PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Three pages and out!

Vince Brennan
06-19-2015, 06:52 PM
Ron, that must've suddenly gotten nasty while I was preparing a reply!

Chip-skiff
06-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Which one? Hard to keep track. Was that the Ronster's thread where he was blaming the church murders on liberal feminists?

Phillip Allen
06-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Which one? Hard to keep track. Was that the Ronster's thread where he was blaming the church murders on liberal feminists?

the thread connecting drugs to the mass shootings

Norman Bernstein
06-19-2015, 07:05 PM
the thread connecting drugs to the mass shootings

Just as well... it was pretty stupid to begin with. Any casualties... aside from the thread itself?

Phillip Allen
06-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Just as well... it was pretty stupid to begin with. Any casualties... aside from the thread itself?

can you explain why it was stupid... I was gonna come back and read it in depth later but it was sabotaged before I could

LeeG
06-19-2015, 07:07 PM
Well that's what happens when you start letting on about extraterrestrial mind control.

David G
06-19-2015, 07:07 PM
Ron/Rod... the robsie twins I gladly have on ignore. I really do recommend it. YMMV, of course...

Phillip Allen
06-19-2015, 07:08 PM
Well that's what happens when you start letting on about extraterrestrial mind control.

was someone actually doing that or is this just hyperbole?

did you mash the button?

Phillip Allen
06-19-2015, 07:09 PM
Ron/Rod... the robsie twins I gladly have on ignore. I really do recommend it. YMMV, of course...

how is this related to this thread?

S.V. Airlie
06-19-2015, 07:10 PM
Figure it out Phillip!

Joe (SoCal)
06-19-2015, 07:32 PM
Uuuuuuug I went away and forgot to put Philip "Aww Shucks" on ignore when I set up this new computer.
Whew fixed that before it was too late. Damn he's not changed much has he ooofa kerrrrazy

Ok see y'all
back to real life

RonW
06-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Interesting..I have been gone for a couple of hours or so, I have no idea who or what..

but it did seem like the our good friends from the left was getting excited.......

S.V. Airlie
06-19-2015, 07:42 PM
Not excited, disgusted!

S.V. Airlie
06-19-2015, 07:48 PM
No mention of drugs! Vodka yes!

A one-time acquaintance of Roof’s recalled that the suspect would rant that “blacks were taking over the world” as the pair got drunk on vodka.
Roof railed that “someone needed to do something about it for the white race,” said the former friend, Joseph Meek Jr., the Associated Press reported.
Roof’s former roommate, Dalton Tyler, told ABC News that Roof seemed to have been plotting some kind of violence “for six months.”
“He said he wanted to start a civil war,” Tyler said. “He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

Lew Barrett
06-19-2015, 07:49 PM
but it did seem like the our good friends from the left was getting excited.......

That says it all.

Vince Brennan
06-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Apparently there are quite a few of Ron's posts missing as well. A lot of quotes on other threads are turning up invalid thread splash boxes for RonW quotes... still don't understand that, makes figuring out the continuities somewhat difficult.

oznabrag
06-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Apparently there are quite a few of Ron's posts missing as well. A lot of quotes on other threads are turning up invalid thread splash boxes for RonW quotes... still don't understand that, makes figuring out the continuities somewhat difficult.

Continuities, is it?

Vince Brennan
06-19-2015, 09:17 PM
I could'a said, "Associative concatenations", y'know...

bobbys
06-19-2015, 09:23 PM
Bad form to gloat old chap.

oznabrag
06-19-2015, 09:24 PM
I could'a said, "Associative concatenations", y'know...

Wouldn't have made any difference. Victims gotta vict, yannow.

Bad form to gloat old chap.

Glen Longino
06-19-2015, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=bobbys;4573993].
Bad form to gloat old chap.[/QUOTE

You must learn to monitor your own gloating and leave other people's gloating to them.
If you can keep a leash on bobbys, everybody else can manage their own lives without any help from you!
Can you understand that, or do I have to draw some cartoon pics for you?

bobbys
06-19-2015, 09:41 PM
must of been a very good line to get responses from the back up team.

LOL.

Jimmy W
06-19-2015, 09:44 PM
You can think that if you want.

Glen Longino
06-19-2015, 09:46 PM
must of been a very good line to get responses from the back up team.

LOL.

Has anybody ever told you that you are paranoid and delusional?
No?
Well, please allow me to be the first! LOL HEHEHE

bobbys
06-20-2015, 12:52 AM
Has anybody ever told you that you are paranoid and delusional?
No?
Well, please allow me to be the first! LOL HEHEHE

Well I get personal insults every day here but being as that's all Some have to respond with I take pity rather then offense..

But you are not the first nor the last to resort to that.

Phillip Allen
06-20-2015, 12:56 AM

Well I get personal insults every day here but being as that's all Some have to respond with I take pity rather then offense..

But you are not the first nor the last to resort to that.

it seems to be all he has... he's very limited

Canoeyawl
06-20-2015, 10:01 AM

Well I get personal insults every day here...

If that happened to me, I would think about moving. Oregon is a little cool and wet anyway.

bobbys
06-20-2015, 11:03 AM
If that happened to me, I would think about moving. Oregon is a little cool and wet anyway.

Lots of Californians are moving here all the time..

My son lives in Bend and there are multiple offers on houses from people on CA...

Some said they are very afraid of the water shortage..

However I meant the forum but you knew that.

S.V. Airlie
06-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Happening here in NY. Water was a major reason for buying houses here!

Gerarddm
06-20-2015, 11:08 AM
The ignore function is fine and well as far as it goes, but it is an annoyance to see " This message is hidden because ( insert name here) is on your ignore list ". True bliss would be mine if there was a way to completely eliminate even that.

