PDA

View Full Version : Civil rights activist is 'pretending to be black'

genglandoh
06-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Civil rights activist is 'pretending to be black' say her biological parents
Rachel Dolezal works for an organisation called the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) in Spokane, around 280 miles away from Seattle in the north-west corner of the US.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33106066/civil-rights-activist-is-pretending-to-be-black-say-her-biological-parents

Norman Bernstein
06-12-2015, 02:23 PM
<yawn>

bamamick
06-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Hey, lots of people are weird, right?

Mickey Lake

Norman Bernstein
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
I think geng was trying to imply that there was something either highly newsworthy, and politically significant here.....

Double fail.

David G
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Rachel Dolezal works for an organisation called the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) in Spokane, around 280 miles away from Seattle in the north-west corner of the US.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33106066/civil-rights-activist-is-pretending-to-be-black-say-her-biological-parents

And you pretend to be capable of carrying on productive and insightful conversation.

If you like, I can tell you which I find most objectionable.

htom
06-12-2015, 02:55 PM
She claims to have been born with WrongSkin.

I think she's a victim of MissingBrain, or IdiotSeekingMyVillage.

Norman Bernstein
06-12-2015, 02:59 PM
She claims to have been born with WrongSkin.

I think she's a victim of MissingBrain, or IdiotSeekingMyVillage.

Or, she could be suffering some sort of psychological problem. Millions of Americans have mental health issues... for whom we ought to be sympathetic.... but I suspect this is NOT why genglandoh posted this.

genglandoh
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Or, she could be suffering some sort of psychological problem. Millions of Americans have mental health issues... for whom we ought to be sympathetic.... but I suspect this is NOT why genglandoh posted this.

I think you are right she must have a psychological problem just like the following nut cases.
1. Hillary Clinton who said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary
2. Elizabeth Warren claiming she is a Native American.
3. Ward Churchill claiming he is a Native American.

S.V. Airlie
06-12-2015, 03:32 PM
You are forgetting the Rep clown car geng!

David G
06-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Interesting that she's not the first --

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/12/other_white_americans_have_pretended_to_be_black_r achel_dolezal_s_predecessors.html?wpsrc=fol_fb

Waddie
06-13-2015, 12:10 AM
I think you are right she must have a psychological problem just like the following nut cases.

I also thought the story was interesting. AND she matriculated through HOWARD University on a black scholarship. She's not crazy or even weird; she's very clever. Lie about your race and profit from perks targeted only at minorities. There have been blacks passing as white for years and for much the same reasons; gain an advantage.

regards,
Waddie

Jimmy W
06-13-2015, 12:25 AM
You think that we will ever get to a point where there is no advantage to pass as another race?

Also her parents say that they also raised 4 adopted black children. That might have had some effect on her.

seanz
06-13-2015, 12:52 AM

How I dislike standing up for H.Clinton...but, IIRC, that 'claim' was made during some banter with Sir Edmund Hillary.

I also thought the story was interesting. AND she matriculated through HOWARD University on a black scholarship. She's not crazy or even weird; she's very clever. Lie about your race and profit from perks targeted only at minorities. There have been blacks passing as white for years and for much the same reasons; gain an advantage.

regards,
Waddie

No. "Passing" avoided a social disadvantage.

TerryLL
06-13-2015, 01:25 AM
This is a major news story in the Inland Northwest, with ties to western Montana, northern Idaho, and eastern Washington. She is being investigated on several levels by multiple agencies. It might be a good idea to put the cat back into the bag until the facts are fully known.

Jimmy W
06-13-2015, 01:38 AM

Is it illegal for a Caucasian person to work for the NAACP? Why?

Chris Coose
06-13-2015, 04:09 AM
Not at all Jimmy, it's the lie she's got a problem with.
The thing is unraveling all around her and I wonder how long she's going to hang on to this investment.
It's one thing to get a culture to come to accepting a person's declaration of gender identity change, quite another to declare they are of a different race.
It ain't gonna happen and she's about to get smuck hard and publically humiliated to a degree I wonder if she'll survive.

Classic American highwire act about to collapse.

PeterSibley
06-13-2015, 04:41 AM

regards,
Waddie

That is very confusing for a non American.

seanz
06-13-2015, 04:53 AM
Take note of how confused you feel about that now, Peter. Could this be how confused Americans feel all the time?

:)

ishmael
06-13-2015, 06:44 AM
The sad thing is that Terry is probably right, she's being investigated.

wardd
06-13-2015, 07:06 AM
i smell a book and possibly a movie deal

L.W. Baxter
06-13-2015, 08:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I

Jim Bow
06-13-2015, 09:44 AM
It took 21 posts to get to Navin Johnson.

George Jung
06-13-2015, 10:11 AM
Fascinating, from a couple of perspectives. Didn't this investigation arise from some charges of discrimination she had filed through the NAACP?

Have to wonder - how effective was she in her role? It's one thing to 'claim the identity' - but did she put that 'belief' into action?

L.W. Baxter
06-13-2015, 10:50 AM
It took 21 posts to get to Navin Johnson.

This is the really heart-breaking part for her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9XQDofW17A

Dan McCosh
06-13-2015, 10:55 AM
My kids have been declared legally Black several times. Anyone can call themselves Black if they want to--it's a federal law.

ishmael
06-13-2015, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty sure I have some Cherokee blood. Does that make me a minority?

Dan McCosh
06-13-2015, 11:26 AM
That is very confusing for a non American. At the heart of the issue is that race is an ill-defined concept, an odd mix of cultural identity and superficial physical characteristics. Once you set up a legal frame work of laws or whatever based on race, you have to arbitrarily decide who is classified as what. The girl in this thread has two adopted brothers, who claim to be of African descent, I guess--a claim that hasn't been investigated. The U.S. census identifies race as whatever the person says he is. The University of Michigan for a long time defined an African-American applicant as a student who attended a secondary school with more than an 80% African-American student body, without defining African-American at all. Likewise, federal integration mandates defined all the students in a predominantly African-American school as African-American, which resulted in re-assigning white students to white schools for the purpose of integrating the student body. Similar issues have arisen over whatever "hispanic" is supposed to mean, let alone Asian. Scholarships, lawsuits, political appointments, etc. get involved over the issue. One example bordering on absurdity isn't alone.

delecta
06-13-2015, 11:34 AM
I think geng was trying to imply that there was something either highly newsworthy, and politically significant here.....

