PDA

View Full Version : Lemon picker

Rum_Pirate
12-01-2015, 07:41 AM
:D|;):D

LEMON PICKER

A lady in Coral Springs, Florida decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.

Sally applied for a job in a Florida lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job.

She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and a school teacher.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons.?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said:

"I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers . . .

And I voted twice for Obama."

Warning: NB Democrats will not think of this as humorous and will make lots of disparaging comments.:ycool:

BrianY
12-01-2015, 09:49 AM
wait...did she get the job?

Norman Bernstein
12-01-2015, 10:37 AM
These jokes are created by computer. You start by selecting the target:

"Would you like a joke that is funny only to Republicans, or to Democrats?"

Canoeyawl
12-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Another misogynist "joke"

Rum_Pirate
12-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Yep, the 'Warning' in light grey at the bottom of the OP is 100% accurate. :D

ahp
12-01-2015, 10:52 AM
If you want to read about true conservatism, read Russel Kirk, "The Conservative Mind". It is old but good, and I can respect it even when I don't agree.

BrianY
12-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Yet another bit of evidence that conservatives don't really do humor. Seriously, inmy experience, conservative just don't have well-developed senses of humor and are almost totally incapable of understanding or using sarcasm and irony to produce a humorous result.

They should stick to their strengths: blatant ad hominems and distortions as a means to attack their opponents. Humor just doesn't work for them.

Phil Y
12-01-2015, 03:59 PM
I'm probably more liberal than conservative these days, but I liked it.

Ralphie Boy
12-01-2015, 10:03 PM
But you forgot the rest of the "joke", Rum Pirate. That's where the woman explains that she thought we was voting for a liberal democrat, and Obama turned out to be so conservative that she now has buyers remorse!!!

HA, ha, ha, ha! see, here's one liberal who loved the "joke"!

Rum_Pirate
12-02-2015, 08:12 AM
But you forgot the rest of the "joke", Rum Pirate. That's where the woman explains that she thought we was voting for a liberal democrat, and Obama turned out to be so conservative that she now has buyers remorse!!!

HA, ha, ha, ha! see, here's one liberal who loved the "joke"!

Unfortunately I only received the joke as I printed it. Thanks for posting the remainder. Y>:d

paulf
12-02-2015, 11:05 AM
A lady in Coral Springs, Florida decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.

Sally applied for a job in a Florida lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job.

She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and a school teacher.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons.?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said:

"I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers . . .

And I voted twice for "insert politician of ether party here"