PDA

View Full Version : lazy Jacks for skipjack

rockhard
04-16-2001, 12:37 PM
I moved the boat from Charleston to Pensacola and when the masts (two) came down so did the lazyjacks, they are now a complete spiderweb, can you recommend a good book that help me figure out how to re-do the jacks ?
thanks,
Rock

rockhard
I moved the boat from Charleston to Pensacola and when the masts (two) came down so did the lazyjacks, they are now a complete spiderweb, can you recommend a good book that help me figure out how to re-do the jacks ?
thanks,
Rock

rockhard
thanks,
Rock

Michael
04-16-2001, 01:43 PM
John Leather's "The Gaff Rig Handbook" has a short blurb and a diagram, which I'd be happy to loan you in exchange for a tour next time I'm down (my parents live out on Perdido Key).

Michael
John Leather's "The Gaff Rig Handbook" has a short blurb and a diagram, which I'd be happy to loan you in exchange for a tour next time I'm down (my parents live out on Perdido Key).

Michael