PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Table Saw

CapnRog
09-07-2003, 11:38 PM
I saw an Hitachi table saw in Lowe's today. Model C10RA2, 10", 2.6 hp, left tilt, direct drive, with stand, for $269. The odd thing was that the quality, fit, and finish looked better than the $499 DeWalt beside it. For instance, the Hitachi was all steel, the DeWalt plastic. The rip fence locked securly and had an effortless glide, whereas the DeWalt had a lot of friction. Does anyone out there have experience with Hitachi saws? Seems too good to be true.

Thanks,
Roger

CapnRog
I saw an Hitachi table saw in Lowe's today. Model C10RA2, 10", 2.6 hp, left tilt, direct drive, with stand, for $269. The odd thing was that the quality, fit, and finish looked better than the $499 DeWalt beside it. For instance, the Hitachi was all steel, the DeWalt plastic. The rip fence locked securly and had an effortless glide, whereas the DeWalt had a lot of friction. Does anyone out there have experience with Hitachi saws? Seems too good to be true.

Thanks,
Roger

CapnRog

Thanks,
Roger