Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockhard
    • Feb 2001

lazy Jacks for skipjack

I moved the boat from Charleston to Pensacola and when the masts (two) came down so did the lazyjacks, they are now a complete spiderweb, can you recommend a good book that help me figure out how to re-do the jacks ?
    thanks,
    Rock
  • rockhard
    • Feb 2001

I moved the boat from Charleston to Pensacola and when the masts (two) came down so did the lazyjacks, they are now a complete spiderweb, can you recommend a good book that help me figure out how to re-do the jacks ?
    thanks,
    Rock

Comment

• rockhard
      • Feb 2001

thanks,
      Rock

Comment

• Michael
        • Feb 2000

John Leather's "The Gaff Rig Handbook" has a short blurb and a diagram, which I'd be happy to loan you in exchange for a tour next time I'm down (my parents live out on Perdido Key).

Comment

• Michael
          • Feb 2000

John Leather's "The Gaff Rig Handbook" has a short blurb and a diagram, which I'd be happy to loan you in exchange for a tour next time I'm down (my parents live out on Perdido Key).

Comment

• Michael
            • Feb 2000

Comment

Working...