PDA

View Full Version : twent minutes was ENOUGH!

S.V. Airlie
02-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Cruz blames Trump, Trump blames Cruz
Carcon blames Cruz
Cruz blames CNN and then Carson's staff..
Rubio says his experience work in Fla. is enough experience and he can deal nationally because of it.,

Solutions, none but, they want to increase the military. Donald says we have to work with our allies, he calls them "the opposition" go figure!

Can't take anymore, it isn't gonna get any better!

One rule of the debate that I don't like.

Monitor says if a candidate is makes a comment in the media, regarding another candidate using his name, that candidate can answer. What is happening is that candidate uses the accuser in his response. Outcome, the original accuser gets to respond again. Happened several times, no other candidate even could get the floor. Carson commented on that, got some good laughs saying keep including me in your comments, I like the attention and I can reply. Yup, no solutions no plans.

Rich Jones
02-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Rubio just said that the U.S. Air Force is weaker now then it was 100 years ago. Really? In 1916, there was no U. S. Air Force and the Army only had a few hundred biplanes.

S.V. Airlie
02-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Rubio just said that the U.S. Air Force is weaker now then it was 100 years ago. Really? In 1916, there was no U. S. Air Force and the Army only had a few hundred biplanes.Well, there wasn't much of an airforce in 1916. Can't fault that statement. We weren't even at war in 1916!And even there, it was the army aircorps. The Air Force didn't exist until afterWW2. Keep in mind, he's a second generation immigrant, don't expect him to know much about US History.

S.V. Airlie
02-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Closing statement, Trump thumped Cruz!

The Bigfella
02-06-2016, 11:02 PM
If 20 minutes was enough, how come you've been posting for 2 hours on the subject?

S.V. Airlie
02-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Because I'm human. Was not going to, curiosity got the best of me. I suppose, either your are too human to be curious or never had that problem yourself BF. Which is it? Curious minds want to know!

Jim Bow
02-07-2016, 12:28 AM
I think that in 1916 airplanes were part of the Signal Corps. They were used against Snr. Villa.

Rich Jones
02-07-2016, 08:09 AM
I think that in 1916 airplanes were part of the Signal Corps. They were used against Snr. Villa. Perhaps, but whatever air power the U.S. possessed in 1916 was certainly not stronger then what we have now. Rubio said that the 1916 air force was stronger then what it is today. He almost certainly misspoke and didn't really mean that, but from what I'm hearing, his mouth malfunctioned all night ( I couldn't bear to watch it all).

S.V. Airlie
02-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Every news cast about the debate, every article;Huffy,BBC,US News,CNN,ABC thought it was a fiasco, and really sad watching them on the stage. Just "gotcha" comments. I didn't check FOX, probably got positively glowing reviews, didn't check.,. Kasich did the best by not getting involved with the other clowns.