Double fail.

Actually it is quite news worthy, the only problem is with his choice for thread title......should have been
http://forum.woodenboat.com/images/icons/icon1.png Thrown under the bus by her own Mama!'":D

Dan McCosh
06-13-2015, 11:44 AM
I'm pretty sure I have some Cherokee blood. Does that make me a minority? Given the billions held by U.S, tribes, claiming tribal membership is a pretty big deal. You would have to check with your tribe.

S.V. Airlie
06-13-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm pretty sure I have some Cherokee blood. Does that make me a minority?It's based on how much is Cherokee.1/32, 1/64 etc.

When I was much younger, I thought I was part native American as my ggrandfather's middle name was "Proudfoot". Had my bubble burst, Proudfoot is an old English name!

PS, my heritage, every gen. is/has been found and doc. from the early 1600's except the Russian side. No one has a clue, any records are buried in Moscow!

L.W. Baxter
06-13-2015, 01:51 PM
So. It appears that the young lady is estranged from her parents. And they turned her harmless delusion into national news as a matter of conscience. Ick.

Where's Michael Corleone when you need him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpztPyZ5TH0

htom
06-13-2015, 02:51 PM
Cherokee Nation citizenship does not require a specific blood quantum. It does require that you have at least one direct Cherokee ancestor listed on the Dawes Final Rolls, a federal census of those living in the Cherokee Nation that was used to allot Cherokee land to individual citizens in preparation for Oklahoma statehood.

To be eligible for a federal Certificate Degree of Indian Blood and Cherokee Nation tribal citizenship, you must be able to provide documents that connect you to a direct ancestor listed on the Dawes Final Rolls of Citizens of the Cherokee Nation with a blood degree. This roll was taken between 1899-1906 of Citizens and Freedmen residing in Indian Territory (now northeastern Oklahoma) prior to Oklahoma statehood in 1907. If your ancestor did not live in this area during that specific time period, they will not be listed on the Dawes Rolls.

Many applicants do not qualify for CDIB/Citizenship as their ancestors did not meet the enrollment requirements of the Dawes Commission and were not listed on the Dawes Rolls. Certain requirements had to be met in order to be placed on the Dawes Roll, such as being listed on previous Cherokee rolls and proven residency in the Cherokee Nation.

CDIB/Tribal Citizenship are issued through natural parents. In adoption cases, CDIB/Citizenship must be proven through the biological parent to the enrolled ancestor. A copy of the Final Decree of Adoption, and a State Certified, Full Image/Photocopy of the Birth Record must accompany the application. All information will remain confidential.

http://www.cherokee.org/Services/TribalCitizenship/Citizenship.aspx

So, maybe. I'm either 1/1024 or 1/2048 of some eastern Native American tribe, depending on whether he was a "half-dead Injun" or "half-breed Injun". Not useful.

S.V. Airlie
06-13-2015, 03:28 PM
http://scoopsmentalpropaganda.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/blacklikeme.jpg

genglandoh
06-13-2015, 06:00 PM
Is it illegal for a Caucasian person to work for the NAACP? Why?

It seems that she has said in the past that the Black lives Matter movement should only be directed by blacks.

REVEALED: White NAACP leader pretending to be black led Black Lives Matter movement and insisted it should ONLY be directed by African Americans
In an interview with Anderson Cooper, social justice activist and writer Marc Lamont Hill revealed he had met with Rachel Dolezal in the past
Hill stated that Dolezal had said in front of him and other activists that only black people should lead and direct the Black Lives Matter movement
He also stated that she said 'outsiders should not be there'
Hill called her behavior in the wake of the revelation that she is white the 'ultimate exercise in white privilege.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122406/White-NAACP-leader-pretending-black-led-local-Black-Lives-Matter-movement-said-directed-black-people-outsiders-not-there.html

Here is the video of the Anderson Cooper show if you do not believe the news story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD62O5xrWcY

Chris Coose
06-13-2015, 06:52 PM
I wonder if she drives a cab?

L.W. Baxter
06-13-2015, 06:52 PM
She could certainly use a mentor.

Cuyahoga Chuck
06-13-2015, 07:05 PM

Where you been? No need to go to foreign sources. It's been on all he TV news shows morning noon and night.

Rich Jones
06-13-2015, 07:23 PM
She says that she "identifies" herself as black. I suppose if Bruce Jenner can think he's a woman, this lady can pretend she's black. Whether the NAACP buys it will be revealed on Monday.

Duncan Gibbs
06-13-2015, 07:38 PM
It seems pretty silly on her part, as the only thing that will stick in the mind of the public and perhaps those closest to her in the NAACP is an act of deception. There's nothing vaguely similar or comparable to the issue of transgender identity as I don't think race is quite felt in the same deeply biological way as gender. This isn't to say that race isn't deeply felt, just that it works way differently from being a boy and wanting to be a girl, or vise versa.

Like George I wonder if she did good work?

S.V. Airlie
06-13-2015, 07:45 PM
She could certainly use a mentor.I knoe someone as long as she isn't 30 ish, from a poor background and is hot.

CWSmith
06-13-2015, 07:50 PM
So. It appears that the young lady is estranged from her parents. And they turned her harmless delusion into national news as a matter of conscience. Ick.

It seems there may be more to it than that. Pictures of her when she was young show a very pink skinned blond. She is darkening her skin and darkening and curling her hair. Then she claims to be the victim of hate crime, but police seem to have some doubts about it. There was the suggestion on the nightly news that she hung a noose outside her own apartment.

CWSmith
06-13-2015, 07:50 PM
I knoe someone as long as she isn't 30 ish, from a poor background and is hot.

:) Crossing threads?

S.V. Airlie
06-13-2015, 08:25 PM
:) Crossing threads?No, L.W. Baxter above and the preceding one

CWSmith
06-14-2015, 01:16 PM
I am surprised, but this story remains in the news today.

