought 800,000 rural Syrians into the cities as they experienced Dust Bowl like conditions, and Assads violent response to citizens grievances. The devastation of that civil war wouldn't be stopped by another US invasion or another misguided attempt at regime change.

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Bill Maher's comment that Trump has the self control of a grease fire was pretty good.

The problem is not that this man trump spoke in this manner, but that he thinks in this manner, it is part of his identity.

(I can't even imagine the tyrant Obama that until yesterday had ruined america, thinking in this predatory way)

It is sickening, you know?

For those making comparisons, please note that a sexual peccadillo is not rape or violence toward women, it is consensual.

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 10:32 AM
The POTUS doesn't rule the world. The forces leading to the Syrian civil war are multiple, senior of which is the growth of jihadi fighting forces that came out of the Iraq invasion debacle, drought that brought 800,000 rural Syrians into the cities as they experienced Dust Bowl like conditions, and Assads violent response to citizens grievances. The devastation of that civil war wouldn't be stopped by another US invasion or another misguided attempt at regime change.

There is NO way that this has had to continue for 5 years... a few months a year, ok, mobalizing a response takes time, but a 2 bit dictator and a pack of no body Jihadis committing Genocide for 5 years with NO credible Democrat administration response ... I can see why Hillary is so desperate to keep the spotlight focused on what Trumpy said to Rosie Odonell in 1998!

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Madfeda4430714d80fd252155cf96cdfao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=184

Oh and dont take my word for it... Formal protest through official channels by 50+- lower level non partisan State dept officials about Obama Admin handling of the Crisis... tens of thousand of lives could have been saved

peb
10-08-2016, 10:35 AM
I'm not surprised that a typical life long Republican, Conservative, Free Market, Wealthiest 1 Percent sort can't stand Trump... all the Good O'l Boys like the Bushes are supporting Clinton...

the thought of bringing Manufacturing jobs back to the us, Re negotiating NAFTA or securing our intentionally broken borders (Jobs that major Service industry corporations cant ship over seas are out sourced to cheap, controllable, exploitable, illegal imigrant labor) is apparently more than "Free market" conservatives "can take"

I am not part of the wealthiest 1%, nor will I ever vote for Hillary Clinton.

I support free trafe, but would have no problems with a Nafta renegotiation, seems reasonable after 20 years that it might be time.

Nothing seems more reasonable right now than admitting one cannot vote for Trump( or Hillary). Character counts, a lot.

Reynard38
10-08-2016, 10:35 AM
I think Trump should have picked Bill Cosby as a running mate.

I used to say that if you were voting trump to keep Hilary out of the WH I could understand even if I didn't agree.
I've changed my thinking on this. If you are a man and vote for this POS no woman should ever have sex with you again. Ever.
In fact I call upon the women of this country to issue an ultimatum. A vote for Donald is a vote for permanent celibacy.

Gerarddm
10-08-2016, 10:38 AM
" Unrecoverable " :

http://www.today.com/video/chuck-todd-trump-s-comments-about-women-in-2005-are-unrecoverable-781857859898

Reynard38
10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
I am not part of the wealthiest 1%, nor will I ever vote for Hillary Clinton.

I support free trafe, but would have no problems with a Nafta renegotiation, seems reasonable after 20 years that it might be time.

Nothing seems more reasonable right now than admitting one cannot vote for Trump( or Hillary). Character counts, a lot.

+1.

George Jung
10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
I resent Trump being Lewd.

Yup - gives all the Lewd Barretts of the world a bad name! (Ya gotta admit - that name has some panache!):arg

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Un fortunately Obama-Clinton failed policys in Syria are a far worse Character flaw than any of the Dusgusting Donalds...There is NO way that Syria has had to continue for 5 years... a few months a year, ok, mobalizing a response takes time, but a 2 bit dictator and a pack of no body Jihadis committing Genocide for 5 years with NO credible Democrat administration response ... I can see why Hillary is so desperate to keep the spotlight focused on what Trumpy said to Rosie Odonell in 1998!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s261x260/14517597_10154570502416703_2663725937565008751_n.j pg?oh=8da2ebedc872632824e21c557df4cbf3&oe=586EB0F0
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154570502416703&set=p.10154570502416703&type=3)

peb
10-08-2016, 10:47 AM
It is unrecoverable, as I said yesterday, there will be no more Trump "surges" in the polls. And there are 4 more weeks until the election, so there will be 4 more bombshells released. Last week we had the 95 tax return, this week the 05 comments about women. Wonder what this Friday will bring? I am guessing that it wont be quite as bad, since this last issue will keep peoples attention. so the really bad one will come out in two weeks.

