PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it

S.V. Airlie
03-01-2016, 07:05 PM
republicans feel betrayed by their own party. It seems to me, the GOP did exactly what was asked of them, Bobby Jindal created a huge deficit, McNuggets obstructed everything the republicans wanted, They've obstructed a dem from confirming a new Chief Justice, they haven't created jobs and they haven't given an alternative to Obamacare!

What the heck do they want?

Tom Montgomery
03-01-2016, 07:10 PM
They want to dismantle every facet of the federal government apart from law enforcement, intelligence, and the military. On that they all agree.

Ian McColgin
03-01-2016, 07:11 PM
These ahistorical phony "conservatives" are like millenials the day after the world didn't end. Most carry on with the delusion and about a quarter sink into aimless depression.

S.V. Airlie
03-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Out of the few souther states that polled this question, every one said more than 50% were unhappy and feel abandoned. That's fairly high numbers!

Daniel Noyes
03-01-2016, 08:45 PM
They want to reduce the massive number of Abortions...

SMARTINSEN
03-01-2016, 08:48 PM
...and deny access to birth control and sex education at the same time.

S.V. Airlie
03-01-2016, 09:29 PM
They want to reduce the massive number of Abortions...Yup, gotta build up the military in case there's a war even 18 yrs down the road. No one will care, their parents didn't want them, couldn't afford to take care of them, and these unwanted children stuck with social services and the care of the state until they are 18 and literally dying to be fodder in any conflict I guess!

f

Canoeyawl
03-01-2016, 10:32 PM
They want to reduce the massive number of Abortions...

So they can have more cannon fodder...

chas
03-01-2016, 11:34 PM
"Yup, gotta build up the military in case there's a war even 18 yrs down the road. No one will care, their parents didn't want them, couldn't afford to take care of them, and these unwanted children stuck with social services and the care of the state until they are 18 and literally dying to be fodder in any conflict I guess!"

Can't say I understand this one? What a foreign thought to me!!! / Jim