PDA

View Full Version : Well ..Bill Clinton's Son has showed up, to make things even more interesting..

RonW
10-03-2016, 08:13 AM
Yep right on the front page of the drudge report..http://www.drudgereport.com/

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBhPaHR0cDovL2Nkbi5pbnF1aXNpdHIuY29tL3 dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE2LzAyL0Rhbm55LVdpbGxs aWFtcy05MDB4NDQwLmpwZxSQDRTuBhwUhAYUlAMAABYAEgA&s=aLtR7A6emouXZYHdRzo3e10q7UZBQndlYOHrui_J0aU

-----I AM BILL CLINTON'S SON!
'I AM REAL' ----

and his facebook page which includes daddy.......

https://www.facebook.com/Danney-Williams-Clinton-1704956276415563/

let the fun begin....

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 08:15 AM
let the fun begin....

....hmmm... wasn't there a thread about the stupidity of the American electorate?

Well, this thread is proof.

RonW
10-03-2016, 08:24 AM
....hmmm... wasn't there a thread about the stupidity of the American electorate?

Well, this thread is proof.

Oh really.....I have known about this for years.........I take it you didn't ........yea he is real and he is bill's clinton's son.....

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 08:41 AM
And right there on the FaceBook page we see the racist right's real take on this:

"Nels Hereid This is how desperate the Clintons are for the Black vote, My question is how much did they pay this guy to say this? This is the typical Clinton M.O. DONT fall for it America."

RonW
10-03-2016, 09:01 AM
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1clinton.jpg

As Hillary Clinton faces potential criminal charges during an FBI probe of her illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified information, you would think it couldn’t get any worse for her.

But now, in political circles we’re hearing that in important Democrat primary states such as Iowa, insiders are digging into the extensive record of scandals Bill and Hillary Clinton accumulated during their more than four decades in politics. One in particular just resurfaced, and it could have devastating consequences!

Bill Clinton reportedly had an affair with a prostitute in Little Rock, Arkansas. Her name is Bobbie Ann Williams, and she – along with her family – have passed multiple lie-dictator tests when asked if Clinton is the father of her illegitimate son Danny.

Buddy Young, a former Arkansas State Trooper, has admitted that in 1983, he drove Clinton and Bobbie to her mother’s home near Hot Springs for an extended, intimate visit while the mother was out-of-town. Both were paid $400 each, plus a $50 tip.

What makes the story so compelling is, Danny also looks like Bill!

Lucille Bolton, Danny’s aunt, says the man, now about age 28, is definitely Bill’s son: “There’s no buts, there’s no ifs, there’s no supposes about it.”

The reason why this story has taken so long to come to the surface is Bobbie has an extensive criminal record. But the Star tabloid ran DNA tests on the son, comparing it to the sample Clinton was required to produce during Kenneth Starr’s investigation during the Clinton investigations. But the sample left by Clinton has been tainted, or possibly altered by government agents for security reasons. Therefore, even if we see the test results soon, they may be worthless.

This wouldn’t have been the first mistress Clinton had who happened to be African-American. He also reportedly dated Lencola Sullivan, Miss Arkansas of 1981.

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 09:08 AM
How do the righties reconcile this with their meme that Bill Clinton is sterile and Chelsea is the result of Hillary getting a turkey baster sperm squirt during a lesbian tryst . . .

or whatever.

Willin'
10-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Ummmm, Bobby Ann appears to have a bit of an adam's apple going on.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1clinton.jpg

Chris Coose
10-03-2016, 09:16 AM
The first lady (former body builder white guy) is the father of this young man.

RonW
10-03-2016, 09:18 AM
How do the righties reconcile this with their meme that Bill Clinton is sterile and Chelsea is the result of Hillary getting a turkey baster sperm squirt during a lesbian tryst . . .

or whatever.

That turkey baster has a name Ian...............

This secret could DESTROY Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign.

Another skeleton in Hillary’s closet is coming back to haunt her… It appears Chelsea Clinton’s real father is Webster Hubbell, the former Mayor of Little Rock, Arkansas. Hubbell was a law partner at Rose Law Firm with Hillary, and became one of the most important Clinton-insiders.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/3.jpg

and for more entertaining enlightenment go here -----http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/

David G
10-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Dingleberries just dingle.

Tom Hunter
10-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Ya know, even if hundreds of sons of Bill Clinton showed up no one would care. He is not running for president.

If we discovered several more children of Hillary's that would be interesting, but I am not counting on it.

RonW
10-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Ron, do you really believe this stuff? I'd very much appreciate an honest answer, please,

Keith do you really refuse to believe anything negative concerning the clintons......do you really believe that they are pure and clean ?