But its all over for Trump, no doubt about it.

CK 17
10-08-2016, 10:50 AM
I think Trump should have picked Bill Cosby as a running mate.

I used to say that if you were voting trump to keep Hilary out of the WH I could understand even if I didn't agree.
I've changed my thinking on this. If you are a man and vote for this POS no woman should ever have sex with you again. Ever.
In fact I call upon the women of this country to issue an ultimatum. A vote for Donald is a vote for permanent celibacy.
If more women did this with republicans in general, we wouldn't have men writing legislation restricting legitimate medical procedures.

Arizona Bay
10-08-2016, 10:53 AM
"He described sexual assault, you do not apologize for that, you do time."

‏@aedwardslevy

I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of Donald Trump interacting with women until we can figure out what is going on

Tweet#2

Robin Thede Verified account
‏@robinthede

When the Republican Party elects a nominee, they're not sending their best. They're criminals, they're rapists...

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14495317_1118656084836460_1110401187850533474_n.jp g?oh=c0f9c6ca57b267ae4206393bf8ce2451&oe=586A5A6F

The majority opinion...

George Jung
10-08-2016, 10:53 AM
You'd think; but remember, there is a part of the RWW's who are female - and who think the same way. Unbelievable.

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 10:54 AM
I wonder how Verizon will address the fact that they are the billboard on the bus that these "comments" are emanating from?
We know they are predatory, but this?

Reynard38
10-08-2016, 11:01 AM
The only defense I see the Trumpistas using are the misdeeds of Clinton and Obama.
True or not, that's not a defense, it's a deflection.

Arizona Bay
10-08-2016, 11:02 AM
You'd think; but remember, there is a part of the RWW's who are female - and who think the same way. Unbelievable.

Yeah, I see it around here, particularly from those that go to mega churches.
I wonder how many live in fear of their husbands, and fathers. Emotional abuse is rampant in the US.

George Jung
10-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I see it around here, particularly from those that go to mega churches.
I wonder how many live in fear of their husbands, and fathers. Emotional abuse is rampant in the US.

nailed it in one.

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 11:20 AM
The only defense I see the Trumpistas using are the misdeeds of Clinton and Obama.
True or not, that's not a defense, it's a deflection.

Not deflection... refocusing on issues that matter to being president.

Bill Clinton was just as, or more, disrespectful toward women and he was by some accounts a successfull president...

With a Real Life, Fact based, record like Hillary's and the current Democrat Administration, I can see why Hillary is so desperate to keep the spotlight focused on what Trumpy said to Rosie Odonell in 1998!

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M4848956b9cbb7bc533b6bcf940fe4bcco0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=357&h=179https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Madfeda4430714d80fd252155cf96cdfao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=184https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M46f0c7662066ad4fb6b10101085bc3bfo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=318&h=180

Arizona Bay
10-08-2016, 11:24 AM
nailed it in one.

Multigenerational too. DT is obviously a victim/perpetrator of it, likely also his kids, and I'd say most of his supporters.
Much work to be done.

George Jung
10-08-2016, 11:28 AM
If you can't educate Noise, who seemingly lives here - what chance do you have with those without such a benefit?

peb
10-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Monday morning might just be the end of the road for Trump. If he shows up tomorrow night, he gets the ultimate shellacking. If he doesn't, he certainly can't continue.

leikec
10-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Chuck Todd has it right.

Jeff C

Reynard38
10-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Deflection.

Character matters. I remember after the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal there was an explosion in the rate of oral sex among middle school students (one sided of course)
"It's not sex" seemed to be the defense of the students.

What aberrant behaviors would a Trump presidency normalize?

Gerarddm
10-08-2016, 11:41 AM
" Zero chance " he will quit, he says: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/08/trump-zero-chance-i-ll-quit.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Arizona Bay
10-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Thinking about the "we are all one" thread -
Work on ourselves
Since we can't fix anybody and we can't change anybody, all we can really do is not enable it, call it when we see it, and hold the door open and point.
... then there is the "Shock Zen" method :D

Joe (SoCal)
10-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Ooooh a new page I know what needs to go here

RonW
10-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Well the national news today by the radical left is total outrage, disgust and disappointment.. NO No not in trump's statement, but in the fact he won't cry uncle and throw in the towel and resign.....

Their worse nightmare is that he won't quit and give hillary a un- contested victory........I think they are still running scared.....

