PDA

View Full Version : Do You Indulge in Question-Trolling?

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 08:29 PM
That's the question.

Paul Pless
01-08-2016, 08:32 PM
who, me? :D

Canoeyawl
01-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Why do you ask?

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 08:34 PM
No, Paul, not you.

You are not virtuous enough to send that signal.

Paul Pless
01-08-2016, 08:35 PM
You are not virtuous enough to send that signal.Subtle. Nuanced even. . .

Peter Malcolm Jardine
01-08-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure, do I?

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Subtle. Nuanced even. . .

fart

It had to be said.:d

lupussonic
01-08-2016, 08:39 PM
zzzzzzzzzz

Paul Pless
01-08-2016, 08:40 PM
:D ...

seanz
01-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Typical limp liberal thread. The title should read "Are you guilty of Question-Trolling?"

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Why do you ask?

Now you're just being evasive.

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Typical limp liberal thread. The title should read "Are you guilty of Question-Trolling?"

Start your own damned question-troll! :D

Canoeyawl
01-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Now you're just being evasive.

Are you kidding?

seanz
01-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Start your own damned question-troll! :D

See that? See that? I make one comment and you try and kick me off the thread...that's communistic censorship, that is.

TomF
01-08-2016, 09:03 PM
fart?

It had to be said.:dftfy :D

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Are you kidding?

Of course!

See that? See that? I make one comment and you try and kick me off the thread...that's communistic censorship, that is.

Well, as Liberals are the only ones even CAPABLE of censorship, and being aware that I am a widely known Liberal, how could you not have known going in that you'd be censored?

Can I be held responsible for that?

Do you think I will stand for this?

Will I push the button, if you won't behave?

TomF
01-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Will I push the button, if you won't behave?Will he misbehave, to try and find out?

seanz
01-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Of course!

Well, as Liberals are the only ones even CAPABLE of censorship, and being aware that I am a widely known Liberal, how could you not have known going in that you'd be censored?

Can I be held responsible for that?

Do you think I will stand for this?

Will I push the button, if you won't behave?

Typical liberal, won't even do the decent thing and take responsibility for my actions. No wonder you can't be trusted with guns.

TomF
01-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Typical liberal, won't even do the decent thing and take responsibility for my actions. No wonder you can't be trusted with guns.I thought Liberals were mostly expected to do indecent things.

Gerarddm
01-08-2016, 09:19 PM
The only person qualified to answer that is ol' geng.

Chip-skiff
01-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Fair question. I looked at my profile for threads I've started and the only question marks were:

Wooden Boat Christmas Cards?

Wireless Mobile Storage?

Smoke Cooking: what woods for which foods?

So the answer is no.

seanz
01-08-2016, 09:32 PM
I thought Liberals were mostly expected to do indecent things.

It's not the indecency, it's the flaunting that I can't tolerate.

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Fair question. I looked at my profile for threads I've started and the only question marks were:

Wooden Boat Christmas Cards?

Wireless Mobile Storage?

Smoke Cooking: what woods for which foods?

So the answer is no.

Wooden Christmas Boat Cards?

Really?

Mobile Wireless Storage?

Barbecue?

Really?

Have you no shame at all, Chip? No shame at all?

Three shameless question-trolls, is three too many!

S/V Laura Ellen
01-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Could you define Question-Trolling?
Why is Question-Trolling capitalized?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Canoeyawl
01-08-2016, 09:35 PM
What is the best bait for this trolling?

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 09:35 PM

So, you admit it!

Finally we have an honest man!

Chip-skiff
01-08-2016, 09:36 PM

Example: Are You Still Beating Your Wife or Did You Give That Up and Start Abusing Your Daughter?

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 09:37 PM
What is the best bait for this trolling?

Anything supercilious?

Self-serving?

Silly?

Could stupid and callous be far ?

CWSmith
01-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Are you guys still having fun? You seem to be turning a joke into a fight.

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Are you guys still having fun? You seem to be turning a joke into a fight.

I don't know.

The behavior being satirized seems pretty antagonistic, soooo . . .

Maybe?

S/V Laura Ellen
01-08-2016, 09:42 PM
So, you admit it!

Finally we have an honest man!
Ii don't admit anything. I'm not asking anymore questions until I have legal representation.

oznabrag
01-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Ii don't admit anything. I'm not asking anymore questions until I have legal representation.

People who insist on lawyers are guilty, aren't they?

I mean, if you have nothing to hide, you should be able to ask your questions without fear, right?

OUT WITH IT, MAN! :D

LeeG
01-08-2016, 10:54 PM

Zactly!

George Jung
01-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Could you be any more condescending? (this isn't rhetorical - I really want to know).

Vince Brennan
01-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Typical limp liberal thread. The title should read "Are you guilty of Question-Trolling?"Nonsense. It should have read, "Do you think that Obama is responsible for the rash of Question-Trolls?"

Or, perhaps, a simpler heading should have been, "BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!"?

I get confused when contemplating the RWWN thought (?) process.

Oz, nice attempt at replication!

skuthorp
01-08-2016, 11:18 PM
What does this thread have to do with Donald Trump making America great again?
Who? Where?

(oops……….)

