PDA

View Full Version : Bronze running lights

Chuck St John
10-26-2000, 06:41 PM
I have an H-28 iím resoring and my running lights are Wilcox Crittenden bronze or brass horizontalteardrop casting, very pretty, very traditional. I am missing one cover casting, the red and green colored glass incerts, and also need to redo the plug socket; or replace the whole light. I have called W C and they discontinued the lights years ago, no help with replacements. I've called every supplier I know. Any ideas short of taking the existing lights to a small foundery??? and the colored glass???? and the socket???
any help would be great, and I imagine there must be a number of wood boat owners out there in the same fix.

Chuck

Chuck St John
I have an H-28 iím resoring and my running lights are Wilcox Crittenden bronze or brass horizontalteardrop casting, very pretty, very traditional. I am missing one cover casting, the red and green colored glass incerts, and also need to redo the plug socket; or replace the whole light. I have called W C and they discontinued the lights years ago, no help with replacements. I've called every supplier I know. Any ideas short of taking the existing lights to a small foundery??? and the colored glass???? and the socket???
any help would be great, and I imagine there must be a number of wood boat owners out there in the same fix.

Chuck

Chuck St John

Chuck

rickprose
10-27-2000, 07:32 PM
chuck, try traditional marine outfitters, 360 George St., Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia B0S 1A0, CANADA. 1-800-363-2628

rickprose
chuck, try traditional marine outfitters, 360 George St., Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia B0S 1A0, CANADA. 1-800-363-2628

rickprose

Steven Gould
10-28-2000, 09:40 AM
Try Brass and Bounty Nautical Antiques. I think BrassNBounty.com is their web page. Let me know how you make out as I'm looking for a brass oil resivoir bottom for a similar WC anchor light.

Steven Gould
Try Brass and Bounty Nautical Antiques. I think BrassNBounty.com is their web page. Let me know how you make out as I'm looking for a brass oil resivoir bottom for a similar WC anchor light.

Steven Gould

Thad
10-28-2000, 08:13 PM
Steven, I think Traditional Marine Outfitters does have burners and reservoirs.

Thad

Thad