As for me, I do wish he would keep quiet, every time we have a little incident I have to send in more money to the trump campaign, this is getting expensive......oh well what better way to spend money then in the fight against globalist hillary and the 1% elites.......

Boater14
10-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Noyes, I'll waste some time. This isn't about FDR and Mrs. Rutherford, JFK and Marilyn, Ike and Kay Sommersby, ted and Maryjo or bill and Monica. This is about how your candidate relates to women. I'd ban you for just being so predictably boring.

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Well, it's also about Tic-Tacs, what a marketing moment...

How will they capitalize on it?

Norman Bernstein
10-08-2016, 12:55 PM
As for me, I do wish he would keep quiet, every time we have a little incident I have to send in more money to the trump campaign, this is getting expensive......oh well what better way to spend money then in the fight against globalist hillary and the 1% elites.......

I'm feeling a little more than just schadenfreude, knowing that you're throwing your money (hard earned, I presume) right down the toilet.

Keep it up! :)

Shang
10-08-2016, 12:57 PM

Daniel, your posts make it evident that you have been asleep for the past several months.

Tom Montgomery
10-08-2016, 01:25 PM
That audio clip of Trump being a sleeze was a helluva October Surprise!

Y Bar Ranch
10-08-2016, 01:34 PM
That audio clip of Trump being a sleeze was a helluva October Surprise!
October is just getting started

CK 17
10-08-2016, 01:35 PM
This is insane, I never thought I'd reflect back on the relative mental stability of Sarah Palin.

Tom Montgomery
10-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Y Bar Ranch: Are you saying you were not surprised?

Y Bar Ranch
10-08-2016, 01:51 PM
So many skeletons, so little time.

I am literally betting on a sex tape

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3047/3006517896_144c851712.jpg

skuthorp
10-08-2016, 02:58 PM
I presume the GOP could withdraw their official support even at this stage, but Trump being the or 'a' nominee would continue on as a real independent rather than a candidate of last resort for the Republicans?

Canoeyawl
10-08-2016, 03:09 PM
The GOP is worried about the Senate race, they have given up on trump. I'm betting they are looking for a way to spend trump's campaign money on what is left. They now have to convince people that this is not typical or they will certainly lose the senate...
If the GOP shifts the funding from the presidential race to the senate, it is likely the Democrats will do the same. It is going to be interesting.
Trump is now poison, and the only people sticking around will be the ones getting paid by the hour...

JimConlin
10-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Senate and house Republican candidates are running like rats to disavow Trump.
I hope their opponents will remind the voters that they're the geniuses who were party to his nomination.

And, I can't wait for SNL.

David G
10-08-2016, 03:24 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14495389_1264824073610644_3190567011065408388_n.jp g?oh=22556c13709db5d27e1797949ac48a38&oe=5871E0AD

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Trump swaggers with this attitude 10 years ago when he considers himself the global king of real estate. He is certain he can grab any married p***y he'd set his eyes on. Try to imagine the personal short and long term goals the day he set his ass in the big chair in the oval office.
Thank the blessed beard of the bleeding jesus he's come undone beforehand.
Leader? Statesman? Model human being?

I expect nothing less from the apologists here.

Joe (SoCal)
10-08-2016, 03:32 PM
"everyone knows i like to date young, attractive women. My daughter is a young, attractive woman. If i weren't her father, i'd probably be dating her! Har har har!" - D. Trump

ijtualimm :(

Arizona Bay
10-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Cartoon, but ya gotta go there...

http://i.imgur.com/jdopOhR.jpg

David G
10-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Yes... who knew that the Republicans would fall so low that Grand Old Party has become Grab Our P****y

johnw
10-08-2016, 04:23 PM
So, what did Clinton say on the golf course that was so bad?

Joe (SoCal)
10-08-2016, 04:29 PM
So, what did Clinton say on the golf course that was so bad?

Conjecture, hearsay - He wasn't Hot Microphoned so we will never know .

johnw
10-08-2016, 04:36 PM
Conjecture, hearsay - He wasn't Hot Microphoned so we will never know .

Trump made a very specific charge, that there was something worse that Clinton had said on the golf course. It sounded like he was referring to a specific instance, but maybe he was just making stuff up, as he's prone to do. If it was a specific instance, I'd like to know what it was.

BrianY
10-08-2016, 04:42 PM
How does what Bill Clinton said or did have anything at all to do with this election? Even if Bill Clinton was a serial rapist cross dressing communist that wouldn't in any way excuse or eliminate the fact that Trump is a deplorable misogynist bully.

