X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Norman Bernstein
    Liberaltarian
    • Nov 2004

Another good acapella

This one is from BYU, and as you might expect, consists entirely of extraordinarily 'wholesome-looking' young men... but it's a great arrangement, and an impressive video:

"Reason and facts are sacrificed to opinion and myth. Demonstrable falsehoods are circulated and recycled as fact. Narrow minded opinion refuses to be subjected to thought and analysis. Too many now subject events to a prefabricated set of interpretations, usually provided by a biased media source. The myth is more comfortable than the often difficult search for truth."

• Bill Fisher
    • May 2004

Re: Another good acapella

Vocal Spectrum. They weren't singing well on the live version I found, which is unusual for them, dead acoustics or long night.

Last edited by Bill Fisher; 09-07-2016, 11:05 AM. Reason: Couldn't embed the utube as I wanted too.

Comment

• Norman Bernstein
      Liberaltarian
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Bill Fisher
      Vocal Spectrum. They weren't singing well on the live version I found, which is unusual for them, dead acoustics or long night

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yhkkkLKJEcE
      Different group.
      "Reason and facts are sacrificed to opinion and myth. Demonstrable falsehoods are circulated and recycled as fact. Narrow minded opinion refuses to be subjected to thought and analysis. Too many now subject events to a prefabricated set of interpretations, usually provided by a biased media source. The myth is more comfortable than the often difficult search for truth."

Comment

• Bill Fisher
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Norman Bernstein
        Different group.
        Yes, my link is to Vocal Spectrum.

Comment

Working...