PDA

View Full Version : Wap Vac?

ROWE BOATS
02-15-2001, 06:12 PM
I'm considering a new shopvac and was going to buy a Fein, but I've heard that Wap makes a sheetrock vac that cleans the filter with some sort of agitator without removing it from the vac. My problem with shop vacuums has always been that the filters get plugged with fine sanding dust long before they are filled. Any thoughts?

ROWE BOATS
I'm considering a new shopvac and was going to buy a Fein, but I've heard that Wap makes a sheetrock vac that cleans the filter with some sort of agitator without removing it from the vac. My problem with shop vacuums has always been that the filters get plugged with fine sanding dust long before they are filled. Any thoughts?

ROWE BOATS

Ed Harrow
02-18-2001, 03:26 PM
The Fein, at least the smaller one, can use a bag. I wonder if that might reduce the rate at which the filter tends to plug?

Ed Harrow
The Fein, at least the smaller one, can use a bag. I wonder if that might reduce the rate at which the filter tends to plug?

Ed Harrow

Scott Rosen
02-21-2001, 10:01 AM
Using the bag makes a huge difference. It catches smaller particles of dust and won't clog nearly as fast as the main filter does when you don't use a bag.

Scott Rosen
Using the bag makes a huge difference. It catches smaller particles of dust and won't clog nearly as fast as the main filter does when you don't use a bag.

Scott Rosen