PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Acknowledges..

Cuyahoga Chuck
09-16-2016, 02:47 PM
For the first time that Barack Obama,a two term president,is,indeed, a United States citizen. Gee, that's mighty nice of you,Donald, but you didn't say "sorry", for all the times you said he wasn't. For your penance you do not get to pass "go" and you do not get into the Oval Office. Even as a tourist. I would Pee my pants with glee if your jet was refused permission to land at Dulles.

skuthorp
09-16-2016, 03:58 PM
I rather liked the way he blamed the whole racist affair on Hillary…………… I guess he'll repeat it often enough till his followers believe it…………….

Rich Jones
09-16-2016, 04:15 PM
He yells fire in a crowded theater and causes total havoc, then says "Never mind, there was no fire".
No, he doesn't get off that easy. Hillary wouldn't give him a pass and neither will I.

Will his hard-core Thumpoids turn their backs on him, feeling totally betrayed? We can only hope, but we realize they're too ignorant and deplorable to change.

David G
09-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Ayup --

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?212167-Trump-admits-he-lied-and-then-tells-another-lie

bobbys
09-16-2016, 05:09 PM
I rather liked the way he blamed the whole racist affair on Hillary…………… I guess he'll repeat it often enough till his followers believe it…………….

HCs campaign manager just admitted a Clinton staffer circulated the rumor..

Seems lefties painted themselves in a corner..

Maybe they should read something besides the huff post for the real news.

Kevin T
09-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Really doesn't matter to the Trump voter that he just "adjusted" his view on the President's citizenship, they'd follow Mr Trump off a cliff if he commanded them to do so.

It does leave the rest of us wondering about the coherence of the Trump supporter though. I mean they're following a guy who gave voice to their doubts and, (I'm not going to say their hatred of President Obama due to him being Irish) but he gave voice to something, and built his entire political brand on the whole birther issue for the last 5 & 1/2 years.

Now what does he say to those people? Whoops I just got information from a credible source as this was becoming another big issue, so just forget what I've said for the last five years, it's over.

Oh yeah he doesn't have to say anything rational and they'd still be enthralled.

CWSmith
09-16-2016, 05:26 PM
I saw it on the BBC news tonight. First, a bunch of retired military got up and kissed his ..... ring, and then 1 sentence from Trump and he walked off. Classy. He never admitted his role in pressing the story.

Correction: He first blamed Clinton for starting it and then announced it was not true.

Jim Bow
09-16-2016, 06:03 PM
https://youtu.be/aszpJ1Iuroo

George Jung
09-16-2016, 07:07 PM
Trump is such a moron - as are his 'acolytes'.....

Gerarddm
09-16-2016, 07:21 PM
Remember how he was telling the press that he had 'people' looking into it, and 'you wouldn't believe what they are finding '. O so true.

But for the Deplorables, it matters not.

RonW
09-16-2016, 07:22 PM
--Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

--Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.

Doyle made the admission on Twitter, as she responded to former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer. Fleischer said that Clinton’s staff had spread the rumor. Doyle said that was a “lie” — but admitted, in the same tweet, that she had fired the “rogue” staffer who had used email to spread the Birther conspiracy theory.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/09/Patti-Solis-Doyle-Charles-Rex-Arbogast-Associated-Press-640x481.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/

RonW
09-16-2016, 07:46 PM
MSNBC, Politico, Bloomberg, CNN, McClatchy and More Confirm: Hillary Clinton’s 2008 Campaign Spread ‘Birtherism’ About Barack Obama

--NOTE FROM SENIOR MANAGEMENT: Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

NEW YORK CITY, New York — The mainstream media, from Bloomberg News to MSNBC to Politico to the Washington Post and more, have all confirmed: Hillary Clinton’s failed 2008 campaign for president did substantially further the birther movement.

--Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher ✔ @jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man #sidblumenthal spread the #obama birther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?
9:06 PM - 15 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/msnbc-politico-bloomberg-cnn-mcclatchy-confirm-hillary-clintons-2008-campaign-spread-birtherism/

Looks like somebody is lying, and that would be Hillary.....

George Jung
09-16-2016, 07:53 PM
'The essential question — Why promote a lie? — may be unanswerable. Was it sport? Was it his lifelong quest to court media attention? Was it racism? Was it the cynical start of his eventual campaign for president?

It might not matter. He kept doing it, even as his most senior aides assured the public that he had long since abandoned the fallacy.
He had not. He was disingenuous until the very end, telling a Washington Post reporter just 72 hours before that he was unready to concede the president’s place of birth.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

George Jung
09-16-2016, 07:58 PM
Washington
(the borowitz report (http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report))—calling this “the greatest day of my life,” a visibly moved barack obama held a news conference on friday to thank donald trump for granting him u.s. Citizenship.

