PDA

View Full Version : Palin has a point - for bobbys!

B_B
10-05-2016, 10:41 AM
aka the Foxnewsification of debate...

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--F0eLSomQ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/b12xsj5qd42hst6z0q0u.png

TomF
10-05-2016, 10:52 AM
It sucks that we can't tell whether any of the male debaters had "really fabulous shoes," I agree.

Canoeyawl
10-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Pence looks pretty good in heels

David G
10-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Seems reasonable to put them all in heels... just to level the playing field, and provide a bit of comic relief.

B_B
10-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Seems reasonable to put them all in heels... just to level the playing field, and provide a bit of comic relief.
The kankles on Cheney though...

Canoeyawl
10-05-2016, 06:34 PM
The kankles on Cheney though...

http://www.photoshoppix.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_doris_cheney.jpg

SMARTINSEN
10-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Caribou Barbie has been strangely (and refreshingly) silent this election season. After her incoherent rambling at Trump's campaign rollout, I am suspecting that he paid her off to keep her mouth shut.

eta, brain bleach please after Canoeyawl's post.

Tom Montgomery
10-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Who demanded that Sarah wear high heels to her vice-presidential debate? No one.

If she suffered it was due to her own choice. Just more evidence that Sarah is a moron.

B_B
10-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Why is Canoeyawl bringing Linda Tripp into the discussion?

Who demanded that Sarah wear high heels to her vice-presidential debate? No one.

If she suffered it was due to her own choice. Just more evidence that Sarah is a moron.
I have little good to say about Sarah Palin, but your post is woefully ignorant of social mores and expectations of women as opposed to men. Hillary, someone else I have no affinity for, has been pilloried for her choice of outfits. A dude could run for office wearing the same dark blue suit every dang day and no-one would notice, never mind comment. But a woman is constantly judged on her clothing, her hair, her makeup...and her shoes.

Sarah Palin is a dimwit beyond anything else that's ever attained that level of political influence (well, I guess her and Trump are tied). Yet she was still judged, primarily, on her sex appeal.

Just ask bobbys.