PDA

View Full Version : ACA - Job Killer

ccmanuals
09-26-2015, 10:15 AM
Well, Republicans finally found a job that was killed by the ACA.

That would be John Boehner's job.

John Smith
09-26-2015, 10:25 AM
This is apt to be quite entertaining. Let's see who replaces him.

Maddow last night issued a sort of apology to him. She had done a series of "John Boehner is not good at his job". Looking back at that she realizes he had a job that maybe just couldn't be done.

Perhaps his resignation will allow the extreme right to further control the house. We may see that government shutdown. We may see the defunding of Planned Parenthood. We may see enough stuff to totally turn off all the voters but those on the extreme right.

Maybe we'll hit the 'bottom' we need to hit to convince the American voters to vote for EVERY Democrat in EVERY race this election. Even long term Republicans, I hope, will do this. It's the only way I see to get the Republican party back to sanity.

My one friend is a life long Republican. He is beginning to waver. He's come to realize this is not his dad's GOP. We'll talk, and we'll go down the list of GOP candidates, and we can find problems with all of them that bother him.

ccmanuals
09-26-2015, 10:33 AM
Yep, my suspicion is he spent the majority of his time keeping the crazies in check.

Looking forward to the tell all book.

John Smith
09-26-2015, 10:36 AM
Yep, my suspicion is he spent the majority of his time keeping the crazies in check.

Looking forward to the tell all book.

Kind of like herding cats, I'd guess. My oldest grandson now coaches a team of young boys. Hardest part, he tells me, is rounding them up to start the game.

CWSmith
09-26-2015, 02:18 PM
This is apt to be quite entertaining. Let's see who replaces him.

Maddow last night issued a sort of apology to him. She had done a series of "John Boehner is not good at his job". Looking back at that she realizes he had a job that maybe just couldn't be done.

Perhaps his resignation will allow the extreme right to further control the house. We may see that government shutdown. We may see the defunding of Planned Parenthood. We may see enough stuff to totally turn off all the voters but those on the extreme right.

Maybe we'll hit the 'bottom' we need to hit to convince the American voters to vote for EVERY Democrat in EVERY race this election. Even long term Republicans, I hope, will do this. It's the only way I see to get the Republican party back to sanity.

My one friend is a life long Republican. He is beginning to waver. He's come to realize this is not his dad's GOP. We'll talk, and we'll go down the list of GOP candidates, and we can find problems with all of them that bother him.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

No, sadly.

You only have one friend? Shirley, you jest!