Pointing out the foilbles and faults of others in an attempt to excuse one's own foibles and faults is one of the desperate tactics employed by people who have no way to defend themselves. It's weak and childish.

Arizona Bay
10-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Pence Gropersplains Trumps comments

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14568165_10154633975559974_6030335380102545130_n.j pg?oh=83747f7e5037a494e73d8644f818ed51&oe=58630BAC

johnw
10-08-2016, 04:45 PM
How does what Bill Clinton said or did have anything at all to do with this election? Even if Bill Clinton was a serial rapist cross dressing communist that wouldn't in any way excuse or eliminate the fact that Trump is a deplorable misogynist bully.

Pointing out the foilbles and faults of others in an attempt to excuse one's own foibles and faults is one of the desperate tactics that people who have no way to defend themselves.

I'm well aware that Trump was trying to normalize his behavior. But I'd still like to know if he was referring to something specific which he might try to bring up in the debate, or making up stuff out of whole cloth. I'm inclined to suspect the latter.

Garret
10-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Stop right there. You see having an education as a bad thing?

Care to explain that to me?

Andy

Unfortunately, we have a large number of people who feel exactly that way. You'll be shocked to hear that many of them don't have a lot of education.

Tom Montgomery
10-08-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm well aware that Trump was trying to normalize his behavior. But I'd still like to know if he was referring to something specific which he might try to bring up in the debate, or making up stuff out of whole cloth. I'm inclined to suspect the latter.Surely you do not think Donald J. Trump would lie about such a thing?

Yeadon
10-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Hillary is going to carry Arizona.

johnw
10-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Surely you do not think Donald J. Trump would lie about such a thing?

Heaven forfend!

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Ooooh a new page I know what needs to go here!!!

Ooooh a new page I know what needs to go here

this poor little dude (SoCal) is (SoEasily) distracted :D Like a... "cat" after a laser pointer...

bobbys
10-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Bill Maher's comment that Trump has the self control of a grease fire was pretty good.

The problem is not that this man trump spoke in this manner, but that he thinks in this manner, it is part of his identity.

(I can't even imagine the tyrant Obama that until yesterday had ruined america, thinking in this predatory way)

It is sickening, you know?

For those making comparisons, please note that a sexual peccadillo is not rape or violence toward women, it is consensual.

Bill Maher called Sarah Palin the C word, I don't remember you objecting nor any of the other lib puritans here .

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 05:48 PM
distracted...

You'd like to think so. Many Bilge contributors are able to consider a number of catastrophic events at the same time. We might even be able to understand complex world events have more than one origin.

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 05:50 PM

Bill Maher called Sarah Palin the C word, I don't remember you objecting nor any of the other lib puritans here .

Bill Maher is not running for the most powerful position on the planet. (Do I really have to point that out....... yeah, probably)

C. Ross
10-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Ooooh a new page I know what needs to go here!!!

this poor little dude (SoCal) is (SoEasily) distracted :D Like a... "cat" after a laser pointer...

So, Daniel. How would President Trump fix this?

He's aligning himself with Russia, which first aided abetted this horror, and now actively perpetrates it. Will he support Russia or oppose them? Should we stop the Russian bombers? Should we shoot them down? Should we join them in bombing raids?

He's said "I'll bomb the s**t out of them!" Where should those bombs land?

He's said we shouldn't be the policeman to the world. But it's Obama's and Clinton's fault that this is happening, because we didn't act as policeman to the world. He's clearly undecided and confused. Which way will it be?

What will he do, exactly?

Be specific and detailed. Monday morning quarterbacking is for losers. He'd be in the game in 100 days. What EXACTLY would he do and why should we vote for him?

C. Ross
10-08-2016, 05:52 PM

Ill agree with you here. Maher is awful, and the smug look on his face when he says trash like that is sooo annoying.

Tom Montgomery
10-08-2016, 05:54 PM
More audio came out today. Years of interviews on the Howard Stern show. Just more sleezy talk along the same lines.

What a creep.

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 05:59 PM
More audio came out today. Years of interviews on the Howard Stern show. Just more sleezy talk along the same lines.

What a creep.

I've got a couple of daughters and if anybody asked me to agree to calling them a piece of ass, I would probably get real close to that person and grab his p***y.

