PDA

View Full Version : Paging Ed Harrow...Ed Harrow...Paging Ed Harrow!

Willin'
08-25-2016, 08:53 AM
Hey bubba, how about a status update on both your noggin and your boat!

Hoping your recovery is complete!

Ed Harrow
08-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Next time, try "CQ Ed Harrow, CQ Ed Harrow, come in, Ed" :p

Noggin is fine. Both hematomas did what they needed to do, besides, no brain, no pain. Clavicle is fine, too. Pronounced good for everything but contact sports. Range of motion near 100%. No aches, no pains, but, like I said, no brain, no pain. Next month I'll likely get cleared for contact sports.

Geraldine (you didn't ask) is fine (allegedly my first inquiry when semi together, "How's my bike."). I had to build two new wheels as both were tweaked. Rims weren't cheap. Bummer as the wheels were over thirty years old, and OE to my Raleigh Professional. What are ya gunna do? I probably could have found OE rims, but at what price? I've lost a bit, but I was off the bike from end of Dec to mid July, so not a real surprise, but a disappointment. I've gained a bit, but have at least 1 mph av. speed to regain. Hills are the big set back. I've started doing wind sprints, and won't talk about them, LOL.

Boat. Working on that. Tough. Don't have sufficient friends, money, skill, time, etc. Hard when the one who convinced me walked away owing me a week. But, water over the very long-ago dam.

Thanks for asking! Thank you for your friendship, help, and kindness, Bruce.

Willin'
08-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Good to hear, Ed.

BTW, don't call me Shirley!|;)

Concordia...41
08-26-2016, 05:19 AM
Good to hear from you!

And good to see your humor is still intact

Ian McColgin
08-26-2016, 06:21 AM
During their visit last weekend I (rather wickedly) showed the Harrows Mike Pease's boat sitting sans mast on her mooring and looking wonderful. Phoenix will look thus one day.