Reynard38
06-14-2015, 02:04 PM
My kids have been declared legally Black several times. Anyone can call themselves Black if they want to--it's a federal law.

What % is required to be legally black? Is it defined by law?

Dan McCosh
06-14-2015, 02:13 PM
What % is required to be legally black? Is it defined by law? There is no scientific definition of race to begin with. The legal definitions don't have an objective definition either. My kids were part of a federal integration order, moved to a predominately white school from a predominately Black one to increase the percentage of black enrollment in the white school. Race definitions in law are quite arbitrary. Might note that the girl in this thread has four (adopted) siblings her parents say are Black. The US census asks respondents to identify their race themselves.

Ian McColgin
06-15-2015, 08:07 AM
Jeb Bush has admitted that he listed himself as "Hispanic" when he registered to vote. In the same vein he's called himself "Florida's first Hispanic governor". No one seems to have a problem with that.

Paul Pless
06-15-2015, 08:11 AM
In the same vein he's called himself "Florida's first Hispanic governor". No one seems to have a problem with that.sorta like how Bill Clinton was our first black president. . .

Norman Bernstein
06-15-2015, 08:18 AM
Seems like not too many people have any sympathy for this woman's obvious psychological problem.

genglandoh
06-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Jeb Bush has admitted that he listed himself as "Hispanic" when he registered to vote. In the same vein he's called himself "Florida's first Hispanic governor". No one seems to have a problem with that.

Rachel Dolezal was going out of her way to pretend she was Black for years.
Jeb Bush made a mistake filling out a form and admitted to the mistake.

Jeb Bush once accidentally claimed to be Hispanic
One accidental check mark in the wrong box can be enough to haunt a potential presidential candidate. That’s what former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush found out on Monday.
In a 2009 voter registration form obtained by The New York Times and published on Monday, Bush checked “Hispanic” under the race/ethnicity category. Early on Monday, Bush’s son tweeted to him saying, “LOL — come on dad, think you checked the wrong box #HonoraryLatino.” Bush responded with a mea culpa.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/jeb-bush-once-claimed-be-hispanic

Ian McColgin
06-15-2015, 08:25 AM
"What % is required to be legally black? Is it defined by law?" [#45]

As evolved in the US, it's all about white power and excluding undesirables from that power. For that reason, a "single drop" of "Black blood" - like a great-great-great-grandwhatever - made you black. Hitler's anti-Semitic policies somewhat duplicated that though I think they stopped looking three or four generations back.

Plenty of people who'd be labled "negro" in the traditional way "pass" as white and the black community is used to people of wildly different skin tone, the result of centuries of both rape and marriage. In the black community, there's mixed acceptance of people who pass as white so long as they don't join in overtly advancing white racism. But that's by no means universal and even folk who are not passing may be accused of not being "black enough" or of being an "oreo".

It's about power and how you get on in society. Ms Doleza is taking heat on the perception that a white person assuming a black identity for her own social and political advancement is just another white person exploiting blacks. I'm a bit less judgemental given her rather turgid family background and given her self-identification as black at an earlier stage of life than Jeb Bush's one time attempted self-identification as Hispanic.

I've always been a supporter of, and was a while back an active member of, the NAACP, an organization that has no racial requirements for membership.

Ian McColgin
06-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Just as an aside, I deeply respect Jeb Bush's full, deep and sympathetic participation in his "bicultural" family. Would that more people could realize that American diversity does not mean bleaching out other cultures; it means bringing it all in to our unique mainstream.

genglandoh
06-15-2015, 08:59 AM
A little update
1. A NAACP member starts a petition to have Dolezal take a leave of absence and plan to protest at the meeting today.
2. So Dolezal cancels the meeting.

Spokane NAACP members sign petition against Dolezal
SPOKANE, Wash. -- Spokane NAACP members organized a petition asking Rachel Dolezal to take a leave of absence. Those who want Dolezal to step down plan to gather at the Spokane NAACP headquarters Monday night.
"This is not about race. This is about integrity," said Kitara Johnson, a member of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP.
http://www.krem.com/story/news/local/spokane-county/2015/06/13/spokane-naacp-members-sign-petition-against-dolezal/71197566/

TomF
06-15-2015, 09:36 AM
It does make me wonder whether there will be high folks out in the interwebs somewhere describing how the "construction" of race is in principle different from the "construction" of gender.

FWIW, some days I think I'm a labrador retriever.

DMillet
06-15-2015, 09:47 AM
FWIW, some days I think I'm a labrador retriever.

I don't have anywhere near that pleasant a demeanor. I don't really like cats but I'd have to say I identify more with them than any dog. I'm okay if you just leave me alone but even I don't always know how I'll respond to any given stimulus. :)

genglandoh
06-15-2015, 01:09 PM
A little update
1. A NAACP member starts a petition to have Dolezal take a leave of absence and plan to protest at the meeting today.
2. So Dolezal cancels the meeting.

Spokane NAACP members sign petition against Dolezal
SPOKANE, Wash. -- Spokane NAACP members organized a petition asking Rachel Dolezal to take a leave of absence. Those who want Dolezal to step down plan to gather at the Spokane NAACP headquarters Monday night.
"This is not about race. This is about integrity," said Kitara Johnson, a member of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP.
http://www.krem.com/story/news/local/spokane-county/2015/06/13/spokane-naacp-members-sign-petition-against-dolezal/71197566/

Rachel Dolezal, civil rights activist, quits NAACP after 'black' row
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33137722/rachel-dolezal-civil-rights-activist-quits-naacp-after-black-row

genglandoh
06-15-2015, 01:14 PM

Double fail.

Just wondering if you still think there is nothing newsworthy about this story?

Maybe I should start a thread with a highly questionable study.LOL

S.V. Airlie
06-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Not much geng except for the NAACP!

Only question I have is, will she have to pay her scholarships back to Howard University

Chip-skiff
06-15-2015, 01:21 PM
She resigned her post.

Happy now?

L.W. Baxter
06-15-2015, 01:23 PM

Maybe I should start a thread with a highly questionable study.LOL

Is there any particular lesson or message you think should be drawn from this story?