Tom Montgomery
10-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Stick a fork in him. The Donald is done: http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/cnn-stern-audio-trump-ivanka-threesomes-sex

Daniel Noyes
10-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Stick a fork in him. The Donald is done

D-O-N-E... just like Brexit ? :D

bobbys
10-08-2016, 06:15 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14495389_1264824073610644_3190567011065408388_n.jp g?oh=22556c13709db5d27e1797949ac48a38&oe=5871E0AD.

i would prolly allow him near my daughter before I allowed some forum members near her that marked over100 conquests on their bed posts.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 06:17 PM
I've got a couple of daughters and if anybody asked me to agree to calling them a piece of ass, I would probably get real close to that person and grab his p***y.

But you are ok with Bill maher calling a woman a c word..

LOL

bobbys
10-08-2016, 06:18 PM

What a creep.

Thr Howard stern show is dome libs fav show as I remember.

Now they are shocked I tell Ya shocked!

Tom Montgomery
10-08-2016, 06:21 PM
^
Where I work it seems to be a favorite of the Trumpistas.

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 06:23 PM
But you are ok with Bill maher calling a woman a c word..

In that you didn't end your thought with a question mark, that'll have to remain a mystery but for you that would be impossible because you will make broad swipes at anybody you believe to be liberal.
So by way of your prejudice, let's put the answer down as a yes, just to make things simple and your head doesn't explode.

Tell me your thoughts about Trump allowing Stern to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 06:28 PM
In that you didn't end your thought with a question mark, that'll have to remain a mystery but for you that would be impossible because you will make broad swipes at anybody you believe to be liberal.
So by way of your prejudice, let's put the answer down as a yes, just to make things simple and your head doesn't explode.

Just trying to understand the new lib Puritan police here.

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 06:31 PM

Just trying to understand the new lib Puritan police here.

Sorry about the late edit above.
You won't likely understand but I would love to see your thoughts written out regarding trump allowing Stern to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

peb
10-08-2016, 06:50 PM

What a creep.

So I see on CNN right now, and perhaps I was wrong when I said these things would be released once a week until election day. Maybe it will be a constant deluge. Hard to imagine there isn't plenty of material to fill the gaps.

Chris Coose
10-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Your stream of false equivalence won't help you there.

Looking at this thread title you might think at least one post might be dedicated to the topic.
I'd really like to see bobbys type out his thoughts regarding Trump giving Stern permission to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

Gerarddm
10-08-2016, 07:03 PM
RNC bailing:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/rnc-halts-all-victory-project-work-for-trump-229363

Keith Wilson
10-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Just trying to understand the new lib Puritan police here.No you're not, but I'll take you at your word. Mr Trump bragged about being able to get away with low-grade sexual assault. (Here's the transcript (http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-bush-transcript-20161007-snap-htmlstory.html).) This is NOT OK. Most of my life I've worked with some pretty crude guys, and I've rarely if ever heard anything quite that offensive.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Your stream of false equivalence won't help you there..

That's rich coming from libs here who said every bike thing about Sarah Palin.

How many times did I read about some perv wanting to " hit it" .

No libs were bothered about it but now they all stepped off the mayflower with a bible in hand.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Looking at this thread title you might think at least one post might be dedicated to the topic.
I'd really like to see bobbys type out his thoughts regarding Trump giving Stern permission to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

I don't remember you or any other lib protesting letterman because he made sick jokes about SPs daughter.

David G
10-08-2016, 09:25 PM
http://www.parentcentral.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/tantrum.jpg

Garret
10-08-2016, 09:26 PM

That's rich coming from libs here who said every bike thing about Sarah Palin.

How many times did I read about some perv wanting to " hit it" .

No libs were bothered about it but now they all stepped off the mayflower with a bible in hand.

I remember one person - botebum. And my ancestors were here well before the Mayflower.

Now about that shrine to her....

ccmanuals
10-08-2016, 09:32 PM

I don't remember you or any other lib protesting letterman because he made sick jokes about SPs daughter.

Could it be because you joined the forum in June 2009?

TomF
10-08-2016, 09:49 PM
You'll notice, bobbys, that neither botebum nor MM are here anymore. Can't think of any who were banned more often, usually for exactly this kind of stuff.

Garret
10-08-2016, 09:54 PM
I notice he's been pouring through ancient threads & pointing out mean lefties.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 09:59 PM

I'm just looking for any " outrage" from libs here, Nope can't find any......

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I notice he's been pouring through ancient threads & pointing out mean lefties..

No , just put a couple of words in search..

All this locker room talk from the folks that are now all upset .

Norman Bernstein
10-08-2016, 10:03 PM

No , just put a couple of words in search..

All this locker room talk from the folks that are now all upset .

Not the same talk... not the same, by a long shot.

