PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Universe

Joe (SoCal)
12-20-2015, 10:45 PM

https://youtu.be/vUpAC9-F7zM

Gerarddm
12-21-2015, 01:53 AM
I wonder what the females look like on Alpha Centauri 3Prime, how do we know we have the best looking females in the universe?

The finalists look attractive enough I suppose, but do they know the difference between a yawl and a ketch, hey? :-)

Ian McColgin
12-21-2015, 07:50 AM
What a classic charlie foxtrot. I've no use for such pageants - faces as if painted by the Mary Worth cartoonists and remarks that make Sarah Palin look smart and to top it off this one is Trump's - but even in the midst of such hollowness one can feel badly for all the victims of this trash.

Joe (SoCal)
12-21-2015, 09:05 AM
OK everyone aside from the whole "Universe" nonsense and the blatant sexism and exploitation of woman YADDA YADDA YADDA . Forget the inane Q&A or any political mumbo jumbo, FYI judge Perez Hilton made a great dig at the fact that Trump is not involved.

THE NAMING OF THE WRONG WINNER WAS A FREAKING AWESOME LIVE TV FAIL !!!! IT WAS CRINGE WORTHY TV. THAT'S WHY I POSTED THIS.

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST AWKWARD LIVE TV MOMENTS OF ALL TIME.

Rum_Pirate
12-21-2015, 09:13 AM
I wonder what the females look like on Alpha Centauri 3Prime, how do we know we have the best looking females in the universe?

The finalists look attractive enough I suppose, but do they know the difference between a yawl and a ketch, hey? :-)

You raise that question with the 'World Series' in mind? |;)

Ian McColgin
12-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Thank you for the correction, Donn.

Chris Coose
12-21-2015, 09:26 AM
Imagine electing a Pagent Czar as President of the US. America has become a theme park.

bamamick
12-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Yep. This has to go down as one of the greatest (worst AND best, depending on your POV) SNAFUs in the history of the television 'universe'. It was pretty much the lead story on all of the radio shows I heard on my way into work today.

I guess it's a good thing Mr. Harvey has a day job to fall back on.

Mickey Lake

Joe (SoCal)
12-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Imagine being Steve Harvey. I would be hiring extra bodyguards today, I don't know about you but these Colombians don't joke when it comes to soccer and pageants.

bobbys
12-21-2015, 11:22 AM
OK everyone aside from the whole "Universe" nonsense and the blatant sexism and exploitation of woman YADDA YADDA YADDA . Forget the inane Q&A or any political mumbo jumbo, FYI judge Perez Hilton made a great dig at the fact that Trump is not involved.

THE NAMING OF THE WRONG WINNER WAS A FREAKING AWESOME LIVE TV FAIL !!!! IT WAS CRINGE WORTHY TV. THAT'S WHY I POSTED THIS.

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST AWKWARD LIVE TV MOMENTS OF ALL TIME. .

If DT was still in charge it would have run great.

Donald gonna. Make America and Pagents run great. Again.

Gonna Make America great again.

bamamick
12-21-2015, 12:27 PM
He said it would have never happened on his watch? Really?

Most of the time I think Mr. Trump is having a laugh at the whole world. Other times I am pretty much convinced he is insane.

Mickey Lake

Joe (SoCal)
12-21-2015, 01:00 PM
Don[n] just got a grammar chubby

bamamick
12-21-2015, 03:23 PM
Is it possible Mr. Harvey thought there was a contestant from Philippi?

Honestly though, you know he does feel pretty freakin' bad about it, notwithstanding the embarrassment he has had to deal with. He freaked out one young lady for a few minutes, and wound up breaking another's heart.

My daughter Carolyn participated in a beauty pageant while in high school She didn't win, but she finished high enough to get a free ride to community college in our county. She used it for one year before moving on, but that was a nice little surprise for us.

Mickey Lake