In my humble opinion, we can file this one under "news of the weird". Not much more to say about it.

I feel for the young lady a bit. I don't think she got fouled up in the head without help from mom and dad.

TerryLL
06-15-2015, 01:29 PM
A bit of an update:

Dolezal has resigned her position at the Spokane NAACP.

There is mounting evidence that this person has a long history of misrepresenting. A recent story in the CDA Press lays it all out:

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_385adfeb-76f3-5050-98b4-d4bf021c423f.html

David G
06-15-2015, 02:46 PM
It's sad. A little bit admirable that she has identified with and spoken up for people she views as oppressed. But her dedication has tipped over into eccentricity. Some would say mental illness.

bobbys
06-15-2015, 02:54 PM
It's sad. A little bit admirable that she has identified with and spoken up for people she views as oppressed. But her dedication has tipped over into eccentricity. Some would say mental illness.

No ,pretty normal for a liberal guilt ridden, self loathing crusader..

Course one should ponder if she would have ever gotten the job of she did not fib.

Ya know it's like like THEY would discriminate .

David G
06-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Speaking of mental illness.... I wonder if such a topic would warrant its own thread...

S.V. Airlie
06-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Read what the national NAACP said. You won't have to wonder! Just google

TomF
06-15-2015, 03:00 PM

No ,pretty normal for a liberal guilt ridden, self loathing crusader...Really? Cripes, I've really gotta get out more. Never once have I met such a person, and yet you say it's "pretty normal"?

Where do you meet these people, bobbys?

Norman Bernstein
06-15-2015, 03:25 PM

Yes, I do. For me, it's a story about a woman with 'racial dysphoria', a psychological condition. I have some sympathy for her problem.

What I DON'T see is ANY political angle, whatsoever.... if you were trying to make some sort of political point, it is completely lost on me. Does her identity problem MEAN something? If so, I have no clue as to what it is.

Someone here seems to think her problem is 'liberal guilt'.... at least Charles Krauthammer has an actual degree in psychiatry, when he makes remote psychological diagnoses (something that ought to get his medical license revoked). I fail to see the slightest evidence of ANY particular reason for this woman's actions... and certainly, not a shred of evidence of this mythical 'liberal guilt'.

bobbys
06-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Really? Cripes, I've really gotta get out more. Never once have I met such a person, and yet you say it's "pretty normal"?

Where do you meet these people, bobbys?

HEY. I'm not trying to catch you with this post, Back off! LOL.

L.W. Baxter
06-15-2015, 04:27 PM
Is there any particular lesson or message you think should be drawn from this story?...

...pretty normal for a liberal guilt ridden, self loathing crusader...

So, Geng, how about it? Bobbys stepped up and gave an answer, in his own inimitable, heat-stroked, brain-damaged style. How about you?

Man up, and say what you mean. That is, if your posts signify anything at all?

Paul Pless
06-15-2015, 04:32 PM
if you were trying to make some sort of political point, it is completely lost on me. if obama weren't such a charismatic black president this would never have happened; this is a tragedy, young white people in america wanting to be black. . .

bobbys
06-15-2015, 04:45 PM
So, Geng, how about it? Bobbys stepped up and gave an answer, in his own inimitable, heat-stroked, brain-damaged style. How about you?

Man up, and say what you mean. That is, if your posts signify anything at all?.

Hey If I can be a conferderate soldier waving the battle flag liberals can be self loathing at little round top.

L.W. Baxter
06-15-2015, 04:51 PM

Hey If I can be a conferderate soldier waving the battle flag liberals can be self loathing at little round top.

It's cool, man, it's cool. Some of my best friends are brain-damaged.

switters
06-15-2015, 04:53 PM
if obama weren't such a charismatic black president this would never have happened; this is a tragedy, young white people in america wanting to be black. . .

Which brings up an interesting question, is Pres. Obama black enough to be head of a local NAACP chapter?

Dave Wright
06-15-2015, 04:56 PM
Gosh knows what has happened to this woman over the years, and what problems she may have had. In a perfect and just world (at least in my imagination) she would call a news conference in ten days, produce certified birth certificates, baptismal records, and a family tree showing an obscure black ancestor black around 1800. After the news conference she would tell everyone to f#+k off and die.

L.W. Baxter
06-15-2015, 05:03 PM
Gosh knows what has happened to this woman over the years, and what problems she may have had. In a perfect and just world (at least in my imagination) she would call a news conference in ten days, produce certified birth certificates, baptismal records, and a family tree showing an obscure black ancestor black around 1800. After the news conference she would tell everyone to f#+k off and die.

Starting with her parents, hopefully. They go on "Today" claiming they just "want her to tell the truth", but are they being truthful about their own motives? I see estranged parents whipping their child with the hardest tool at their disposal. No loving parent would do such a thing.

DMillet
06-15-2015, 06:07 PM

+1000. What kind of parents do this, on a global stage, to their own child?

S.V. Airlie
06-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Ancestry.com!:)

Chip-skiff
06-15-2015, 06:37 PM

In your mind, you probably are. But it's spelled cornferderant.

Besides, the reason you closet-queen kluxers all hate her is that she's a race traitor.

Race traitor is a pejorative reference to a person who is perceived as supporting attitudes or positions thought to be against the interests or well-being of their own race (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_human_beings%29). For example, one or both parties to an interracial relationship (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation) may be characterized as "race traitors". As another example, a person who supports affirmative action (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action) or other policies that allegedly benefit races other than his/her own may be characterized as a "race traitor". The term may indicate racialist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racialism_%28racial_categorization%29) attitudes on the part of those who use it.

Dave Wright
06-15-2015, 07:02 PM
I don't quite understand what motives might be involved in the media bringing this story to national and international focus. This woman isn't a criminal, she may be mentally unbalanced. Every day of the week swindlers, molesters, thieves, cheats and liars are uncovered in various jobs from churches to schools, from private corporations to government bureaucracies. Their stories might make it to the local newspaper, but just as often the stories are hushed to avoid lawsuits and fuss. If a position is so goddamn important it is the responsibility of the hiring organization to thoroughly vet applicants.