Do you really believe that donald trump has paid no taxes in the last 18 years ?

Do you really believe that hillary will fix the economy ?

Do you really believe that hillary will secure our borders for national security reason and enforce our existing immigration laws ?

Just curious.......

CWSmith
10-03-2016, 09:39 AM
<ignore>

John of Phoenix
10-03-2016, 09:39 AM
How's that for dodging the question?

:D LMAO :D

BTW, is this thread Psychotic enough to deter any of you from responding?

Chris Coose
10-03-2016, 09:43 AM
I think that was a yes or no question asked by Keith.
Am I mistaken?

LeeG
10-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Ron, do you really believe this stuff? I'd very much appreciate an honest answer, please,

One can believe many things that are not grounded in reality. I'm guessing that anything outside of Rons physical reality can be poorly reasoned into a belief. Like Trumps half sentences implying some false meaning or Rumsfelds hypotheticals twisted to high probabilities Rons reality and belief kind of mixed up as needed.

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Keith do you really refuse to believe anything negative concerning the clintons......do you really believe that they are pure and clean ?

Do you believe absolutely ANYTHING negative about the Clintons, even when the accusations have absolutely NO basis in fact, whatsoever?

Yeah, I think you do.. which is why your beliefs are 'entertaining'.

RonW
10-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Ron, you didn't answer the question. Once again, do you really believe this stuff? I'd very much appreciate an honest answer, please.

And I'll even answer your questions.
- "Pure and clean' applies to very few human beings. Bill Clinton particularly has had problems keeping his pants zipped, but Bill isn't running for anything. 'Pure and clean' is not a necessary qualification for being president, merely 'good enough'. Ms. Clinton is more than good enough.
- I have no idea. Unlike every presidential candidate for the past 50 years, he refuses to release he tax returns. I suspect there's something that would be damaging if made public, but that's only a suspicion.
- The economy has its problems, but it's doing pretty well, a hell of alot better then in 2008. I think Ms. Clinton's plans for economic policy are light-years ahead of Mr. Trump's - as far as you can tell form his incoherent babble and grandiose boasts what his actual plans are.
- I don't think border security is a significant issue; things are mostly OK as they are. Again, I think Ms. Clinton's positions on immigration are light-years ahead of Trump's.

I was just going to do the bold question at top, But I decided to copy your answer where you think the border security is O.K. and you like the fact of hillary wanting to flood us with immigration.

As to Stuff it depends on which stuff, you know we have some stuff and then this stuff and that stuff and even more stuff ........

As to (this stuff ) if this is bill's son....I would says so and have known about this for many years, it looks as if you and norm never knew about it ..

As to (this stuff ) as to Chelsea belonging to web hubbel and not bill.......yea, again I would say so and have known for years about this one as well......

Now is there some other stuff you are referring to ?

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 10:33 AM
As to (this stuff ) if this is bill's son....I would says so and have known about this for many years, it looks as if you and norm never knew about it ..

As to (this stuff ) as to Chelsea belonging to web hubbel and not bill.......yea, again I would say so and have known for years about this one as well......

We don't 'know' about it, because it's totally made up bullsh|t from whacko right wing web sites that have no evidence whatsoever.

I don't know about you, but the rest of us need actual evidence, to believe something.

You apparently don't need any evidence whatsoever.... if it fits with your prejudices, you consider it to be fact and truth... which is what makes this all so funny :)

hokiefan
10-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Remarkable...

isla
10-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Remarkable...

I think the word you are looking for is deplorable :D

RonW
10-03-2016, 10:43 AM
We don't 'know' about it, because it's totally made up bullsh|t from whacko right wing web sites that have no evidence whatsoever.

I don't know about you, but the rest of us need actual evidence, to believe something.

You apparently don't need any evidence whatsoever.... if it fits with your prejudices, you consider it to be fact and truth... which is what makes this all so funny :)

Hey norm.........I didn't put the story on the front page of the drudgereport, or create a facebook page, plus create many other articles over years...

Now why don't you want evidence before you slander the right...........could it be partisan politics on your part ?

What do you get out of it if your team wins ? What about the policies for the country ?

You do remember Bill's little problem with a 22 year old intern in the oval office of all places , don't you......so why would this be a surprise ?

Rum_Pirate
10-03-2016, 10:45 AM
I believe that Donald Trump's tax accountant remembers accurately what his signature looks like on a 1995 tax form.

