PDA

View Full Version : A candidate for the 'deplorables'

Norman Bernstein
09-13-2016, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I'd say that advocating violence and bloodshed in the name of partisan politcs is indeed 'deplorable'.... does anyone disagree?

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) says patriots might have to shed blood to “reclaim” America if Hillary Clinton is elected:

"Whose blood will be shed? It may be that of those in this room. It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something, that we through our apathy and our indifference have given away."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlukBB3Hn1g&feature=youtu.be

Jim Mahan
09-13-2016, 08:22 AM
The anti-Hillaries, the Trumpeenies, are in danger of their world needing reclamation and redemption because of their apathy and indiference.

Uh-huh.

ccmanuals
09-13-2016, 08:23 AM
Wow

mmd
09-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Remarkable.

elf
09-13-2016, 08:42 AM
Man disrespectful enough to force his wife to give birth nine times.

What do you expect from this sort of person?

RonW
09-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Wow...........I really like this guy, Trump should have picked him instead of pence for VP.

S/V Laura Ellen
09-13-2016, 08:55 AM
At what point does this type of rhetoric become conspracy to commit treason?

Is it time for the USA to have international groups monitor it's elections to ensure a fair election?

Maybe Britain should step in an regain soverignity until the US can figure out how to become a democratic based nation?:d

RonW
09-13-2016, 09:05 AM

Is it time for the USA to have international groups monitor it's elections to ensure a fair election?

Maybe Britain should step in an regain soverignity until the US can figure out how to become a democratic based nation?:d

Maybe the U.S. should start charging canada for national defense.Then they wouldn't have so much money for social programs or time to be prying. :d

S/V Laura Ellen
09-13-2016, 09:17 AM
Maybe the U.S. should start charging canada for national defense.Then they wouldn't have so much money for social programs or time to be prying. :d

Maybe the US should start managing it's own affairs before it worries about others. Canada's largest threat to the national is probably the US. With a large nation so close to us with a very powerful military and a tenuous hold on democracy, I think I can understand how South Vietnam feels about North Vietnam.:d

An armed conlict in an neighboring country (as suggested by Matt Bevin) puts us a risk, not being protected.

RonW
09-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Sooooo . . . let me get this straight.

You are advocating for an armed insurrection against the government, if the person you vote for is not elected.

Is that correct?

I haven't seen where you have gotten anything straight as of yet..Are you still reading the propaganda of the southern poverty law center ?

S/V Laura Ellen
09-13-2016, 09:29 AM
I haven't seen where you have gotten anything straight as of yet..Are you still reading the propaganda of the southern poverty law center ?

Did you not watch the Youtube video posted in #1, or are you saying the Matt Bevin is a spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center?

John of Phoenix
09-13-2016, 09:35 AM
When donald loses, I promise you, there will be violence by his supporters. That "deplorable basket" is crazy to begin with and being robbed by a "rigged system" will be too much to handle.

Old Dryfoot
09-13-2016, 09:38 AM
A shining model of democracy for the World to follow.

You guys may be ****** either way. Trump wins, and you get to have him as Pres for the next 4 years. Hillery wins, and you face a very real threat of domestic terrorism and insurrection.

RonW
09-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Did you not watch the Youtube video posted in #1, or are you saying the Matt Bevin is a spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center?

Yes............no..........

Peter Malcolm Jardine
09-13-2016, 09:43 AM

We don't really piss that many people off. Just leave us alone.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
09-13-2016, 09:44 AM

Aren't you still an uneducated unread know nothing?

Jim Bow
09-13-2016, 09:47 AM

"Make America Great Britain Again!"

Canoez
09-13-2016, 09:48 AM
When donald loses, I promise you, there will be violence by his supporters. That "deplorable basket" is crazy to begin with and being robbed by a "rigged system" will be too much to handle.

Waiting to see that one, myself.

Vince Brennan
09-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Man disrespectful enough to force his wife to give birth nine times.

What do you expect from this sort of person?

Remember Schlafley... sometimes coercion is not on the table.

Norman Bernstein
09-13-2016, 09:58 AM
Wow...........I really like this guy, Trump should have picked him instead of pence for VP.

So, you endorse violence as the means of deposing Hillary Clinton, should she win the election?

RonW
09-13-2016, 10:13 AM
So, you endorse violence as the means of deposing Hillary Clinton, should she win the election?