I'm saddened to think that in this case the media has simply catered to racial button pushing, and has blown up a story of a probable unfortunate personality disorder / family disfunction to sell papers and air time.

bobbys
06-15-2015, 07:13 PM
In your mind, you probably are. But it's spelled cornferderant.

Besides, the reason you closet-queen kluxers all hate her is that she's a race traitor.

Race traitor is a pejorative reference to a person who is perceived as supporting attitudes or positions thought to be against the interests or well-being of their own race (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_human_beings%29). For example, one or both parties to an interracial relationship (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation) may be characterized as "race traitors". As another example, a person who supports affirmative action (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action) or other policies that allegedly benefit races other than his/her own may be characterized as a "race traitor". The term may indicate racialist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racialism_%28racial_categorization%29) attitudes on the part of those who use it.

What makes you think I hate her.

In fact she is kinda hot I wuz even humming brown sugar when I saw her.

TerryLL
06-16-2015, 09:13 AM
It's unfortunate that this story has focused on issues of ace and race identity. The real story concerns the actions of a well-educated, very intelligent and talented person manipulating the system to advance her professional standing.

David G
06-16-2015, 09:56 AM
It's unfortunate that this story has focused on issues of ace and race identity. The real story concerns the actions of a well-educated, very intelligent and talented person manipulating the system to advance her professional standing.

Well... that's ONE possibility. But it's not the only reasonable possibility. And I doubt any of us have sufficient info yet to be certain. I wouldn't get too attached to that judgment.

genglandoh
06-16-2015, 11:46 AM
i smell a book and possibly a movie deal

I think you may be right she has already done the Today Show.

Minnesnowtan
06-16-2015, 11:57 AM
I truly wish you guys would condemn Bruce Jenner for feeling born in the wrong body as much as you condemn her for feeling she was born the wrong color. So if everything being equal you should be calling Jenner mentally ill as much as you have called this woman.

David G
06-16-2015, 12:03 PM
I truly wish you guys would condemn Bruce Jenner for feeling born in the wrong body as much as you condemn her for feeling she was born the wrong color. So if everything being equal you should be calling Jenner mentally ill as much as you have called this woman.

I appreciate the sentiment. But the details do differ. Perhaps enough to justify the difference in attitudes. Or maybe 'trans-racial' is just too new/weird for folks to wrap their minds around... I won't guess.

bobbys
06-16-2015, 12:24 PM

pretty much ALL liberals believe a man could have been born as a woman why are they surprised when one of them feels they are born a different color?

TerryLL
06-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Well... that's ONE possibility. But it's not the only reasonable possibility. And I doubt any of us have sufficient info yet to be certain. I wouldn't get too attached to that judgment.

So let's hear what you consider other reasonable possibilities.

Dave Wright
06-16-2015, 12:36 PM
You can go to her Facebook page and read the letter she wrote to the NAACP. Clearly she's intelligent, of course that doesn't rule out mental demons. One of her sentences I find particularly interesting, it starts:

"While challenging the construct of race is at the core of evolving human consciousness...."

It might be argued that work for justice and basic human rights transcends race, and any disguise is justified in accomplishing those ends. But that's a bit of a stretch, and it's hard to accept that a rational person would assume the disguise would succeed, or that the turmoil if the deception was uncovered wouldn't undue any good accomplished while it was successful. There have to be some irrational forces involved in this woman's personality, along with the very rational ones.

CWSmith
06-16-2015, 12:44 PM
"While challenging the construct of race is at the core of evolving human consciousness...."

It might be argued that work for justice and basic human rights transcends race, and any disguise is justified in accomplishing those ends. But that's a bit of a stretch, and it's hard to accept that a rational person would assume the disguise would succeed, or that the turmoil if the deception was uncovered wouldn't undue any good accomplished while it was successful. There have to be some irrational forces involved in this woman's personality, along with the very rational ones.

Yes. The idea is good, but do you discredit the exaggerated role of race by adopting a racial identity you do not possess? It would not seem so. She took on all the outward manifestations of a race she was not born to and that is not how one challenges the construct of race.

Michael D. Storey
06-16-2015, 12:56 PM

Hillary was named after Hillary. Considering that he was named in 1919, I would say that she was named long after.
The instant case was asked if her father was black and she replied that she did not understand the question. Apparently this little racial bait and switch is something that she has been doing for some time.
Was the national NAACP leader named White really white?
Remember that Madame Secretary won in New Hampshire within days of the climber dieing on my birthday. Want to see the headline, 'Hillary Wins, Hillary Dies?'

Dave Wright
06-16-2015, 01:19 PM
It's always tough to figure out if someone is honest, genuine, and well meaning, or simply gaming whatever arrangements might be in place. Screw it, I'm going to fly to Denmark and put in a monetary claim for the rape of one of my ancestors in 879.

bobbys
06-16-2015, 01:58 PM
Well... that's ONE possibility. But it's not the only reasonable possibility. And I doubt any of us have sufficient info yet to be certain. I wouldn't get too attached to that judgment..

There is also the possibility she trolled the black community..

Maybe she is that schooner ( forget the name ) person that trolled the forum.

Paul Pless
06-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Maybe she is that schooner ( forget the name ) person that trolled the forum.nice deflection alvin :D

delecta
06-16-2015, 02:18 PM
The simple fact is that she is a liar.

She continued the lie in her interview when questioned about her skin tone, "I don't shy away from the sun"

Considering her mental state the NAACP is better off without her.

And Norm thought this wasn't a story......:D

bobbys
06-16-2015, 02:20 PM
nice deflection alvin :D

LOL , I make it look easy but I assure you it's not.

Norman Bernstein
06-16-2015, 02:33 PM
And Norm thought this wasn't a story......:D

I still don't.

However, Jon Stewart clearly illustrated last night, via clips, that Fox News thinks that it's not only a story, but it's a story that disparages 'liberals'.

I fail to see just WHAT this woman's story has to do with 'liberals'.

Fox News will use absolutely ANY excuse, and it clearly doesn't actually have to make sense...

