ever predictable. . .
pity that thread didn't go the way you wanted it phillip

it really is all about power and control with you guys :D

Phillip Allen
09-28-2015, 08:10 AM
don't be a finger pointer, Paul

Norman Bernstein
09-28-2015, 08:11 AM
That's pretty much the right wing ethos: "I hope to persuade you of the correctness of my positions... but it doesn't really matter whether you agree with me or not, because we're going to do it MY way"

Phillip Allen
09-28-2015, 08:14 AM
That's pretty much the right wing ethos: "I hope to persuade you of the correctness of my positions... but it doesn't really matter whether you agree with me or not, because we're going to do it MY way"

that could apply to both sides equally... surely you know that

Paul Pless
09-28-2015, 08:14 AM
don't be a finger pointer, Paultruth hurts eh?

Norman Bernstein
09-28-2015, 08:15 AM
that could apply to both sides equally... surely you know that

No, actually, it can't.

Phillip Allen
09-28-2015, 08:15 AM
No, actually, it can't.

well, you are entitled to your misconceptions :)

Norman Bernstein
09-28-2015, 08:28 AM
No it's about attention deprivation. A bunch of lonely old men that have nothing better to do than to argue, fuss, and fight on an internet forum. Sad really.

Excluding yourself, are you? If YOU weren't one of those "lonely old men that have nothing better to do than to argue, fuss, and fight on an internet forum", you wouldn't have posted, would you?

S.V. Airlie
09-28-2015, 08:31 AM
No it's about attention deprivation. A bunch of lonely old men that have nothing better to do than to argue, fuss, and fight on an internet forum. Sad really.Well, I see you have jumped right in MM, you old,lonely man(?) with attention deprivation.:(

KMacDonald
09-28-2015, 08:35 AM
The lefts SOP is, character assassination, name calling, race card.

Canoez
09-28-2015, 08:37 AM
The lefts SOP is, character assassination, name calling, race card.

Well, unfortunately with many Republicans - and particularly those members of the Tea Party - there is very little character to assassinate. :D

S.V. Airlie
09-28-2015, 08:41 AM
Please point out the name calling or, using the race card. I read the posts searching for the use of one or the other in any post and couldn't find it. The closest was MM's post and even that, amounted to nothing.KMAC. Some here are old men or older men and that's just a fact.

KMacDonald
09-28-2015, 08:47 AM

We have no illusions of persuading you of anything, we just cut the chase and do it our way.

John of Phoenix
09-28-2015, 08:47 AM
This is nothing more than a testament to the success of the pro-gun/NRA propaganda programs.

The fact, not the OPINION, is that it's DANGEROUS to keep a gun in the house. "22 times more likely..."

"We create our own reality."

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/5nobju1oee61dahxymowlw.png

S.V. Airlie
09-28-2015, 08:52 AM
We have no illusions of persuading you of anything, we just cut the chase and do it our way."You" refers to the Republicans not Norman. Spend a bit more reading and less time opening your mouth to respond to something that isn't said.

Paul Pless
09-28-2015, 08:53 AM
to be fair mm, half the time you've been a member you've been banned. . . :D

bobbys
09-28-2015, 08:57 AM
ever predictable. . .
pity that thread didn't go the way you wanted it phillip

it really is all about power and control with you guys :D

I try and control glenn but do I get credit for helping?.

Nope!

S.V. Airlie
09-28-2015, 08:58 AM
Compare my number of daily posts to yours. Enough said, I have a life to live. :)I was making a comment throwing your own words back at you. I'm sorry you don't like people doing that, it's like you having to look in a mirror. It's gotta be hard!.

KMacDonald
09-28-2015, 08:58 AM
Good to see you still at it this morning Jamie. What tests do you have lined up for today? The solution to your health issues aren't going to come to you, you have to go find them yourself. Get with it Jamie!!!!!!!!!!

S.V. Airlie
09-28-2015, 09:08 AM
None for the simple reason, if the tests are started today, I'll get the results tomorrow only to be told, I need more tests Wed., then get the results Thursday, conference time between the doc on Fri., then more tests Monday etc. A never ending "DO LOOP". Except changing the strength of my meds, which should help, I am not going into the lion's den until I return. I know or, getting a better idea how things are done in MY hospital..

S.V. Airlie
09-28-2015, 09:13 AM
I fail to see why you locked the thread, and donn wants to delete threads if everyone doesn't agree with his view point.....Then don't start threads......... FOR ONCE you're being logical Ronw! Stop it!