PDA

View Full Version : MAS Cool Cure Epoxy Discontinued?

Don Maurer
09-25-2000, 05:04 PM
I just called Hamilton Marine to order some MAS Cool Cure epoxy and they told me it was discontinued, but they still have a little in stock. Before I start slathering this stuff all over my boat, does any one know why it was discontinued? Has anyone had any bad experiences with the stuff? Thanks in advance.

Don Maurer
I just called Hamilton Marine to order some MAS Cool Cure epoxy and they told me it was discontinued, but they still have a little in stock. Before I start slathering this stuff all over my boat, does any one know why it was discontinued? Has anyone had any bad experiences with the stuff? Thanks in advance.

Don Maurer

landlocked sailor
09-25-2000, 05:59 PM
Yikes! I called Jamestown Dist and they state it will be a special order item only. I have used it in the past along with the regular stuff depending on the ambient temp. I just scarfed plywood using it today. No problems on this end. I just E-mailed MAS to find out. Rick

landlocked sailor
Yikes! I called Jamestown Dist and they state it will be a special order item only. I have used it in the past along with the regular stuff depending on the ambient temp. I just scarfed plywood using it today. No problems on this end. I just E-mailed MAS to find out. Rick

landlocked sailor