I believe that the guy also remembers accurately that he had to take a typewriter to add in the 8th and 9th digits to the losses Trump claimed in 1995, because the software running on his firm wasn't set up to print losses in the hundreds of millions.

I believe that experts in 1995 tax law are correct to say that business losses could be carried over into 18 consecutive years, and that a loss of just under a billion dollars would probably be carried over for many of them.

But I believe that we'll only be 100% certain about this stuff if Trump plays by the rules he's said should apply to every Presidential candidate, and releases his tax forms.

Response reminded me of this (albeit a bit dated) :d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7eCUEfb7U0

RonW
10-03-2016, 10:54 AM
OK, so you honestly believe that the young man in the Drudge Report article is actually Bill Clinton's son, and that Chelsea Clinton's biological father is Mr. Hubbel. I'll take you at your word. My opinion of your intelligence and judgement has declined considerably. I'm honestly surprised that was possible, but you've been putting forth considerable effort.

O.K. so you actually believe that donald trump has paid no taxes for 18 years...........and you don't believe this is bill's long lost son......well not actually lost, just kinda ignored or hidden...

Gee I am disappointed in your keith..........next thing you know norm will be denying it also......

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 11:01 AM
Yeah, there's documentation for Trump's taxes. Were it untrue, it would be rebuttable. There's nothing but pure and brazen lies behind the claim about a Clinton bastard.

B_B
10-03-2016, 11:11 AM
... his facebook page which includes daddy ...
Not that I expect any better from you, but any idiot can pull pictures off the web, like this fellow has done, or elsewhere, and 'include' it in their facebook page.

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Hey norm.........I didn't put the story on the front page of the drudgereport, or create a facebook page, plus create many other articles over years...

No, you just CHOSE to believe them, without the remotest bit of evidence.

Now why don't you want evidence before you slander the right...........could it be partisan politics on your part ?

My criticism of the right IS based on evidence... I don't post stuff I find on whacko fringe sites and merely ASSUME it's true, I look into the issue to see if there is any corroboration.... which is a word you apparently don't understand.

What do you get out of it if your team wins ? What about the policies for the country ?

Well, for one thing, I can help prevent a narcissistic ego-maniacal braggart who thinks that tweeting at 3AM makes him look 'presidential', from getting anywhere NEAR the White House.

You do remember Bill's little problem with a 22 year old intern in the oval office of all places , don't you......so why would this be a surprise ?

Yeah, I remember it. Now, please enlighten us: why does Clinton's admittedly factual dalliance with an intern mean that he's fathered a half-black kid? Got any corroboration? OR is this proven true, to YOU, on the basis of the accusation alone?

I don't know why I bother to respond to your insanity.... you NEVER have corroborating evidence to go with your looney-tune accusations.

Jim Bow
10-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Ron seems to have an absolute fascination with Bill Clinton. Unrequited love?

B_B
10-03-2016, 12:04 PM
... My opinion of your intelligence and judgement has just declined considerably. ...
Seriously? You've been reading his contributions to the Bilge since Aug 2003 and there was room for a considerable decline?

Remarkable!

delecta
10-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Whether Bill has a son or not is not the most import aspect of this story, while is highly probabl, lets get to the meat so to speak. Paying prostitutes because his wife is not loving enough? She can't take care of a President but she can tend to the nation?

Dna tests should be conducted toot sweet, I'm sure the state <tax payer> has paid to raise this child in the past, I know it takes a village but any expense the TP has incurred should be refunded by the dead beat dad.

Anyone know the meaning of white trash?

Bob Adams
10-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Dna tests should be conducted toot sweet, I'm sure the state <tax payer> has paid to raise this child in the past, I know it takes a village but any expense the TP has incurred should be refunded by the dead beat dad.

Upon what do you base that assumption? Stereotyping?

delecta
10-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Upon what do you base that assumption? Stereotyping?

Yup, ho.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
10-03-2016, 12:18 PM

That's dangle.:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78y7SqM77OA

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Whether Bill has a son or not is not the most import aspect of this story, while is highly probabl [sic]....

Why is it 'highly probable'?

You may have just given the phrase it's meaning.

delecta
10-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Why is it 'highly probable'?

You may have just given the phrase it's meaning.

Laughing........at you.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
10-03-2016, 12:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj4OgWq5OmE

C. Ross
10-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Everybody's slow this morning.

Drudge published a story on this report in 1999 - taking credit for DEBUNKING the rumor on the basis of DNA tests.

So so apparently now Drudge disagrees with Drudge.