Peter Malcolm Jardine
06-16-2015, 10:57 PM
I'm somewhat conflicted over this story. I first thought as some of you do, that here we have a woman who has no right to claim she is black, and is simply advancing her personal and professional standing by deception. After some reflection, I would say there is some old hostility rearing it's ugly head in this controversy. There has been a succession of black journalists and activists decrying Ms Dolezal, ridiculing her desire to understand and live the black experience. Why is that? Wouldn't it be helpful for whites to really understand what it is to be black in America? By all accounts, Ms Dolezal has done some good work, and was respected by her black 'peers'. Does that deserve to be washed away because of the color of her skin? A lot of angry conversation is taking place over this one woman, and it seems that some want to extend the hostile nature of black versus white that has lasted so long on this continent. That's too bad, because I thought that understanding one another, and understanding our mutual experience was important. I grew up in a household and for the most part, a town that had little racist sentiments. A small town, but tempered by an academic institution(s), so I was never introduced to serious racism until much later in my life.

I can recognize and acknowledge the anger of blacks in America, and no, I don't know what it is to be black...... but I think that most blacks introspectively would want race relations to be real conversations about what is wrong and what needs to change, and also about what is going well. The phrase "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" comes to mind with this story. The other fair comment is that this kind of masquerade is not new.... Howard Griffin and Ray Sprigle both imitated black men to write books that helped define the life of African americans in the 50's and 60's for predominantly white society. Mark Twain, in Huckleberry Finn, did the same..... using the colloquial language of the black slaves to underwrite the reality of black life in the deep south. The only difference is that we knew these people to be white.... but they still masqueraded in certain ways.

Most of this conversation should be about the place of whites in the African American conversation. The NAACP has already stated it allows members of all colors, but apparently that statement wasn't good enough to calm the tempers around Ms Dolezal. Even the fact that she has two black sons hasn't dimmed the ferocity of the naysayers. I am at the point now that I don't get it. Ms Dolezal seems genuine in her desire to do good work at the NAACP, and her record shows that. Now that work is completely in question because she isn't black, or because she pretended to be black, or identifies with the black experience, and shouldn't. On top of that, as some have already mentioned, it seems her parents don't have any good motives in coming forward with this information.

I don't think the reaction to this story has bettered race relations. In fact, I think some whites might second guess any desire to help out black groups with civil rights initiatives. After all, no white person has the right to be 'down' with the black experience. That's unfortunate. I thought the best way to deal with these issues was to work it out together.

L.W. Baxter
06-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Well put, Peter.

The anger towards her really seems to be anger about something else. And it may be different things to different angry people.

But I ain't even mad. As "they" say. ;)

Chip-skiff
06-17-2015, 12:21 AM
Genetically speaking, race is an illusion. The characteristics we assign to each race are points on the continuum of physical traits that span our genus. The cultural definitions are more restrictive, especially in the US with its legacy of slavery.

The story is a classic "man bites dog." Easy to understand why a "black" woman might try to be identified as "white."

The opposite is upsetting, especially to those who have negative feelings about "blacks."

Jim Mahan
06-17-2015, 07:47 AM
The two things that are jarring in my mind watching her on evening news. The deer-in-the-headlights look in response to the point-blank question, "Is your father black?" The other being the side-by-side photos of her now and as a white teen. And on the face of it, it does seem weird. Not sure I heard it correctly, but I thought she said in her interview that there were some discrepancies with regard to her birth records and consequent doubt, at least on her part, that she actually is the offspring of those white parents, and that the family included other children that were black and adopted.

So she is hugely scorned for wanting to adopt blackness for herself. For whatever reasons, she actually has lived and worked as black for a decade. (Right, in Spokane. Would it have worked out for her as well in Washington DC or across the bay in Oakland?) Her present immediate family includes black children. She has lived black and been accepted as such for ten years. Even if it were the case that she simply decided one day in the throes of teen hormonal angst to pith off her folks by pretending to be black, it is still the case that she actually has lived and worked black for a decade. For the black people on tv who obviously don't know any background, and who are offended by being co-opted by a uppity white woman, consider that this woman did live this for a decade. Had there been some newsworthy incident with a race issue that erupted in the news, would she have back-pedalled to escape the consequences of being black in that incident, or would she have just soldiered on, as black?

It is a thing to talk about but it isn't a thing that is in itself worth much consideration. It isn't like she did her thing in order to embezzle the Spokane NAACP, or to score donations in support of her villa in France, or to snatch black kids for sale to eastern European human trafficing mob. And she got on with the organization presumably in some competitive job application fashion, and stayed at it, doing the good work, long enough to become the director. Having done so while being in her assumed persona, she is now guilty of being deceptive to get ahead. Did not every working SOB here work to get ahead, and does that mean that if there is anything dodgy in your act, that you are now doubly guilty of being dodgy and conspiring to be dodgy by being deliberately ambitious?

varadero
06-17-2015, 08:32 AM
Today, I think, I shall be a Native North American Indian (PC correct?) Tomorrow, I shall be an African, Then I shall claim to be Irish. Come on guys, she is a liar, she is a fraud, she has used her lies and fraud to take from others and benifit herself. She has displaced authentic black people from jobs. Get over it. She is a just a delusional fraud. Hayzuese, you have lost your marbles if you think otherwise.....

Dan McCosh
06-17-2015, 09:00 AM
Our high school play was about an Italian-American street gang. The lead parts went to a handful of middle class Jewish kids, who let their hair grow, started wearing T-shirts to school, talking tough, like their parts in the play. Pretty soon they started getting into crime, one was arrested and ended up on the front page of the local newspaper.

"We are what we pretend to be. We should careful of what we pretend to be."

--Kurt Vonnegut

genglandoh
06-17-2015, 10:01 AM
It is interesting that CNN is showing the split in the Dem party over this story.
A White liberal is arguing on CNN that it is OK for Rachel Dolezal to pretend to be black.

I guess white liberials think it is OK to tell Blacks that their race does not matter.

Just watch the video

Is it okay for Rachel Dolezal to call herself black?
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/06/16/is-feeling-black-the-same-as-being-black-don-lemon-cnn-tonight.cnn

Norman Bernstein
06-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Is it okay for Rachel Dolezal to call herself black?

