PDA

View Full Version : Jericho Bay Lobster Skiff and Classic Dinghy for sale

MichelW
04-14-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone!
I never thought I'd ever have to sell my boats but I'm moving to Alaska and don't have the means to ship them there. Details of the boats are located on my site at mikesboats.com if anyone is interested, and my phone number is listed there if there are any questions. The boats are located at my home in Tucker Georgia.

Best regards and I look forward to building another Jericho Bay out of Alaskan Juniper in the near future. Such an awesome boat!
Michel

jgmarine
04-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Hi Mike,
Unfortunate you have to move.........I'm building a J bay skiff also here in Boston (about 80 % done)....strip plank with a foredeck....Question, what HP do you have..Short shaft I assume??

Thanks,
Jack

MichelW
04-19-2015, 05:09 PM
I have the Nissan 9.8 because I go on lakes that require 10hp or less. It has a 15 inch shaft. It gets the boat up on plane if the boat isn't too heavily loaded and does around 15 mph according to my Lowrance. For the next one I build I'll have a 15 or 20hp if possible..or even the 25hp, but in order to use the 25hp a person really needs to be sitting in the middle of the boat and not use it as a tiller steered....or put some other weight in the front to keep the bow down. I hope you really enjoy the building and use of your Jericho. I really love mine and hate to part with it, but I know I will do an even better job if I build another one. Regards!