PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at the Democrat mill, Wasserman resigns

skuthorp
07-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Game changer? Dem's are blaming the Russians not themselves.

"(CNN)Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced Sunday she is stepping down as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee at the end of the party's convention, which is set to begin here Monday.The Florida congresswoman's resignation -- under pressure from top Democrats -- comes amid the release of leaked emails showing DNC staffers favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the party's 2016 primary contest.
Her announcement that she was leaving had pro-Sanders supporters cheering during a demonstration in Philadelphia and Donald Trump crowing, too."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/

News this morning says she's resigned already.

Paul Pless
07-24-2016, 04:08 PM
She's a piece of ****.

Sky Blue
07-24-2016, 04:12 PM
Assange is really putting it to Hillary. You think Trump might be grateful if Assange destroys Hillary?

CWSmith
07-24-2016, 04:31 PM
She's a piece of ****.

And her term would be up soon, anyway. Glad she's gone. It should have happened a year ago.

David G
07-24-2016, 04:35 PM
Hard to imagine that many Dems will be crying over her departure.

Upshur
07-24-2016, 04:44 PM
I don’t know , but the beaitch looks like a wacked out vamp with a case of progressed rabies.

skuthorp
07-24-2016, 04:46 PM
I don't think it's her appearance that's the problem. If it was 2/3ds of male congress members would be out tomorrow.:ycool:

Hmm, maybe that's not a bad idea……………..:rolleyes:

Paul Pless
07-24-2016, 04:46 PM
I wonder if there will potentially be any civil litigation against her to come from this. I kinda hope so. . .

elf
07-24-2016, 04:53 PM
Suit already launched. Now on to the responsible party.

Arizona Bay
07-24-2016, 07:07 PM
She's now working directly for Clinton.

“There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie–which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.”

http://usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/

Rich Jones
07-24-2016, 07:21 PM

“There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie–which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.”

http://usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/ "Honorary Chair of the campaign" What's that mean? "Honorary" usually means an empty position with no power whatsoever. I think she'll be put in a back room somewhere and told to be quiet.

Paul Pless
07-24-2016, 07:32 PM
Stupid things the Clintons do.

This entire episode was and remains not only unnecessary but a huge effing detraction from Hillary winning the White House. Why the hell did she hire her at this point? She brings nothing positive. Stupid, stupid, stupid. . .

Canoez
07-24-2016, 07:36 PM
She's a piece of ****.

+1.

Garret
07-24-2016, 07:40 PM

HRC being tone-deaf again. That's putting a polite term on it. If she were smarter she'd stay as far away from DWS as she could.

She really doesn't seem to care about getting Bernie supporters on-board with her. First Kaine & now this. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. It will cost her & I hope it doesn't cost her the election - it might.

oznabrag
07-24-2016, 07:41 PM

This entire episode was and remains not only unnecessary but a huge effing detraction from Hillary winning the White House. Why the hell did she hire her at this point? She brings nothing positive. Stupid, stupid, stupid. . .

Wow. You sure nailed this one, Paul.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm beginning to wonder whether either Trump OR Clinton even WANT the job.

CWSmith
07-24-2016, 07:41 PM

Well, at least her loyalties are out in the open now.

I agree with Paul. It was a stupid thing for the Clintons to do.

Daniel Noyes
07-24-2016, 07:43 PM
Game changer? Dem's are blaming the Russians not themselves.

"(CNN)Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced Sunday she is stepping down as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee at the end of the party's convention, which is set to begin here Monday.The Florida congresswoman's resignation -- under pressure from top Democrats -- comes amid the release of leaked emails showing DNC staffers favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the party's 2016 primary contest.
Her announcement that she was leaving had pro-Sanders supporters cheering during a demonstration in Philadelphia and Donald Trump crowing, too."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/

News this morning says she's resigned already.

Wow.. but not really a surprise, it has been soooo obvious that the Dem Establishment was AGAINST Bernie, and would rob him of the Nomination no matter what. Behind the scenes sources saying that Clinton was promised the nomination in 08 for helping unite the party behind Obama.

xflow7
07-24-2016, 08:40 PM

+1. Makes no sense. I just sent a message to the HRC campaign through their website that amounted to WTF?

bob winter
07-24-2016, 08:51 PM
I will be interested to see who actually wins the election. If I was voting, which I am not, I would have a hard time voting for Clinton. I seem to remember a song that had something to do with "the smell of death surrounds you" and Clinton sure falls into that niche. Trump may be a wing nut but he doesn't have Hillary's baggage and that could win the election for him.

Daniel Noyes
07-24-2016, 08:51 PM

"Stupid"? your being generous... this is PAY BACK... Hillary OWES Wasserman

McMike
07-24-2016, 08:54 PM

One has to wonder if Clinton feels so privileged, no ordained, that she would have the guts to sh17 on Sanders and his supporters this way. I'm glad I can say I didn't have any part in her primary win. I might have to vote for her in the general but that will be out of sheer necessity.

I will take this moment to say; thanks to all that voted for her in the primary, you brought this pos upon us, you alone will bare the shame of her coronation. Good job.... *slow clap*

Arizona Bay
07-24-2016, 08:55 PM
I'm thinking that they're so sure of winning, that they're just going to do whatever they want. The coronation continues.

The DNC is working real hard to lose a sure thing... again.

Durnik
07-24-2016, 09:03 PM
HRC being tone-deaf again. That's putting a polite term on it. If she were smarter she'd stay as far away from DWS as she could.

She really doesn't seem to care about getting Bernie supporters on-board with her. First Kaine & now this. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. It will cost her & I hope it doesn't cost her the election - it might.

after kicking the Liberals for Bernie with Kaine, she spits on them with DWS.

& we're supposed to just go 'oh, well, I'll vote for her because I sooo like abuse'? Dave (xflow7) called it - wtf?

>The DNC is working real hard to lose a sure thing... again.

yep.

bobby

Chris Coose
07-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Holy ****!
Clinton should follow Wasserman out the door and leave the thing to Bernie, the only honorable candidate who could now get me to the polls.
I'm disgusted.