PDA

View Full Version : Trump Instagramming Dems cutting up with ISIS

Jim Mahan
12-01-2015, 08:39 AM
While checking out the link in a DavidG post I ran into this story about how Trump's campaign is making instagram videos of democrats laughing and joking, with footage of ISIS terrorism.

[And now, fifteen minutes later, the link isn't on that page any longer. Sheesh. So here's the story from a different site:
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-instagram-obama-isis-video-2015-11 see the one about his ad featuring Hillary and Benghazi, on the same page.]

There should be guy, in our system of government, there should be a guy who has to listen to all this crap and make a spontaneous judgement, as if it were important to get it done before the commercial break, as to whether something a candidate throws out is allowable by common decency. The guy hears that, and steps over to Trump, blows a whistle in his face, throws down a red flag, points at the exit and says, "Okay you're out. No more campaign for you. One too many public violations of reality. You're done. Next!?"

It should be called the violation of reality penalty; failure of reason.

Trump would just stand there and smirk and brag about being ahead in the polls. "Hey, reality loves me. We both know where we stand."

Norman Bernstein
12-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Unfortunately, seriously bad taste is not illegal, in this country.... I think we have to accept it, as a consequence of first amendment freedoms.

What we really need to be worried about are the people who see stuff like this and actually LIKE it.

S.V. Airlie
12-01-2015, 08:59 AM
"Believe", you mean! The politics of FEAR and Lies continue.

Osborne Russell
12-01-2015, 02:12 PM
That means it happened . . . hundreds of people told me so.

Hundreds of people from the Goebbels fan club.

S.V. Airlie
12-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Donald takes his facts from Twitter and Facebook. I wonder if he watches the Kardashians too?

KMacDonald
12-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Donald takes his facts from Twitter and Facebook. I wonder if he watches the Kardashians too?

Lets not forget FOX news.

S.V. Airlie
12-01-2015, 05:59 PM
He only watches FOX if he's predominantly mentioned and talked about in a favorable light. Otherwise, he watches the reruns from his rallies.