PDA

View Full Version : Funny Jeb Bush cameo at the Emmy broadcast

Norman Bernstein
09-19-2016, 11:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1HYmfNzcE

RonW
09-19-2016, 12:21 PM
You are right norm, it is funny........

Hey maybe jed could get a job at the clinton foundation.....

Chelsea can have him making pick ups and deliveries..........like dropping mom off at the hospital.....

America will be a lot better off without the bush or clinton families doing us any more favors..

bobbys
09-19-2016, 02:47 PM
You are right norm, it is funny........

Hey maybe jed could get a job at the clinton foundation.....

Chelsea can have him making pick ups and deliveries..........like dropping mom off at the hospital.....

America will be a lot better off without the bush or clinton families doing us any more favors....

Ole Jeb does not want to endorse Trump.

So much for liberals trying to tie the Bush family into DT.

Only HC is left with her vote for the Iraq war..

John of Phoenix
09-19-2016, 02:57 PM
reds don't have the humor gene. Sad isn't. Boring too.

:D LMAO :D

bobbys
09-19-2016, 03:12 PM
He is a real brownie boy.

Norman Bernstein
09-19-2016, 03:14 PM
I posted this for its comedic value... not it's political value: it doesn't HAVE any political value....

...but people accuse ME of being OCD on politics? :)

RonW
09-19-2016, 03:29 PM
I posted this for its comedic value... not it's political value: it doesn't HAVE any political value....

...but people accuse ME of being OCD on politics? :)

Now norm......would you have posted it if it was Mitch McConnell having Dingy Hairy the Reed as his driver.......? Now tell the truth....

Norman Bernstein
09-19-2016, 03:30 PM
Now norm......would you have posted it if it was Mitch McConnell having Dingy Hairy the Reed as his driver.......? Now tell the truth....

No, because that wouldn't have been funny. Neither Reid nor McConnel is known for a sense of humor. I'll give Jeb some points for HIS sense of humor... or, at least, his willingness to play the part.

CWSmith
09-19-2016, 04:47 PM
reds don't have the humor gene. Sad isn't. Boring too.

:D LMAO :D

Well, after you've heard a few hundred times that Limbaugh is a humorist and not to be taken serious, you tend to lose your perspective on what is funny and what is just unkind. Sad, isn't it?

Norman, funny video! My hat is off to anyone who can poke a little fun at himself.