PDA

View Full Version : ISO/ toggle switches for '63 Cruisers, Inc. Custom

marty petrie
03-13-2001, 11:37 AM
Origional equipment toggles are a single terminal type in which the body of the switch conducts current from the aluminum panel. There is no manufacturer name on the switch. I have to think that I'm not the first guy to have this problem, so please let me know if there is a way to get this type of switch for older boats.

marty petrie
Origional equipment toggles are a single terminal type in which the body of the switch conducts current from the aluminum panel. There is no manufacturer name on the switch. I have to think that I'm not the first guy to have this problem, so please let me know if there is a way to get this type of switch for older boats.

marty petrie

paladin
03-24-2001, 11:26 PM
Don't see the problem...just use any switch that looks the same from the front, and connect one switch terminal to a grounding lug on the panel or through a large ring lug mounted under the switch.

paladin
Don't see the problem...just use any switch that looks the same from the front, and connect one switch terminal to a grounding lug on the panel or through a large ring lug mounted under the switch.

paladin

Bob Cleek
03-25-2001, 12:47 PM
Get the Cole Hersee catalog. If they don't have them, nobody does.

Bob Cleek

Bob Cleek