PDA

View Full Version : Two more shot.

Shang
04-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Since beginning our conversation elsewhere on the Bilge two more people have been shot and killed.

Milwaukee toddler killed by van apparently sparks shooting that claims lives of driver, teenager

Emergency responders were called to the scene around 5:10 p.m. after a 2-year-old boy ran into the street and was struck by a van. The 2-year-old, identified by police as Damani Terry, was pronounced dead at the scene.

The driver, 40-year-old man Archie Brown Jr., remained at the scene. Police said he was distraught and was attempting to assist when he was fatally shot by an unknown person.
Brown was pronounced dead at the scene.

A 15-year-old boy, identified as Rasheed Chiles, was also shot at the scene of the crash. Chiles was taken to a local hospital where he died from his injuries.

skuthorp
04-13-2015, 07:34 PM
(shakes head)……………………..

Dannybb55
04-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Nuts.

Shang
04-13-2015, 08:49 PM
No, you found it since the beginning of said conversation. It happened yesterday.

Look around. You'll find lots of examples of people being killed, all over the world, by guns and many other instruments.

Strange hobby you have.

BY Bill Hutchinson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Monday, April 13, 2015, 1:08 AM
Updated: Monday, April 13, 2015, 3:09 AM

Well, diddly-damn, Donn, I didn't know that the killings weren't reported early enough to validate my post--only fifteen or twenty hours. I didn't notice that these particular killings were wear-dated, they happened mere HOURS earlier than I reported them!
Jeez, Donn, I'll try to be more careful about reporting murders so your feelings aren't hurt.

Oh, and about my strange hobbies with guns and many other instruments, I hope you're not including my "Electric Tickle Bunny."

Shang
04-13-2015, 08:58 PM
Voltaire: I laugh to keep away the tears.

seanz
04-13-2015, 09:04 PM
No, you found it since the beginning of said conversation. It happened yesterday.

Look around. You'll find lots of examples of people being killed, all over the world, by guns and many other instruments.

Strange hobby you have.

Guns are instruments to you? What strange ideas you have.

seanz
04-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Voltaire: I laugh to keep away the tears.

Clarke: Just average people, some of them very average.

:)

CK 17
04-13-2015, 10:03 PM

Strange hobby you have.
Name another country that's our peer where people are killed with guns that matches our record.

skuthorp
04-14-2015, 12:33 AM
From 2013,
"Over 7,000 children are hospitalized or killed due to gun violence every year, according to a new study (http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20140127/twenty-us-kids-hospitalized-each-day-for-gun-injuries-study) published in the medical journal Pediatrics. An additional 3,000 children die from gun injuries before making it to the hospital, bringing the total number of injured or killed adolescents to 10,000 each year."
Do you think the figures have improved?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/the-toll-gun-violence-children

But you are correct in one aspect. In Aus. one woman a week is killed by a man. Mostly a related man.

Gerarddm
04-14-2015, 01:01 AM
Ob la di, ob la da.

( pardon my well earned cynicism, and condolences to all the dead )