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:04 PM
I remember one person - botebum. And my ancestors were here well before the Mayflower.

Now about that shrine to her....

LOL, I'm not gonna let you see it!.

Sorry ,I know that's mean...

You can send flowers though ,I will place them at her feet .

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Not the same talk... not the same, by a long shot..

Of course not. LOL

Vince Brennan
10-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Bbbbbzzzz, do be careful..... Sarah may not send you any more love tokens! After all, she knows that Trump cannot see Russia from her porch... Face it, he can't see much beyond his own nose.

Really, you should keep a low profile, lest she mistake you for a moose...

David G
10-08-2016, 10:06 PM
http://www.koawhittingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/AAchild600.jpg

Garret
10-08-2016, 10:06 PM

LOL, I'm not gonna let you see it!.

Sorry ,I know that's mean...

You can send flowers though ,I will place them at her feet .

http://www.planwallpaper.com/static/images/6971875-funny-flowers-pictures.jpg

David G
10-08-2016, 10:07 PM

des·per·a·tion
/ˌdespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a state of despair, typically one that results in rash or extreme behavior:

bobbys
10-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Speaking of losing the women's vote.

I ofton pondered why liberal women here never were one bit upset over the slandering of SP.

Now they are all put up as women of virtue sitting around disgusted by man locker room talk.

LOL.

Lew Barrett
10-08-2016, 10:57 PM
It's not slander if it's the truth.

Chris Coose
10-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Of course not. LOL

LeeG
10-09-2016, 07:41 AM
There is NO way that this has had to continue for 5 years... a few months a year, ok, mobalizing a response takes time, but a 2 bit dictator and a pack of no body Jihadis committing Genocide for 5 years with NO credible Democrat administration response ... I can see why Hillary is so desperate to keep the spotlight focused on what Trumpy said to Rosie Odonell in 1998!

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Madfeda4430714d80fd252155cf96cdfao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=184

Oh and dont take my word for it... Formal protest through official channels by 50+- lower level non partisan State dept officials about Obama Admin handling of the Crisis... tens of thousand of lives could have been saved

Yes, many people in the gov't believe in intervention for " humanitarian" reasons. R2P , responsibility to protect, is the term. And yes Obama was reticent to declare war on Syria as it would have to be like Iraq all over again except with a real post invasion plan for reconstruction. Overthrowing Assad would hand Syria to the jihadi on a silver platter.

Gerarddm
10-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Regressives love to reduce complex and nuanced issues to simple black and white because that is all their bandwidths can handle.

David G
10-09-2016, 09:59 AM

Won't ever happen - at least not in any coherent way. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

elf
10-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Speaking of losing the women's vote.

I ofton pondered why liberal women here never were one bit upset over the slandering of SP.

Now they are all put up as women of virtue sitting around disgusted by man locker room talk.

LOL.
Because they can tell the difference between slander and truth, which you continue to give evidence of still being unable to do.

bobbys
10-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Because they can tell the difference between slander and truth, which you continue to give evidence of still being unable to do.

Thus Sarah Palin destroyed the modern femminist movement by just being..

She single handily proved it is just a democrat liberal fake ideology .

elf
10-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Destroyed?

Well, she certainly let the cat out of the bag about the extent to which a respected Republican Senator from the southwest would be willing to follow his crotch to catch the nomination for President from his party.

Or the extent to which said Senator lacked any sort of decency when offered an opportunity to get the votes of the "locker room banter" crowd.

Chris Coose
10-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Won't ever happen - at least not in any coherent way. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

The whole thing is strange with this one. He'd insists liberals repent as a method for him to be able to disguise his boy's excesses. I suppose it is simply put as cognitive disonance.
I really would like to see his thoughts regarding Trump giving Stern permission to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

Bobcat
10-09-2016, 11:08 AM
The whole thing is strange with this one. He'd insists liberals repent as a method for him to be able to disguise his boy's excesses. I suppose it is simply put as cognitive disonance.
I really would like to see his thoughts regarding Trump giving Stern permission to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

That one really disgusts me. I have two daughters. I can't imagine anyone asking me if it's okay to call them pieces of ass and I certainly would not give me permission to do so.

It's beyond contemptible. I wonder how Trump's daughter feels about that exchange?

Canoeyawl
10-09-2016, 11:20 AM
It is amazing what a few million dollars will do to any pretense of "morality".