S.V. Airlie
06-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Any post from anyone on ignore is copied in someone else's posts. Hence, you still get an "ignored" post whether you want to or not.

Gerarddm
06-20-2015, 11:14 AM
Yes, but not all the time.

Phillip Allen
06-20-2015, 11:15 AM
The ignore function is fine and well as far as it goes, but it is an annoyance to see " This message is hidden because ( insert name here) is on your ignore list ". True bliss would be mine if there was a way to completely eliminate even that.

history is full of examples of voices permanently silenced... your preferences are easy to see

bobbys
06-20-2015, 11:20 AM

Life is tough sometimes , you just have to muddle trew the best you can.

Peerie Maa
06-20-2015, 11:21 AM
history is full of examples of voices permanently silenced... your preferences are easy to see

Phillip, some of the aerosols on this web forum have the ability of making one feel grubby when one reads their crap. Those are on ignore as they do not deserve to be acknowledged as even existing.

Phillip Allen
06-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Phillip, some of the aerosols on this web forum have the ability of making one feel grubby when one reads their crap. Those are on ignore as they do not deserve to be acknowledged as even existing.

thank you for your judgment, yer honor

Phillip Allen
06-20-2015, 11:27 AM

S.V. Airlie
06-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Your batting 1000 today Phillip!

Peerie Maa
06-20-2015, 11:47 AM

No need to be snarky. I do still see your cr . . posts.

Canoeyawl
06-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Lots of Californians are moving here all the time..

My son lives in Bend and there are multiple offers on houses from people on CA...

Some said they are very afraid of the water shortage..

That's been going on forever, people move.

Some say they are afraid their guns will be taken away, and there is a small exodus to States with less liberal policies.
Wait - That sentence doesn't make sense.

(I don't know anyone... that has owned and sold a house to leave the SF area in the last few years that are not secretly wishing that somehow they had kept it)

Canoeyawl
06-20-2015, 11:53 AM
Yes, but not all the time.

When you do see the actual content you are reinforced that your initial judgement was correct.

Bobcat
06-20-2015, 12:05 PM
When you do see the actual content you are reinforced that your initial judgement was correct.

That has been my experience since I started using the ignore feature.

bobbys
06-20-2015, 12:08 PM
That's been going on forever, people move.

Some say they are afraid their guns will be taken away, and there is a small exodus to States with less liberal policies.
Wait - That sentence doesn't make sense.

(I don't know anyone... that has owned and sold a house to leave the SF area in the last few years that are not secretly wishing that somehow they had kept it)

I do not know any Oregonians that want people from CA to move here.

O wait, Im wrong they love the money and high prices they can get for their houses..

See most are hypocrites here as well, they preach nature and keeping it to themselves untill they get starry eyed thinking of out of state bucks..

I think it's a western thing.

Canoeyawl
06-20-2015, 12:28 PM

I do not know any Oregonians that want people from CA to move here.

Leaving the money issue aside, why wouldn't they want people from California to move there?
The larger question which is rhetorical, why don't you know any Oregonians that might?

Lew Barrett
06-20-2015, 12:40 PM
The money issue is complicated. It freezes people in their places. It's working for us because we're selling here and will probably buy someplace else, but I'd like to think my kids could buy a decent place in Seattle (or Aptos) some day, but as it stands, they won't be able to.

Oregon remains (for the most part) relatively affordable. I even know roofers there who can afford a house.

bobbys
06-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Leaving the money issue aside, why wouldn't they want people from California to move there?
The larger question which is rhetorical, why don't you know any Oregonians that might?

I dunno when I first moved here the signs were come and visit but do not move here.

strange to me after living in a town in jersey that had one time had the most ethnic people's that moved there..

I'm used to living with all kinds of people..

Hey ,they all have at least one kind of great food item.

S.V. Airlie
06-20-2015, 01:15 PM
How in heck did you survive bobbys?

johnw
06-20-2015, 01:17 PM

People shouldn't quote things that are likely to get poofed.

bobbys
06-20-2015, 02:44 PM
The money issue is complicated. It freezes people in their places. It's working for us because we're selling here and will probably buy someplace else, but I'd like to think my kids could buy a decent place in Seattle (or Aptos) some day, but as it stands, they won't be able to.

Oregon remains (for the most part) relatively affordable. I even know roofers there who can afford a house..

I can only live where I live because I bought in 77 .

It used to have working class heros but I'm like one of the only rednecks left.

I keep a tar pot here to remind the rich snobs there is still local flavor..

The neighbors moved from Seattle and are aghast my trucks spoiled their view..

Having a different color door and fenders really set them off.

Ya know this paint scheme did not come easy.

Also my boats had to be moved and Im a crazy man with fires going out of control.

Anything out of a Costco fire pit is out of control.

Lew Barrett
06-20-2015, 03:02 PM

I can only live where I live because I bought in 77 .

It used to have working class heros but I'm like one of the only rednecks left.

I keep a tar pot here to remind the rich snobs there is still local flavor..

The neighbors moved from Seattle and are aghast my trucks spoiled their view..

Having a different color door and fenders really set them off.

Ya know this paint scheme did not come easy.

Also my boats had to be moved and Im a crazy man with fires going out of control.

Anything out of a Costco fire pit is out of control.

I know what you mean. It takes wealth to buy a nice house in Seattle. Million and up for a 3500 sq ft lot and a 3 BR. house of no great distinction in any of the close in neighborhoods.

CWSmith
06-20-2015, 07:01 PM
How in heck did you survive bobbys?

You do realize that if you added a comma you would change the meaning of that sentence?

However, it might not be as accurate or interesting.