PDA

View Full Version : Winner Boats of Dickson, TN

Andreas Jordahl Rhude
08-28-2003, 06:55 AM
WANTED: Catalogs/literature from WINNER BOATS of Dickson, Tennessee, especially from the 1970s and 1980s. They made fiberglass power boats. I am writing a tome and need more info. about the boats and the company that made them. Also desire sales and dealer manuals, correspondence, news clippings, pictures, etc...
email: thompsonboat@aol.com

Andreas Jordahl Rhude
WANTED: Catalogs/literature from WINNER BOATS of Dickson, Tennessee, especially from the 1970s and 1980s. They made fiberglass power boats. I am writing a tome and need more info. about the boats and the company that made them. Also desire sales and dealer manuals, correspondence, news clippings, pictures, etc...

Andreas Jordahl Rhude

Hugh Paterson
08-30-2003, 04:00 PM
I have a Winner, but mine was built in Cardiff Wales, not too many of them around however, I only found out by accident that there was an American Company manufacturing a boat with the same name.
Shug

Hugh Paterson
I have a Winner, but mine was built in Cardiff Wales, not too many of them around however, I only found out by accident that there was an American Company manufacturing a boat with the same name.
Shug

Hugh Paterson
Shug