“the issue of whether or not i was a u.s. Citizen has been a dark cloud over my existence for as long as i can remember,” a tearful obama told the press corps. “only one man had the courage, wisdom, and doggedness to make that cloud go away: Donald j. Trump.”

the president, who had to halt several times during his remarks to compose himself, praised the republican presidential nominee for “never giving up” in his quest to prove that obama was born in the u.s.

“a weaker man would have said, ‘i don’t need this in my life,’ but donald trump was always there for me,” the president said. “over the past five years, barely a day went by when he didn’t call me and say, ‘barack, i don’t care what a bunch of crackpots say. You were born here, and i’m going to prove it once and for all.’ “

the president said he planned to spend the day celebrating his u.s. Citizenship with his family. “it’s great to be an american, at last,” he said.

When asked if he had any message for trump, the president paused for a moment. “just this: I love you,” he said, a tear trickling down his cheek.

bobbys
09-16-2016, 08:08 PM

--Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.

Doyle made the admission on Twitter, as she responded to former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer. Fleischer said that Clinton’s staff had spread the rumor. Doyle said that was a “lie” — but admitted, in the same tweet, that she had fired the “rogue” staffer who had used email to spread the Birther conspiracy theory.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/09/Patti-Solis-Doyle-Charles-Rex-Arbogast-Associated-Press-640x481.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/

our liberals are very busy trying to spin this.

Cuyahoga Chuck
09-16-2016, 08:10 PM

Who cares? A birth record is an official document of the state it's recorded in. As such it is true on it's face and protected by the "full faith and credit "clause of the US constitution. To attack it in court requires something more than someone's suspicions.
Also I have it on good authority that reading stuff on breitbart will rot your brain.

George Jung
09-16-2016, 08:13 PM
Notice Trump and assorted yahoos didn't bother taking this to court? Of course, they knew. But his 'followers' (what else could they be?) have the attention span of a sugar-addled 3 year old. Critical thinking isn't one of their strong points.

RonW
09-16-2016, 08:18 PM
Cuyohaga --
Who cares? A birth record is an official document of the state it's recorded in. As such it is true on it's face and protected by the "full faith and credit "clause of the US constitution. To attack it in court requires something more than someone's suspicions.
Also I have it on good authority that reading stuff on breitbart will rot your brain

Well chuckie it will all come out about sid blumenthal who is and was hillary's top man as the main one who started this birther movement for hillary's benefit in 2008.

And sid blumenthal is also all over the clinton e-mails where he was advising hillary as secretary of state during the benghazi and libya deal plus he doesn't have any security clearance and I beleive hillary was even told to not communicate with him on any security measures, but she did.......

CWSmith
09-16-2016, 08:42 PM
our liberals are very busy trying to spin this.

You don't spin Breitbart. You wipe with it.

LeeG
09-16-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm thinking the 2020 election will be more crazy. Trump is a complete clown.

Kevin T
09-17-2016, 10:26 PM
The whole birther issue was put forth and fueled by racists as they couldn't stand the fact that an Irishman was inhabiting the White House.

And, any and all of theses morons that gave this lunacy even a molecule of oxygen simply proved what morons they truly are. Why? Because the President's mom was an American citizen, he could have been born in Germany, Kenya or the other side of the moon and he'd still be a US citizen.

CWSmith
09-18-2016, 01:48 PM
There is another aspect to this that troubles me.

Even if Clinton started the rumor, Trump picked it up and ran with it for years. Doesn't that make him gullible? Not only was there no evidence to support the claim, there was an abundance of evidence proving it is not.

Do we want a president who is so easily led by gossip and false narratives?

David G
09-18-2016, 01:53 PM
There is another aspect to this that troubles me.

Even if Clinton started the rumor, Trump picked it up and ran with it for years. Doesn't that make him gullible? Not only was there no evidence to support the claim, there was an abundance of evidence proving it is not.

Do we want a president who is so easily led by gossip and false narratives?

In my judgement... not gullible. I'd say intelligent enough to know what he was up to, and venal enough not to care. That makes him cynical and corrupt.

CWSmith
09-18-2016, 01:55 PM
In my judgement... not gullible. I'd say intelligent enough to know what he was up to, and venal enough not to care. That makes him cynical and corrupt.

I agree, but even when he defends his actions he paints himself unworthy of the office. And yet, his numbers climb.