Peerie Maa
01-09-2016, 08:14 AM
I nearly did, but could not get even that right. :o
http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?194023-Rapanui-Another-failure-of-Obama-s-foreign-policy&highlight=

Sky Blue
01-09-2016, 11:00 AM
I don't know.

The behavior being satirized seems pretty antagonistic

You're one of the most aggressively antagonistic posters on this Forum, to say nothing of your typically boorish content generally, which content is mostly concerned with personalities here, whining about what they post and in so doing trying to curry favor with those you perceive as like-minded.

This thread and the rat thread are prime examples. Do you have any original content for us apart from the personality-laden drivel which would appear to comprise the substance of your content and presence here?

Do you give anything real to this community?

George Jung
01-09-2016, 11:20 AM
You're one of the most aggressively antagonistic posters on this Forum, to say nothing of your typically boorish content generally, which content is mostly concerned with personalities here, whining about what they post and in so doing trying to curry favor with those you perceive as like-minded.

This thread and the rat thread are prime examples. Do you have any original content for us apart from the personality-laden drivel which would appear to comprise the substance of your content and presence here?

:p It would appear you've nicked a nerve, Oz.... kudos! Well done!

Sky Blue
01-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Snug fit on that cheerleader outfit, George. Try a larger size.

oznabrag
01-09-2016, 11:43 AM

Are you being 'rude'?

I think so.

So, what is YOUR opinion of the Rat Frequenter Party?

For my part, I think these treasonous scum represent an existential threat to the survival of this Republic, and I'm surprised that any person who is capable of firing more than one synapse at a time considers their utter destruction to be less than a first priority.

The RFP must be ground into paste, and fed to the hogs.

On the other hand, if you feel that quoting some trumped up garbage who asserts that Bill Clinton is a rapist, or that people should be ashamed of asserting their positions because they're not Rat Effers constitutes 'substance' and 'originality', then I'm sure you feel you are doing quite well, here.

I, for one, am NOT ashamed.

Well, maybe I'm a little embarrassed for you, but that's different.

Peerie Maa
01-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Snug fit on that cheerleader outfit, George. Try a larger size.

Do you study to be offensive, or is it a natural talent?

skuthorp
01-09-2016, 11:45 AM
:p It would appear you've nicked a nerve, Oz.... kudos! Well done!
Y>Y>:ycool:

Sky Blue
01-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Do you study to be offensive, or is it a natural talent?

I could ask you the same, Nick. :)

oznabrag
01-09-2016, 11:51 AM

Some have nastiness thrust upon them, and that would be Nick.

He helped me considerably to sort out a difference with another Brit, and he will always have a place at my hearth.

It is very unfortunate that he has had nastiness thrust upon him.

Others seem to have been born with a 'talent' for supercilious nastiness.

skuthorp
01-09-2016, 11:56 AM
I don't mind being nasty when the occasion arises, like my granny I don't suffer fools gladly.
Anyhow I decided at round 40 that being polite was a waste of time in many circumstances, and creatively subtle insults can be such fun.

Peerie Maa
01-09-2016, 11:59 AM

Oh, I have to work at it, when I find it necessary. ;)

Sky Blue
01-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Oh, I have to work at it

Some of us are very good at making the difficult seem easy. Usually comes from a lot of experience. :)

Durnik
01-09-2016, 12:21 PM
The RFP must be ground into paste, and fed to the hogs.

Waste of a step - hogs chew just fine.

I mean -

"Could that be a waste of a (liberal, dang it!) step? Don't hogs know how to chew?

Phew! (wipes sweat from brow)

enjoy
bobby

Sky Blue
01-09-2016, 12:28 PM
I don't mind being nasty when the occasion arises, like my granny I don't suffer fools gladly.
Anyhow I decided at round 40 that being polite was a waste of time in many circumstances, and creatively subtle insults can be such fun.

You know, perceptions are funny. To me, you are one of the most temperate, even-keeled, and dare I say it, nicest persons here. I don't think I've ever seen you insult anyone with serious intent; you don't consensus-build nor repetitively seek to join any consensus, and even your most strident political criticisms are given openly and fairly, with no snarling.

Again, there is the "fun stuff" people do here and then there are the serious discussions and debates. You do it all well.

George Jung
01-09-2016, 12:38 PM
You do all that, as well - the 'blowing wind up his skirt' as you just demonstrated, as well as multiple other examples wherein you're obviously attempting to curry favor. Perhaps you aren't aware of that transparency - and condescension.

You're quite capable of an interesting discussion, though what I've seen generally careens off into dictation and manipulation. Ego and an over-inflated sense of ability and importance are not your friends.

skuthorp
01-09-2016, 02:50 PM
You know, perceptions are funny. To me, you are one of the most temperate, even-keeled, and dare I say it, nicest persons here. I don't think I've ever seen you insult anyone with serious intent; you don't consensus-build nor repetitively seek to join any consensus, and even your most strident political criticisms are given openly and fairly, with no snarling.

Again, there is the "fun stuff" people do here and then there are the serious discussions and debates. You do it all well.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwiEqDMYfodCnYAB8qPauh45VQoIqaM iRIwS5bAVn0Ii5WEspJ1HycIQ

Looks like I'll have to work harder at it……………...

The Bigfella
01-09-2016, 04:09 PM
I don't need to ask questions. I know the answers. Don't I?