PDA

View Full Version : bosch parts

videoguy
08-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Any one know were I can get parts for my bosch belt sander. I went to there website and diden't find any way to order parts. So I emailed them asking for information on how to order a platten plate for my sander. I must say they were very prompt with there reply, however all they did was thank me for buying a bosch tool,and no mention of how to get parts. You can say what you want about sears craftmen tools but two weeks ago I went on line to get a drive belt for my electric hand plane and had it in three days.

videoguy
Any one know were I can get parts for my bosch belt sander. I went to there website and diden't find any way to order parts. So I emailed them asking for information on how to order a platten plate for my sander. I must say they were very prompt with there reply, however all they did was thank me for buying a bosch tool,and no mention of how to get parts. You can say what you want about sears craftmen tools but two weeks ago I went on line to get a drive belt for my electric hand plane and had it in three days.

videoguy

Ken Hutchins
08-12-2003, 07:09 PM
Try Tools for Less (http://www.toolsforless.com/bosch/intro.htm) They have parts for most tools in stock and can get most other parts. I've gotten several tools and parts, great prices, quick delivery they ship within 24 hrs. Located in Portland Me.

Ken Hutchins
Try Tools for Less (http://www.toolsforless.com/bosch/intro.htm) They have parts for most tools in stock and can get most other parts. I've gotten several tools and parts, great prices, quick delivery they ship within 24 hrs. Located in Portland Me.

Ken Hutchins

Dave Fleming
08-12-2003, 07:10 PM
I too ran into that problem. Seems as if Bosch wants you to take your tool into an appoved repair center. Or at least that was all I could find on their web site. I did so and, it was done in time quoted and with quoted costs. Somehow though it would be nice just to get the part and do the job ourselves but, what'cha gonna do?
Buy Sears?

Edited to add:
Ken, where were you when I needed you?
Thanks for the heads up.

[ 08-12-2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Dave Fleming ]

Dave Fleming
I too ran into that problem. Seems as if Bosch wants you to take your tool into an appoved repair center. Or at least that was all I could find on their web site. I did so and, it was done in time quoted and with quoted costs. Somehow though it would be nice just to get the part and do the job ourselves but, what'cha gonna do?
Buy Sears?

Edited to add:
Thanks for the heads up.

Dave Fleming
Buy Sears?

Edited to add:
Thanks for the heads up.

videoguy
08-12-2003, 09:12 PM
Thanks Ken it took 5 min and the part will be here in 3 days. smile.gif smile.gif .......Phil

videoguy
Thanks Ken it took 5 min and the part will be here in 3 days. smile.gif smile.gif .......Phil

videoguy