Tom Montgomery
10-09-2016, 11:35 AM
I really would like to see his [bobbys]thoughts regarding Trump giving Stern permission to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.
Don't hold your breath. You've posed the question a number of times and bobbys has yet to answer. So we may assume that bobbys is perfectly OK with a father giving another man permission to refer his daughter as "a piece of ass."

Bobcat
10-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Don't hold your breath. You've posed the question a number of times and bobbys has yet to answer. So we may assume that bobbys is perfectly OK with a father giving another man permission to refer his daughter as "a piece of ass."

Like his idol, bobbys ignores tough questions, He would rather scold people for what he thinks are their failings. I think he would dry up if he couldn't be perpetually outraged

David G
10-09-2016, 12:30 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14632887_1265535083539543_4401791809918344462_n.jp g?oh=c131d9214b49e705815edaae2eb321ec&oe=58A378C0

David G
10-09-2016, 12:39 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/14611026_10154642400783707_6266293072448598737_n.j pg?oh=c5100ade7fd6b6c0af5aa7bfd0fe7a5a&oe=58AD1AA6

Chip-skiff
10-09-2016, 01:15 PM
That sort of cheap bragging is often heard among men who are insecure about their sexual powers and attractiveness, so it's pretty common. What strikes me, besides the lack of class, is the fact that
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zIsTRfhg6xO8X4w6PAYANCAnb-IXkvtCayewDOn88wSpdBNPe70jlwerY78Lm7EBrEHKJf5gO6Db dyCnzBhJvwwNKxpA3w5XQrpSAPLoBnwZSY7M1T3tLnh8pGumhq t9sMcoquzqrb89AII14iHpswxEB4RhCot2MB6K8gQWi_cqjfXW TXExECzmfDxL-SS3s3L_b9GKZgZKtY35NGKV0G-J5VO8ytypFlfEqFdUyMrh3cvEQFb7iAY1NBkbE8i6UdU8cBIQ-Weue-zHJj5Pv3dV0vOjc7VCa2xBK1jc5xf7k_jI2DE6T8K3OTWpO-RhbIbMfiCrmMpTJ--Px6SNaCxypwzMZmM71mS1pzl72IW2l6cLIVa0V8zGH4RP5L9sK 9oGlOiuaVjVkUlSKX28o0qu3Yh91Q-ZMsZXKBTt2SjV3Liw17fLv2_QMKSsT0XwbGfryIuPtLpaPBwNt GgPGBJcsivXjD3k-_mIsy8MsU3lWru8ol9L-VjsXmVBSizjuUL5GS-wb6ByUPdqpHFW0PMTx9VU4ORCxhpk1Bg6cCsaS-Mog6Fyz3TmDxbEEp2EtBUHAfXP_CQUhIj-d-b9-3qSgo1FxK5lponNQgHpVJk3nqg=w53-h75-no knew he was wearing a live mic and was either so oblivious or so convinced of his impunity (as a "star") that he talked freely about trying to hit on a married woman, kissing women as a way of showing his power over them, grabbing their private parts, etc. As soon as he gets off the bus and kisses Ms. Zucker, he tells her that "Melania says it's all right." Toward the end, the camera guy asks him for the body mic and he takes it off, seemingly unaware of possible consequences.

That weird lack of perspective and flawed sense of reality would prove problematic for a president.

Yeadon
10-09-2016, 01:38 PM
What Trump said about his right to sexually assault women is just as gross as the GOP's longstanding effort to restrict women's rights. These guys who are bailing on the Trump candidacy are just being strategic. They're not sincere. Any longterm damage to the GOP will come to them because that's what they nurtured. Trump is just the product. He's disgusting. It's true. But so are they.

The conservative politicians (Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan, and so on) who keep saying, "I have a wife/daughter/mother/sister/granddaughters, and I'd never want that said to them" ... yeah, who cares? I'm a human and that recording grossed me out. It's the mark of a conservative to not care about societal troubles until something very specific happens to them. Dick Cheney and gay marriage. Sarah Palin and disabled children. Well, now Trump has happened and they suddenly care. Selfish bastards.

bobbys
10-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Like his idol, bobbys ignores tough questions, He would rather scold people for what he thinks are their failings. I think he would dry up if he couldn't be perpetually outraged
I suppose I could ask you to drop out of the democrat party because LBJ loved the Ń word..

However I will respond to this .

DT said once he would date his daughter.

I responded she would never date a old guy like that with bad hair.

Now how come no one asks bills daughter if she would consider him a role model.

bobbys
10-09-2016, 02:54 PM
What Trump said about his right to sexually assault women is just as gross as the GOP's longstanding effort to restrict women's rights. These guys who are bailing on the Trump candidacy are just being strategic. They're not sincere. Any longterm damage to the GOP will come to them because that's what they nurtured. Trump is just the product. He's disgusting. It's true. But so are they.

