PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Hillary will drive down other elections?

genglandoh
09-14-2016, 04:09 PM
The Dem brain trust on this forum has been saying that the Dems will win more seats in the House and Senate.
Some have even said the Dems will take control of the Senate.

I think each time Hillary lies and Dems try to defend her lies only to have it explode in their faces will just help Rep win more elections.

Examples
1. Hillary said she did not have an classified emails on her server.
Dems defended her only to find out that yes she did have classified emails on her server.

2. Hillary said she had a minor concussion.
Dems defended her only to have Bill say it took 6 months to get over.
And Hillary FBI testimony said she could not remember because of her concussion.

3. Hillary was just hot because the weather was hot in NYC.
When it was reported that it was not hot she changed her story to her having pneumonia.

Title: Democrats May Have Been Overconfident About Capturing the Senate
Link: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/that-democratic-senate-looking-dicier.html

Title: Democrats Fear Their Senate Takeover Chances Dimming
Link: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/14/democrats_fear_their_senate_takeover_chances_dimmi ng_131782.html

leikec
09-14-2016, 04:26 PM
One of us is going to be eating crow after this election. I think it will be you (again). Trump will lose big.

Jeff C

Tom Montgomery
09-14-2016, 04:26 PM
You are a Donald Trump supporter and dare to criticize alleged lies told on the campaign trail by his opponent?

What HUGE BRASS GRONICLES you have!

jack grebe
09-14-2016, 04:36 PM
What HUGE BRASS GRONICLES you have!

I will take your word for it as I have no first hand knowledge.

Tom Montgomery
09-14-2016, 04:39 PM
I hear he has huge feet.

genglandoh
09-14-2016, 04:40 PM
I hear he has huge feet.

And a happy wife.:)

Tom Montgomery
09-14-2016, 04:43 PM
And there you go!

LeeG
09-14-2016, 05:20 PM
She wants to repeal the 2nd amendment, Donald said so. Mexico will pay for a wall. A HUGE wall. He loves everyone who loves him.

Chip-skiff
09-14-2016, 10:56 PM
Do you order a lot of stuff you see on late-night TV?

genglandoh
09-21-2016, 08:37 AM
Here is an example.

When the Dem candidate for a Florida Congressional seat says that Hillary is honest the crowd laughs.

Title: Florida audience laughs at Charlie Crist when he says he's voting for Clinton because of her honesty
A Florida debate audience broke into laughter on Monday night when former Gov. Charlie Crist said he was voting for Hillary Clinton, in part, because of how “honest” she is.
“I am proud of Hillary Clinton. I think she’s been a very good secretary of state, a very good senator from the state of New York,” Crist said during a debate with Rep. David Jolly. The two are running for a seat in Florida's 13th congressional district.
He added: “The thing I like most about her is she is steady. I believe she is strong. I believe she is honest.”
Crist’s final line prompted laughter and jeering from the crowd.
Link: http://www.businessinsider.com/charlie-crist-hillary-clinton-honest-laugh-debate-2016-9

Norman Bernstein
09-21-2016, 08:42 AM
When the Dem candidate for a Florida Congressional seat says that Hillary is honest the crowd laughs.

The limitations of this forum software would make it truly impossible to enumerate the number of lies told by Donald Trump during the course of this campaign... of course, you NEVER mention THOSE lies.

www.politifact.com, however, clearly demonstrates that Trump is a VASTLY bigger liar than Hillary... so your 'examples' mean absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Cuyahoga Chuck
09-21-2016, 09:54 AM
Why do you go thru' all this "do you think" business,geng? We all know what is on your wish list. You wanna' see a right-winger in the white House even if he is a psychotic egomaniac dictator.

genglandoh
09-21-2016, 10:38 AM
The limitations of this forum software would make it truly impossible to enumerate the number of lies told by Donald Trump during the course of this campaign... of course, you NEVER mention THOSE lies.

www.politifact.com (http://www.politifact.com), however, clearly demonstrates that Trump is a VASTLY bigger liar than Hillary... so your 'examples' mean absolutely nothing whatsoever.

The example is people laughing at the Dem candidate for saying Hillary is honest.
Can you find an example where a Rep referenced Trump in a speech or debate and he got laughed at?

Do you think this reference to Hillary will help get him elected?