PDA

View Full Version : Sav-Cote Paint

JoJo
03-15-2001, 12:50 AM
Anyone ever heard of Sav-Cote Liquid Plastic Coating paint? It was made by Sav-Cote chemical company in Lakewood NJ. My father and grandfather have been using it for the last ten years and we have it on several boats. It's time to touch up one of them and I can't get a hold of the company. I did some searching on the net and found that back in 1999 Sav-Cote got into a little trouble with the EPA. Seems they were storing some nasty stuff where they shouldn't have been. They may have gone out of business. Anyway, has anyone heard of them? Anyone know if they're still around?

JoJo
Anyone ever heard of Sav-Cote Liquid Plastic Coating paint? It was made by Sav-Cote chemical company in Lakewood NJ. My father and grandfather have been using it for the last ten years and we have it on several boats. It's time to touch up one of them and I can't get a hold of the company. I did some searching on the net and found that back in 1999 Sav-Cote got into a little trouble with the EPA. Seems they were storing some nasty stuff where they shouldn't have been. They may have gone out of business. Anyway, has anyone heard of them? Anyone know if they're still around?

JoJo