We live in interesting times with multiple media disorder syndrome.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2016/10/3/13147842/bill-clinton-son-danney-williams?client=safari

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Hahahaha.... poor little Ronnie, he's going to be CRUSHED by this revelation! :)

delecta
10-03-2016, 12:49 PM
My understanding is that there hasn't been any dna testing.

CWSmith
10-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Hahahaha.... poor little Ronnie, he's going to be CRUSHED by this revelation! :)

Do you really think he lets the truth slow him down?

pcford
10-03-2016, 01:03 PM

So glad you brought that up skipper. John Waters (Pink Flamingos, etc.), the rogue filmmaker, noticed a candy bar with the name Dingleberries. He wrote to the candymaker, alluding to the real source of the word. He did not hear back, but the candy bar disappeared soon thereafter.
This is a true story.

C. Ross
10-03-2016, 01:09 PM

In 1999 Drudge said there was. They have forgotten that or changed their mind. Or they're channeling the National Enquirer or The Onion. That's more their deal.

bobbys
10-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Shameless effort by the Clintons to release this to get the black vote.

RonW
10-03-2016, 02:09 PM

Well here is the headlines of the drudge report as of today.......

--I AM BILL CLINTON'S SON!
'I AM REAL'
I WANT TO MEET MY DAD
SET FOR FIRST TV INTERVIEW
'THERE WAS NO DNA TEST'

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct3PfuUVUAAaYmb.jpg

--It would seem as if dave wright has taken offense to the front page headlines report of the drudge........got something to say dave by all means spit it out....typical liberal behavior, call names instead of discussing the issue at hand...it makes for a great distraction when there seems to be no rebuttal.....hey the news is the news....like it or not....

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Well here is the headlines of the drudge report as of today.......

It came from the Drudge Report? Well, it MUST be true!!!!!!

:d:d:D

delecta
10-03-2016, 02:16 PM
In 1999 Drudge said there was. They have forgotten that or changed their mind. Or they're channeling the National Enquirer or The Onion. That's more their deal.

My understanding was that they took dna information revealed in one of the Clinton Law suites and based their findings on that which is hardly a proper dna test.

I love to hate some new services but lets not get out of hand here, just because something was "settled" law in '99 doesn't meant squat now.

Norman Bernstein
10-03-2016, 02:23 PM
I've got proof positive that Alec Baldwin is Trump's bastard son.... the resemblance is simply too perfect to be denied!

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2016/10/trump/lead_960.jpg?1475473319

RonW
10-03-2016, 02:28 PM
The news doesn't offend me Ron W., you offend me.

Ask me if I care ......

delecta
10-03-2016, 02:29 PM
The news doesn't offend me Ron W., you offend me.

You need to get a life if some guy on the internet offends you.

John of Phoenix
10-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Why does anyone post to RonDubya's threads ?
Seriously just let them sinkI keep asking this same question.

The guy is Psychotic. No one is going to have any impact - at all.

RonW
10-03-2016, 02:46 PM
You intentionally offend just about everyone. You enjoy riling just about everyone.

In fact you do care.

The only reason anyone reacts and responds to you is in the certain knowledge that the reactions cause you more personal discomfort than you inflict. The responses can be true and accurate, or as false and wild as the rubbish you start.

And so it goes.

Well i am glad to see you are feeling better. Hey do you think this will come up on the national political talking points ?

Oh yea, what do you think Hillary will do after the elections ?

CK 17
10-03-2016, 02:49 PM
I can't stomach starting another political thread in a bilge already bursting with putrid slime so I'll just post this tidbit here: I saw on the news the other night that newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani have been made the point men on investigating clintons infidelities. Really.

RonW
10-03-2016, 02:56 PM
I can't stomach starting another political thread in a bilge already bursting with putrid slime so I'll just post this tidbit here: I saw on the news the other night that newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani have been made the point men on investigating clintons infidelities. Really.

Well thanks for the news. You might want to contact and pass this info along to norm, if that doesn't work, well there always is davidg......

I prefer sticking to the more basic and verifiable stories myself......

skuthorp
10-03-2016, 02:59 PM
And this is what passes for a campaign for the election for most powerful political and military position in the western world? The word I'd likely use will get me banned………………….

Chris Coose
10-03-2016, 04:44 PM
This thread is awesome.

David G
10-03-2016, 04:45 PM
More cowflop from the usual sources

Daniel Noyes
10-03-2016, 05:06 PM
http://www.trbimg.com/img-57f20c11/turbine/la-1475480766-snap-photo/950/950x534

"what's a Leppo?" GJ

RonW
10-03-2016, 05:09 PM
"what's a Leppo?" GJ

Some one who has leprosy ....

ccmanuals
10-03-2016, 05:14 PM
https://officialglofx-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/red.jpg

Garret
10-03-2016, 05:32 PM
...Oh yea, what do you think Hillary will do after the elections ?