What does this woman's personal identity crisis have to do with left/right politics?

The answer: NOTHING.....

....but that's clearly NOT stopping Fox News and the right wing in general from trying to MAKE it a political issue.

A White liberal is arguing on CNN that it is OK for Rachel Dolezal to pretend to be black.

I guess white liberials think it is OK to tell Blacks that their race does not matter.

You saw ONE 'white liberal' say that.... and in the next sentence, suddenly, it's ALL 'white liberals' who believe that.

You're completely hopeless.

Vince Brennan
06-17-2015, 10:05 AM
Anyone wanna take bets on AMY POEHLER getting cast for the inevitable Lifetime Movie?

bobbys
06-17-2015, 10:15 AM
What does this woman's personal identity crisis have to do with left/right politics?

....but that's clearly NOT stopping Fox News and the right wing in general from trying to MAKE it a political issue.

You saw ONE 'white liberal' say that.... and in the next sentence, suddenly, it's ALL 'white liberals' who believe that.

This lecture from someone that gives us a republican quote of the day ,Every day cherry picked to make sure they look bad..

Newsflash , this story is on every network .

S.V. Airlie
06-17-2015, 10:16 AM
Cherry picked? These quotes from the Donald were all ripe for the plucking.

David G
06-17-2015, 10:33 AM

Here's one thought of a maybe connection for me. This seems like another example of conservatives having harsh reactions to the normal variations of human behavior... and the less-than-normal. While the political is most assuredly NOT the crux of this particular matter - the reactions, when broken down politically, are interesting. Maybe even illustrative.

Now... personally... I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. And I'm confused. Is she simply a scam artist? I don't read it that way... but could be convinced by further evidence. Is she a dedicated young lady whose commitment and dedication to a true and reasonable cause... caused her to tip over into the untrue and unreasonable? Again... I could be convinced. I don't think we have enough info yet to be reaching conclusions.

But back to the political... and the ghost of Ish past.

I continually see conservatives bending over backward to twist ANY snippet to denigrate their political opponents. "Gotcha" politics. That much is clear and obvious. The 'one' to 'all' shift Norm mentions above is yet another example of such a stretch. However... the question arises... do we on the other side do the same thing? I've seen some evidence of it. I'd like to think we don't engage in the same sort of partisan-driven, hysterical sloppiness. But I know some of my compatriots do. At times. Perhaps I do myself, and simply delude myself into thinking I'M being rational <G>

Naaaahhh... nevermind. Now that I think about it, I KNOW I'm never unreasonable, and all liberals are paragons of reason and rationality. Right?

But I am still confused about "Ain't Jemima"... as my son called her.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Is Johnny Clegg (https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Johnny_Clegg) a Zulu? The Zulus say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJDX-FuKHc

I am Charlie Hebdo.
Geng is a piece of work.
Bobbys is nuts.

varadero
06-17-2015, 11:25 AM
But, he is not black African, nor does he claim to be..

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 11:41 AM
But, he is not black African, nor does he claim to be..

He doesn't have to claim it. The Zulu accept him as a tribal member. He knows he's white, but his beauty is that he sees through the veil. He's a hell of a guy, stood with the people when it wasn't very safe to do at all. For Clegg, color is secondary to humanity. I admire him greatly and if he said he was black, I would too. Black or white, he's a real Zulu. Her case is no doubt different. For he record, I think she's made a dreary mistake, but I don't begrudge her the ability to associate with the culture she feels she belongs to. Being black here has a component of cultural identity, just as being Italian or Jewish is as much a cultural fact as it is a religious or national identity.

When I first heard this story with my wife while listening to NPR, we both wondered what was in it for her. We thought it was odd, but lacking any other real data, we assigned it to the "Bruce Jenner" category.

There are no generalities to be drawn here. Would you agree? As for her, what are you gonna do? Who cares anyway?

David G
06-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Here's one liberal perspective on how what she's done is harmful --

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/06/cultural-appropriation-wrong/?utm_source=SocialWarfare&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

David G
06-17-2015, 11:46 AM
Kareem chimes in: let her be as black as she wants to be...

http://time.com/3921404/rachel-dolezal-naacp-race-kareem-abdul-jabbar/

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Which view do you take, Kareem's or the linked article? From an admittedly cursory examination, I don't see what real harm she's done except maybe to herself.

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 11:59 AM
The only harm she has done is to make herself a laughing stock. I can see why some people are upset with what she did. If you agree there is white privilege, she gave that up by becoming "black." Thing is that she can reclaim it and avail herself of any advantage of being white whenever she chooses to do so. A black person cannot decide to be "white" and enjoy whatever privileges whites have.

It's like a college kid pretending to be poor when he has rich parents. There's a big difference between being poor and being "poor" when you know money is just a phone call away

CWSmith
06-17-2015, 11:59 AM
Which view do you take, Kareem's or the linked article? From an admittedly cursory examination, I don't see what real harm she's done except maybe to herself.

I have to agree. However, in what amounts to a war of ideas there is the veiled implication that a white person is better at managing a program (like the NAACP) which runs contrary to the goal of the organization.

Of course, if we could all just agree that race is about the least significant distinguishing attribute that we possess, we could just get on with life and she could wear her hair any way she wants. Until then, it seems to be an issue.

David G
06-17-2015, 12:05 PM
Did anyone read the 'everydayfeminism' link? It's a perspective on how what she did is harmful.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Agree, Mr. Smith. I think most sensible people will wonder what benefits she imagined in taking on more than a cultural identity. Partisans will find a way to.....tar.....this issue with a swipe at liberals, or at least that's what I conclude from this discussion. In the spirit of charity would assign her to the "confused" column. I don't know what perks come along with being the head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP, but I don't imagine that they were vast. Neither do I believe this was a carefully conceived plot to get a book deal.

For some reasons that will probably reveal themselves, she really wanted or needed a back identity. What they might be is a mystery to me at this time.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Did anyone read the 'everydayfeminism' link? It's a perspective on how what she did is harmful.