The conservative politicians (Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan, and so on) who keep saying, "I have a wife/daughter/mother/sister/granddaughters, and I'd never want that said to them" ... yeah, who cares? I'm a human and that recording grossed me out. It's the mark of a conservative to not care about societal troubles until something very specific happens to them. Dick Cheney and gay marriage. Sarah Palin and disabled children. Well, now Trump has happened and they suddenly care. Selfish bastards.

translation , you find everyone " deplorable " as well.

Canoeyawl
10-09-2016, 02:59 PM
. I suppose I could ask you to drop out of the democrat party because LBJ loved the Ń word.. However I will respond to this . DT said once he would date his daughter. I responded she would never date a old guy like that with bad hair. Now how come no one asks bills daughter if she would consider him a role model.I'm sure that has been asked, but only if being Potus is a role she may want.Did you miss the question and answer forum for Chelsea?

Gerarddm
10-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Drumpf's attempt ( and his Forumite followers' ) to dredge up Bill Clinton's past infidelities are barking up the wrong tree. Bill's past has been litigated and talked to death years ago. The guy left office with very high approval ratings. Trying to throw more shade on Clinton is not going to work; to use an old Arkansas saying Bubba was fond of, " that dog won't hunt ."

Daniel Noyes
10-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Drumpf's attempt ( and his Forumite followers' ) to dredge up Bill Clinton's past infidelities are barking up the wrong tree. Bill's past has been litigated and talked to death years ago. The guy left office with very high approval ratings. Trying to throw more shade on Clinton is not going to work; to use an old Arkansas saying Bubba was fond of, " that dog won't hunt ."

Seems that's Trumpy's point... Bills horriffic treatment of women didnt seem a big issue for dems... they still say he was an excellent president... so why is it a problem for Trumpy??? (it's a problem because Republicans are genuinely troubled by this sort of obscene behavior)

Daniel Noyes
10-09-2016, 07:26 PM
http://www.koawhittingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/AAchild600.jpg

Thank you Dave, I know we don't always see eye to eye...
but Finally someone concerned with Important issues... I assume this is a photo of a young Syrian girl crying, saying "President Obama, why havent you or Hillary done anything to stop the Genocide for 5 Years???"

David G
10-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Seems that's Trumpy's point... Bills horriffic treatment of women didnt seem a big issue for dems... they still say he was an excellent president... so why is it a problem for Trumpy??? (it's a problem because Republicans are genuinely troubled by this sort of obscene behavior)

First - you are misrepresenting the amount of disapprobation, and the consequences, of Bill's dalliances.

Second - as I said elsewhere, Neither is acceptable. See the 'rape culture' poster above. But neither are they the same. The only people who can't make that distinction are those too invested to see clearly.

Daniel Noyes
10-09-2016, 07:29 PM
First - you are misrepresenting the amount of disapprobation, and the consequences, of Bill's dalliances.

Second - as I said elsewhere, Neither is acceptable. See the 'rape culture' poster above. But neither are they the same. The only people who can't make that distinction are those too invested to see clearly.

your so right, they aren't the same, Trumpys obscene language is way less-worse than what Bill was doing in the oval office... then looking into the camera and blatantly Lying to the Country about it.

David G
10-09-2016, 07:33 PM
your so right, they aren't the same, Trumpys obscene language is way less-worse than what Bill was doing in the oval office... then looking into the camera and blatantly Lying to the Country about it.

Is it your contention that Trump's sexually aggressive behavior was limited to verbal ugliness? It wasn't you know.

ccmanuals
10-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Is it worth mentioning again that Bill is not running for anything and Hillary was the victim of his transgressions.

David G
10-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Is it worth mentioning again that Bill is not running for anything and Hillary was the victim of his transgressions.

Yet another distinction some fail to grasp.

Daniel Noyes
10-09-2016, 07:36 PM
very true... but that is not the point Trumpy is argueing...

Trumpy is saying that Bills horriffic treatment of women didn't seem a big issue for Dems... they still say he was overall an excellent president... so why is it a problem for Trumpy???

(to let you guys in on a little secrete, it's a problem for Trumpy because Republicans are genuinely troubled by this sort of obscene behavior)

ccmanuals
10-09-2016, 07:39 PM
You know you have finally entered the twilight zone when republicans hold up Bill Clinton as the role model for their guy.