She won't.........crisis averted......

Gerarddm
09-13-2016, 10:19 AM
He can protest that he was referring to the sacrifices of the military, but the dog whistle was as loud as a klaxon for anybody with ears.

Cathargo delenda est. ​See my signature.

Norman Bernstein
09-13-2016, 10:22 AM
She won't.........crisis averted......

You didn't answer the question.....

...but then again, I didn't expect you to.

RonW
09-13-2016, 10:23 AM
Dog whistles and talking points are tools of the radical liberal left.

Tom Montgomery
09-13-2016, 11:19 AM
Matt Bevin is my governor.

He is a miserable creature.

pipefitter
09-13-2016, 11:22 AM
The most vociferously divisive of the liberal left, who have spent the last 3 decades hoisting the extreme minorities into the mainstream as a majority, should be very pleased. Job security for the mainstream media, it's ad industry sponsors, and endless 'entertainment' for those who have absolutely nothing better to do from here on out. Yay.

Peerie Maa
09-13-2016, 12:22 PM
Just who, exactly, is an "extreme minority"?

Geng, RonW delecta? Minorities of one and all waaayyy out there.:D

Keith Wilson
09-13-2016, 01:16 PM
The most vociferously divisive of the liberal left, who have spent the last 3 decades hoisting the extreme minorities into the mainstream as a majority, should be very pleased. Excuse me? What planet are you from?

RonW
09-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Excuse me? What planet are you from?

Looks like this pipefitter person is from the state of florida, which is a swing state and along with ohio will be putting trump in office instead of the very very sick sick hillary......

TomF
09-13-2016, 02:13 PM
Oh, women are an "extreme minority." They're only a bit over 50% of the population. Probably non-Caucasians are an "extreme minority" too, since taken together, they outnumber Caucasians.

Keith Wilson
09-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Probably non-Caucasians are an "extreme minority" too, since taken together, they outnumber Caucasians.Not yet. Give it thirty more years or so.

TomF
09-13-2016, 03:14 PM
Consider the hybrids though ... and most of us are hybrid somewhere back there. :D I'm one helluva mongrel, and my kids are worse.

Keith Wilson
09-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Well, the Know-Nothings were all bent out of shape about all those damned German papists and the Irish, worse yet, crowding out good native-born 'muricans . . . .

TomF
09-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Well, the Know-Nothings were all bent out of shape about all those damned German papists and the Irish, worse yet, crowding out good native-born 'muricans . . . .Then they'd have hated me. :D

LeeG
09-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Trump's lying is deplorable.
I guess in his world anything that makes a sale is fair use, he has even created a term for lying called "truthful hyperbole". The deal is what matters, if his supporters like it then it's good.
He plays fast and loose with simple sentences so he can say "give me a break!"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/despite-new-adverb-trumps-claim-about-clinton-want/

"My opponent wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said July 21 in Cleveland.

RonW
09-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Matt Bevin is my governor.

He is a miserable creature.

I sent quite a bit of money his way to get him elected....................you are welcomed.....

LeeG
09-13-2016, 09:37 PM
A deplorable

http://wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-outside-rally-by-trump-supporter

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

LeeG
09-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Don't know if he's a deplorable but he's got a great hat and beard

http://wwmt.com/news/offbeat/man-hangs-clinton-in-effigy-along-oregon-interstate-says-vote-trump

CWSmith
09-13-2016, 10:00 PM
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) says patriots might have to shed blood to “reclaim” America if Hillary Clinton is elected:

I'm not sure their America was ever quite a reality. It was more like a flaw that took a long time to be corrected.

Tom Montgomery
09-14-2016, 02:38 AM
I sent quite a bit of money his way to get him [Matt Bevin] elected.That figures. :rolleyes:

If if only he were YOUR governor and not mine. He is a one-termer for sure.

He is a power-drunk, vindictive, mean little man.

Daniel Noyes
09-14-2016, 06:23 AM
Yeah, I'd say that advocating violence and bloodshed in the name of partisan politcs is indeed 'deplorable'.... does anyone disagree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlukBB3Hn1g&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton pulls a page directly from Mitt Romney's play book!!! :D

lets hope it works as well for her as it did for Mitt :ycool:

Norm! my guess is that ohhhhhh about Half of America disagrees... so "does anyone disagree?" Yes