PDA

View Full Version : Alabama knows how to deal with sex offenders

Dave Gray
03-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Knock off them gronicles! http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lawmaker-introduces-sex-offender-castration-bill-in-alabama/

I have to qualify the title in that it is an introduced bill.

David G
03-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Sure... and if that ain't done the trick... we turn 'em over to the Priests for introduction to the Iron Maiden, or the hot pincers, or the rack. If all else fails, its draw & quarter time. All Hail the grand ol' days of The Inquisition!!!

Ian McColgin
03-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Chemical castration does satisfy the sadists by munchausen.

CWSmith
03-07-2016, 11:17 PM
I really do not look to Alabama for social leadership.

Jimmy W
03-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Anybody listen to NPR this evening?

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/03/07/469478098/the-supreme-court-ruling-that-led-to-70-000-forced-sterilizations

skuthorp
03-08-2016, 05:45 AM
Displays a limited understanding of the motivations and the complexities of the crime. And hand them over to the priests? The priests are part of the problem, they'd welcome them in.
A collection of legislative and judicial hicks.

Rum_Pirate
03-08-2016, 06:18 AM
No, that is unusual and inhumane.

The poor didumns need to be taken aside in a pleasant calming room and be told that they have been rather naughty and asked to please not to do it again. Well thats the feeling that the general public get on how these pieces of sh!t are being treated.

Tom Hunter
03-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Clickbait, we have fallen for clickbait. The same guy has been proposing the same law since 2005. 11 years later it's suddenly news! Must have been a slow day, so they posted this and we all fell for it by reading.

Waddie just did the same damn thing on his Illinois vs. Kansas thread.

I'm beginning to think that most bilge fights might be driven by marketers looking for revenue from our eyeballs.

Paul Pless
03-08-2016, 07:17 AM
In eleven years it's never made it out of committee. . .

Waddie
03-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Clickbait, we have fallen for clickbait. The same guy has been proposing the same law since 2005. 11 years later it's suddenly news! Must have been a slow day, so they posted this and we all fell for it by reading.

I'm beginning to think that most bilge fights might be driven by marketers looking for revenue from our eyeballs.

If you can't deal with what I post, don't read it. I noticed you had nothing constructive to add.

regards,
Waddie

Gerarddm
03-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Alabama legislators need the Red Queen treatment, if they are talking about lopping anything.

oznabrag
03-08-2016, 12:39 PM
If you can't deal with what I post, don't read it. I noticed you had nothing constructive to add.

regards,
Waddie

I've noticed the same thing about your contributions.

I really don't mind, as long as you don't do it on my thread.:cool:

Daniel Noyes
03-08-2016, 01:29 PM

Courtesy of Occupy Democrats I'm sure... But it is news that this "worthless bit of NON-news" thread Was Not started by David G... he's just the first one to respond to it :)