The first few days will be pretty busy what with moving back into the White House & all... After that she'll just be one of the leaders of the free world.

Meanwhile, Trump can go back to losing $ in his companies (but profiting from it personally) & perfecting his whine. His lying doesn't need any more work - he's got that one down.

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Still waiting for RonW to honestly deal with the Drudge Report's breaking and then refutation of this story in 1999 versus the claims in the OP.

RonW
10-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Still waiting for RonW to honestly deal with the Drudge Report's breaking and then refutation of this story in 1999 versus the claims in the OP.

Well I thought that was at least partially explained in delecta's post # 63, that there has not been a proper dna test to actually establish for certainity that bill is the father.

But also since it was 1999 and bill was a sitting prez. I am sure that drudge was told to shut it down or else, and he decided to reply as requested, to avoid major problems.

Now the kid is older and just wants to meet his daddy that hasn't been there for him all of his life........now what is wrong with that Ian ? Dont you want the kid to see his daddy.?

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Got it: Drudge is a craven opportunist who cares not for whatever he imagines could be true, or not. And no DNA test proves paternity.

C. Ross
10-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Well I thought that was at least partially explained in delecta's post # 63, that there has not been a proper dna test to actually establish for certainity that bill is the father.

Nope. Directly from the article I posted:

A claim by Bobbie Ann Williams, a Little Rock prostitute, that her son, Danny, was fathered by Bill Clinton has been proven false by DNA analysis. Star, the tabloid that first published Gennifer Flowers’s claim that she had been one of Clinton’s lovers, was reported to have paid Williams “a low six-figure” sum for exclusive rights to the story. It arranged to have Danny’s DNA checked against that of the President. On January 9, the Drudge Report broke the news that Time magazine had learned that the DNA tests cleared Clinton.

So the claim was evaluated by Drudge, the tabloid Star, and TIME. A selection of media from idiotic to whacky to mainstream. Take your pick.

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Ah, so Hillary had Vince Foster fix the DNA test. Got it.

RonW
10-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Nope. Directly from the article I posted:

So the claim was evaluated by Drudge, the tabloid Star, and TIME. A selection of media from idiotic to whacky to mainstream. Take your pick.

I just want the kid to be able to finally meet his daddy......maybe trump can bring him to the next debate.......

Peter Malcolm Jardine
10-03-2016, 06:58 PM

Do you really believe that donald trump has paid no taxes in the last 18 years ?

Do you really believe that hillary will fix the economy ?

Do you really believe that hillary will secure our borders for national security reason and enforce our existing immigration laws ?

Just curious.......

I'm happy to tell you what I believe. I believe you are overwhelmingly an idiot.

RonW
10-03-2016, 07:41 PM
OK, Ron - there has been a DNA test establishing beyond any reasonable doubt that Bill Clinton is NOT the young man's father. An honorable man would now say: "Gee, I was wrong. I'm sorry I posted some nonsense which turned out to be a lie. I'll try to do better in the future."

We're waiting.

No there hasn't .........try again...

skuthorp
10-03-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm happy to tell you what I believe. I believe you are overwhelmingly an idiot.
I don't think so at all PMJ, it's all very deliberate and designed to provoke. It is a pity though that Scot frowns on outright derision.

Ian McColgin
10-03-2016, 08:03 PM
There absolutely was a DNA test. But this year the righties make the case that Ken Starr somehow messed up the FBI's sample that was tested and therefore the DNA test proving Clinton was not the father actually proves nothing. It comes down to they will make up any old thing. Evidence does not matter.

B_B
10-03-2016, 08:30 PM
I don't think so at all PMJ, it's all very deliberate and designed to provoke. It is a pity though that Scot frowns on outright derision.
Erm, I think it all depends upon whom the derision is heaped. Admin seems, uhh, 'flexible'. Wasn't one forumite's wife called a hooker, or some such? Twice in the same thread by the same guy? No banning, no lost posts. Crazy huh?

biga
10-04-2016, 09:08 AM
The first few days will be pretty busy what with moving back into the White House & all... After that she'll just be one of the leaders of the free world.

Meanwhile, Trump can go back to losing $ in his companies (but profiting from it personally) & perfecting his whine. His lying doesn't need any more work - he's got that one down.

that's better than hillary losing all of our country's money while she profits from it personally.

RonW
10-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Great Idea I'm in and after Ill delete this post :P

Not hardly.........I captured it just in the nick of time.............