I did. But I'm not sure how she fits a number of their categories, especially as related to power. Unless running the Spokane chapter seems like a powerful post to somebody. It really doesn't to me, and by accounts, she did it relatively well. I see the doom falling all over her head and not much of anyplace else.

David G
06-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Yeah... I'm not sure that article is a perfect match for her situation, either. But, at this point, I'm just trying to look at all perspectives.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 12:23 PM
I don't think it is, David. I think she's confused. Anything criminal, or malicious intent? I don't see it.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 12:25 PM
More Clegg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGS7SpI7obY

varadero
06-17-2015, 12:28 PM
He doesn't have to claim it. The Zulu accept him as a tribal member. He knows he's white, but his beauty is that he sees through the veil. He's a hell of a guy, stood with the people when it wasn't very safe to do at all. For Clegg, color is secondary to humanity. I admire him greatly and if he said he was black, I would too. Black or white, he's a real Zulu. Her case is no doubt different. For he record, I think she's made a dreary mistake, but I don't begrudge her the ability to associate with the culture she feels she belongs to. Being black here has a component of cultural identity, just as being Italian or Jewish is as much a cultural fact as it is a religious or national identity.

When I first heard this story with my wife while listening to NPR, we both wondered what was in it for her. We thought it was odd, but lacking any other real data, we assigned it to the "Bruce Jenner" category.

There are no generalities to be drawn here. Would you agree? As for her, what are you gonna do? Who cares anyway?
Exactly, black or white, he is accepted as a true Zulu. I grew up in Pretoria and Durban in the 70s. I had SA crew in the 80 s. But, and a big but, is he is white, and an amazing white guy he is. Do not confuse him with this woman who is liar.

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 12:38 PM
I agree with Lew: I can't really see what she gained by this deception, except some psychological validation of some sort. What she did was (and is) stupid, bordering on silly. Immature for sure. It's not criminal

And by-the-bye, I am huge fan of Johnny Clegg

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Exactly, black or white, he is accepted as a true Zulu. I grew up in Pretoria and Durban in the 70s. I had SA crew in the 80 s. But, and a big but, is he is white, and an amazing white guy he is. Do not confuse him with this woman who is liar.

Oh, I don't. Frankly I wouldn't be posting here if a couple of the contributors hadn't insisted on making this an opportunity to bash liberals and liberal attitudes. I'll stick with "confused" for now since her motives are unclear to me. I remain of the opinion that this is about her and not "us" and request that a sensible jury of my peers see this for what it is; a personal aberration and not a political opportunity.

CWSmith
06-17-2015, 12:57 PM
And by-the-bye, I am huge fan of Johnny Clegg

+1 Some South African friends turned me onto him and I've been a fan ever since.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 01:20 PM
I stumbled onto Clegg in the 80s while exploring an interest in "world music." He's inspirational. I like some of his songs better than others, but as for Clegg himself, the genuine article. And overall, I do think he's a great musician. He has never gotten quite the recognition in America and Europe that his music and message deserve.

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 01:45 PM
A friend turned me onto Juluka and Savuka about 25 years ago or more. Been a fan ever since

Dan McCosh
06-17-2015, 01:50 PM
The only harm she has done is to make herself a laughing stock. I can see why some people are upset with what she did. If you agree there is white privilege, she gave that up by becoming "black." Thing is that she can reclaim it and avail herself of any advantage of being white whenever she chooses to do so. A black person cannot decide to be "white" and enjoy whatever privileges whites have.

It's like a college kid pretending to be poor when he has rich parents. There's a big difference between being poor and being "poor" when you know money is just a phone call away A black person certainly can decide to be "white" and enjoy whatever privileges whites have. Unless you define being black as not having white privileges. Then when he has white privileges, he is no longer black.

genglandoh
06-17-2015, 03:15 PM
SNL - Louis CK Speaks Like a Black Woman for Five Years (Sketch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1MBbK94wzA

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 03:25 PM
A black person certainly can decide to be "white" and enjoy whatever privileges whites have. Unless you define being black as not having white privileges. Then when he has white privileges, he is no longer black.

Only if that black person can "pass" and is not immediately identified as black based on appearance.

Dan McCosh
06-17-2015, 04:33 PM
Only if that black person can "pass" and is not immediately identified as black based on appearance. What is black based on appearance? And whose scrutiny is he passing?

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=Dan McCosh;4571735]What is black based on appearance? And whose scrutiny is he passing?[/QUOTE

Someone who looks "like a black guy" is not going to pass as white.

Miles Davis for example would not "pass" as white:

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh571/Leketoy/miles-davis.jpg

Dan McCosh
06-17-2015, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=Dan McCosh;4571735]What is black based on appearance? And whose scrutiny is he passing?[/QUOTE

Someone who looks "like a black guy" is not going to pass as white.

Miles Davis for example would not "pass" as white:

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh571/Leketoy/miles-davis.jpg If he did, he probably would have killed himself.

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Bobcat;4571745] If he did, he probably would have killed himself.

Good point. I picked him for his skin tone, not because of who he was. Miles Davis was probably the last person who ever would have considered trying to "pass"

Dan McCosh
06-17-2015, 05:29 PM
This guy could never pass as white: http://www.snakeracing.com/about-us.asp

Bobcat
06-17-2015, 06:37 PM
The more I read about the woman in question and her statements, the weirder this whole thing becomes. Now she is apparently saying there is no DNA evidence that her parents are her parents.....

Very strange

CWSmith
06-17-2015, 06:56 PM
I don't know what she's thinking, but I have to feel sorry for her. Something is not right.

Lew Barrett
06-17-2015, 08:55 PM
It's weird and it was from page one. But it's also becoming banal.

bobbys
06-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Is Johnny Clegg (https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Johnny_Clegg) a Zulu? The Zulus say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJDX-FuKHc

I am Charlie Hebdo.
Geng is a piece of work.
Bobbys is nuts..

Patient doctor Record s are supposed to be private and sealed..

Unless of course you are a real doctor and I gave you permission to release them to the general public and a Internet forum to make me look foolish.

. course Im not much better I play the part of a general and move mythical divisions around the eastern front.