PDA

View Full Version : Bahahahaha!!!

Canoez
06-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Sorry. Couldn't keep myself from laughing. :d

Something tells me Rick Santorum will not be carrying Iowa.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/rick-santorum-iowa-event-one-voter-turnout-118774.html (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/rick-santorum-iowa-event-one-voter-turnout-118774.html)

Norman Bernstein
06-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Yup... knockin' them dead on the campaign trail :):)

Ian McColgin
06-09-2015, 03:41 PM
It's like the Republican clown car does not need Dick Tuck.

For those who might not remember, this from Wikipedia:
Tuck first met Richard Nixon as a student at the University of California, Santa Barbara. In 1950, Tuck was working for Congresswoman Helen Gahagan Douglas. She was running for a seat in the U.S. Senate against Richard Nixon. In a 1973 Time magazine article, Tuck stated, "There was an absent-minded professor who knew I was in politics and forgot the rest. He asked me to advance a Nixon visit." Tuck agreed and launched his first prank against Nixon. He rented a big auditorium, invited only a small number of people, and gave a long-winded speech to introduce the candidate.[2] When Nixon came on stage, Tuck asked him to speak about the International Monetary Fund. When the speech was over, Nixon asked Tuck his name and told him, "Dick Tuck, you've made your last advance."[3]

S.V. Airlie
06-09-2015, 03:44 PM
I read one pro-Santorum resident showed up! Embarrassing really!

John of Phoenix
06-09-2015, 03:51 PM
The Audubon County Republican chair said that she is “leaning” toward supporting Santorum but has not yet made a decision about whom she would support in the caucus.
“I feel like I have to get all of the facts,” she said.The "facts" you're looking for are at Breitbart.

Lew Barrett
06-09-2015, 04:44 PM
“This is a lot more fun than being on the phone raising money.”

He tried that already, so he knows from personal experience. It sucks even worse when you don't get the money.

S.V. Airlie
06-09-2015, 04:54 PM
The Audubon County Republican chair said that she is “leaning” toward supporting Santorum but has not yet made a decision about whom she would support in the caucus.
“I feel like I have to get all of the facts,” she said. Firstly, there isn't an Audubon County. Can't be a chairman of a county that doesn't exist! Let her vote for Santorum.

Tom Wilkinson
06-09-2015, 08:04 PM
“I feel like I have to get all of the facts,” she said. Firstly, there isn't an Audubon County. Can't be a chairman of a county that doesn't exist! Let her vote for Santorum.

Umm.. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audubon_County,_Iowa

S.V. Airlie
06-09-2015, 08:23 PM
I figured as this was about NY, the Roosevelt Day and the blow-up there. I didn't look at Iowa. Me bad!

Glen Longino
06-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Audubon, Iowa...population 5,800!
Why did the clowns go to such a small town?
So nobody would see them! Fewer witnesses!:)

Chip-skiff
06-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Audubon, Iowa...population 5,800!
Why did the clowns go to such a small town?

A cheap circus always plays the small towns.

Lew Barrett
06-10-2015, 12:35 AM
A cheap circus always plays the small towns.

Good line.

Glen Longino
06-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Good line.

:) Chip is a goldanged genius, and a scholar, gardener, engineer, and ravenous wolf!:)

Tom Wilkinson
06-10-2015, 01:37 AM
I figured as this was about NY, the Roosevelt Day and the blow-up there. I didn't look at Iowa. Me bad!

Did you even read the link? It had nothing to do with NY.