PDA

View Full Version : Marine Plywood in Montreal, Canada region

svey001
03-06-2001, 09:14 AM
I'm looking for a supplier for Marine Plywood in Montreal, Canada. I would like to fine 3/8"(9MM) Oukoume ply.

Tx for your help

svey001
I'm looking for a supplier for Marine Plywood in Montreal, Canada. I would like to fine 3/8"(9MM) Oukoume ply.

Tx for your help

svey001

Tx for your help

reddog
03-06-2001, 12:55 PM
svey;Not in Montreal but in TO is a place called noahs<www.noahsmarine.com>.Never used them but they will probably ship.If it's a small order you may be able to include it with another coming your way to save some on shipping.
Otherwise I"d check the yellow pages or you may even luck out at a building supply store.They wouldn't normally carry that product but may be able to source it for you.Try a small family owned operation as opposed to the large "box Stores".
There used to be a real good wood supply in Montreal but I believe they a no longer in business,and I can't for the life of me remember the name.It'll come.
Good luck.Earl

reddog
svey;Not in Montreal but in TO is a place called noahs<www.noahsmarine.com>.Never used them but they will probably ship.If it's a small order you may be able to include it with another coming your way to save some on shipping.
Otherwise I"d check the yellow pages or you may even luck out at a building supply store.They wouldn't normally carry that product but may be able to source it for you.Try a small family owned operation as opposed to the large "box Stores".
There used to be a real good wood supply in Montreal but I believe they a no longer in business,and I can't for the life of me remember the name.It'll come.
Good luck.Earl

reddog
Good luck.Earl

Ken M
03-06-2001, 07:36 PM
I can vouch for "Noahs" Just received three sheets of 5mm okoume, shipped to northern Ontario. (Further from TO then Montreal) The packaging/shipping cost was reasonable, and it arrived in perfect condition.

Ken M
I can vouch for "Noahs" Just received three sheets of 5mm okoume, shipped to northern Ontario. (Further from TO then Montreal) The packaging/shipping cost was reasonable, and it arrived in perfect condition.

Ken M

gert
03-06-2001, 07:57 PM
If ya got Windsor Ply stores that far east they carry it in 5 and 7 ply (major cost difference)I know there is a Windsor Ply in ThunderBay; isn't that just down the #1?

gert
If ya got Windsor Ply stores that far east they carry it in 5 and 7 ply (major cost difference)I know there is a Windsor Ply in ThunderBay; isn't that just down the #1?

gert

Ron Williamson
03-06-2001, 10:05 PM
I can vouch for Noah's as well,but you might try a place like Commonwealth Plywood.I think they have a warehouse and giant mill in Terrebonne.
The 25-or-so hour drive to ThunderBay wouldn't be worth it.
Have fun
R

Ron Williamson
I can vouch for Noah's as well,but you might try a place like Commonwealth Plywood.I think they have a warehouse and giant mill in Terrebonne.
Have fun
R

Ron Williamson
Have fun
R