PDA

View Full Version : Weird edict warning!

Bob Adams
01-19-2016, 07:30 AM
I'm heading out to get a scope job this morning. They use some pretty good drugs, so if your Bilge Rat in Chief is making some strange posts later you'll know why!:cool:

lupussonic
01-19-2016, 08:13 AM
If it's a colonoscopy, will you be putting the video on you tube?

Good luck whatever it is.

CK 17
01-19-2016, 08:18 AM
So that means you were ruling the bilge last night from a real throne?:D

CWSmith
01-19-2016, 09:12 AM
What passes for "strange" here is many sigmas off the mean. I'm looking forward to it.

JimD
01-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Good luck, Bob.

Phillip Allen
01-19-2016, 10:18 AM
just a thought for you, Bob... they've already heard ALL the jokes before

Michael D. Storey
01-19-2016, 10:40 AM
If it's a colonoscopy, will you be putting the video on you tube?

Good luck whatever it is.Speaking of, it was Ronald Raygun who saved thousands of American lives by taking this great country of ours off of its headlong pursuit of the metric system.
See, ya go in and they say. 'we are going to insert a small probe about 40 centimeters into you'. The answer is, 'sounds about right', because nobody knows how far that is. Had they said 'we're gonna stick a t an v camera up you about two feet', why, most people would be outta there before they had their pants on. BTW, if you have heartburn more often than you would like, coupled with a rough cough, have 'em look down your throat. That is a sure way to detect acid reflux, and the fact that you are barely conscious will keep your gag reflex under control. Kinda like gettin the water pump replaced while they're in there doin the timing belt, I reckon

David G
01-19-2016, 01:31 PM
No worries!!! No worries at all. We are quite used to it. <G>

TomF
01-19-2016, 02:22 PM
just a thought for you, Bob... they've already heard ALL the jokes beforeJust the sh!tty ones.

Bob Adams
01-19-2016, 02:55 PM
Michael Jackson juice is good stuff!

skuthorp
01-19-2016, 02:58 PM
The camera they used in me was in a big pill and I wore a recording device.

Garret
01-19-2016, 03:47 PM
BTW, if you have heartburn more often than you would like, coupled with a rough cough, have 'em look down your throat. That is a sure way to detect acid reflux, and the fact that you are barely conscious will keep your gag reflex under control. Kinda like gettin the water pump replaced while they're in there doin the timing belt, I reckon

One hopes they wash the probe first?

paulf
01-19-2016, 03:52 PM
Here is a little song to help occupy the wait time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N0w2rORwSc

xflow7
01-19-2016, 04:10 PM
Speaking of, it was Ronald Raygun who saved thousands of American lives by taking this great country of ours off of its headlong pursuit of the metric system.
See, ya go in and they say. 'we are going to insert a small probe about 40 centimeters into you'. The answer is, 'sounds about right', because nobody knows how far that is. Had they said 'we're gonna stick a t an v camera up you about two feet', why, most people would be outta there before they had their pants on. BTW, if you have heartburn more often than you would like, coupled with a rough cough, have 'em look down your throat. That is a sure way to detect acid reflux, and the fact that you are barely conscious will keep your gag reflex under control. Kinda like gettin the water pump replaced while they're in there doin the timing belt, I reckon

Presumably you ask them to do the oral exam first....

Edit: Garret beat me to it!

Bob Adams
01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Speaking of, it was Ronald Raygun who saved thousands of American lives by taking this great country of ours off of its headlong pursuit of the metric system.

That's what I was there about, down the throat, a yearly thing for me. Get the tail pipe checked out next year.;) My old doc used Demerol and kept you awake but very, VERY mellow. The new one uses Proprofol which puts you completely out but has a lasting subtle glow. I refrained from posting in that state as I probably would have made a total fool out of my self hounding Phillip to address the "Wal-Mart Effect".|:)