PDA

View Full Version : Mahom (sp?) Boats

hanley
11-09-2000, 10:47 PM
I am looking at buying an unfinished wooden boat project. It is supposed to be a factory boat from a company called Mahom (acording to the current owner). Can anyone give me some leads as to where I can find out about this builder, see photos of other Mahom boats, get any other information that might help in completing this project. Thanks.

hanley
I am looking at buying an unfinished wooden boat project. It is supposed to be a factory boat from a company called Mahom (acording to the current owner). Can anyone give me some leads as to where I can find out about this builder, see photos of other Mahom boats, get any other information that might help in completing this project. Thanks.

hanley

Steve McMahon
11-12-2000, 07:51 PM
Is there any chance it could be "Mahone" - A company in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia used to sell molded plywood hulls - 15 to 18' range. They were usually called Mahone or Mahone Bay boats.

Steve McMahon
Is there any chance it could be "Mahone" - A company in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia used to sell molded plywood hulls - 15 to 18' range. They were usually called Mahone or Mahone Bay boats.

Steve McMahon